>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long till we get extra xp weekends

1st for highlander is shit.

Two generals .......
Oh god

it's common sense for everyone to go for the one that was posted first

I would hope...

Ominous...

>old memories of Luci and /Dsg/
Neve again

GIGAAAAAA

>The only samurai I get decent results with is shugoki
>It's hardly even a samurai

haha YES

GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN UBISOFT, BRAVO

The Highlander Experience

perfect

>There's still some drawfags here
BOI

Ah yes I too do well with fat man of insta kill wall splats. Nigger.
There should be a hidden mechanic where if your opponent doesn't engage you for over a minute minions will shoot arrows at them or something, no matter what mode.

Nice.

I rarely have to do that because opponents go down before it comes that far

>It's just me, a Kensei, two bots and a Warlard against a full ganksquad of Centurions
>We actually paint the walls with their brains

No I N C R E D I B I L I S for you

Yea didnt mean to be salty just had a duel where that exact thing happened. Shugo is a respectable hero.

niceu

>Be Shugoki
>Guard C
>Hide behind corner
>When people go onto one of the 3 bridges I come out of hiding just in time where they have neither time to turn back or come through
>Charge
>800 score, 0 deaths
Maybe they should have taken the hint the first time

sounds funny as fuck

Alright, you faggots, which of these looks better: Tical chest on the left, Dark Lord chest on the right. Part of me feels like the Dark Lord is a bit too busy, but the Tical is too chubby looking. I'm going for kind of a ceremonial/royal guard look, hence the weapon matching the armour and paint colours.

Four Centurions actually barely works unless they are SUPER co-ordinated. Cent compliments teamfights but has very little staying power, especially now that his kick doesn't knock people over in revenge. Having a team of only Centurions is like having a squad of only snipers with no spotters.

does anyone have translations for gladiator/highlander yet?

It was, they should have seen my enemy icon behind the corner though, they just didn't know it was a Shugoki. At least the first time. They were slow learners.

>Having a team of only Centurions is like having a squad of only snipers with no spotters.
Sounds like every team based FPS ever man.

I think the chains hanging diagonally looksalot nicer. They're bound to the chest under that shield-shaped broach thing, rather than hanging from shoulder to shoulder like a bib and having that dumb hanging pendant thing.

Right side is neater. Besides,it's gonna be busy as shit anyway once you engrave it with Paisley 2 for max doooope.

Personally I'd go with Dark Lord. If a royal guard/Praetorian look is what you're going for, busier is better. People gotta know in a single glance this nigga is a serious do-not-fuck-with, ya know?

Anybody else really liking this seasons background music?

I really like the one part that sound like a space ambient and the other one including some Celtic sounding vibes.

Went with Dark Lord, but I am keeping the Tical in case I change my mind. Not sure about the spike, but it's good enough for what I am going for. If I could get a proper fucking plume for LB, I'd use that as my ornament.

Looks nice, mang. May THE LAW guide you on your path

I'm right there with ya. Sounds really good for me, kinda relaxing as well when you go to knights version.

It might not knock people down anymore, but when you blow 2-3 people of the ramparts on citadel gate with one rush the satisfaction is peak.

Ay, now its MY time to wall splat.

>play BFOne, forced in a squad of all snipers since all others are full
>spawn in scopeless sniper cause I prefer to be in the thick of battle, plus bolt action rifles are the shit
>they stay at least ten miles away from the point THE ENTIRE GAME

I like centurions crying mask

pissed because I'm going away thursday two days after gladi goes up for steel.

I have only 15k steel. Should I buy the shinobi and play it all week, or be a patientboi and wait for gladi?

I main lawbringer and really like disables. I was hoping the gladi would have a net but he looks like orochi mk 2. Should I just bite the weeb bullet and buy shinobi? are they okay for duels?

Silver makes it look good

also what did you do with your gauntlet? it looks nice for once

I just noticed I've got a centaur ornament unlocked for my Centurion, what's that for ? Swore I didn't see it there before.

Also surprised it's the Warden that get the laurel wreath instead of the Centurion, but I won't complain, I love those on helmets. Just wish it was a whole one, not like just over the ears.

Posted in the wrong one, daubeny 2.0.

The kicking is the best part about highlander.

>If I could get a proper fucking plume for LB, I'd use that as my ornament.
Is this one no good? Yeah, I know tournaments aren't out yet, but.

Yeah I'm feeling it

axe head is a good not-plume
the ingraving's better than the rivets on pierced blade imo.

So Highlander is just unusable against Assassins, yeah?

>Can't heavy after Kick
>Can't heavy after Caber
>Can't get any damage off of parries
>Can't Crushing Counter 500ms lights
>Can't HA trade with anyone that has two brain cells to rub together
>Can't punish dodges because of negative GB range
>Can't outspeed them with 400ms Enhanced Lights because they do 10 damage and you have no stamina

More FemGladiatior greentexts when?

CCurse mix up is the best. But good news, you'll out damage them as long as they don't turtle. Which is dependent on you being aggressive, but not greedy. Good luck

someone convince me to buy shinobi or centurion so I feel justified in not waiting a week to buy gladi.

It's not what I am looking for, sadly.

No

Anyone tried gear with max block damage for a heavy class, or should I stick with def pen? Manly shug.

so should I stick with kensama or highlandurr

Fuck, just got caught in some Cent combo i haven't experienced before. It felt like i got in some light stagger loop. Tips how to get out of it?

Centurion is borderline unfair with how much damage you can squeeze out of small mistakes. He has one of the strongest mixup games and can stuff anybody for doing anything defensive that isn't solely on reaction.

He is also easily much more stylish than Shinobi or Gladiator. You also have more customization options with Cent than with Glad or HL, on account of him having been out longer. More emotes, more executions, more everything.

You mean getting punched into a wall over and over again? It's a bit easier to dodge out of now, but if you're in a corner you're fucked.

Gladiator is like if orochi was fun and thicc

No it was a open area. I don't know what the fuck it was.

Who here slaying Highlander's still. For all their talk, they go down like chumps

S-tier bullying there.

If it's an open area, the heavy after punch isn't guaranteed, and he can't do a punch after landing a light, so I dunno. Have you played Centurion before and can you describe which moves he was using?

>Enemy is a high global rep, playing Highlander
>Have to go easy on him to make the fight not pathetically simple

It's kinda sad how ineffective Highlander is. If he goes into Offensive stance you just fucking guardbreak or light attack him instantly.

so are there bots in every 4v4 game now because there literally aren't enough players anymore?

he just doesn't seem gimmicky enough, I'm leaning toward shinobi just for the gankslide and (absurdly punishable) ranged attacks.

It's ok Warden, there's enough OBLIGATION to go around.

>>It's kinda sad how ineffective Highlander is. If he goes into Offensive stance you just fucking guardbreak or light attack him instantly.

wait what? so it means highlandurr doesnt have a safe attack to allow him to go to stance?

hell even sieg in soul calibur had some opportunities to go into his stances

>not gimmicky
>somehow a negative

gladiator has a lot of disables, to be fair

he has the toe stab, a concussion and a knockback, he has a lot of cc and damage for somebody who has that much poke and mobility

He can flow into the stance, but mostly it's still dangerous for him.

the only thing that makes characters fun are the gimmicks, otherwise I'd play cardboard-box-man-of-fundamentals

shit

>Go into offensive stance
>Anticipating enemy will try to land an attack because you can't block
>Cancel form and parry incoming attack

Oh wait, Highlander has garbage parry punishes.

He literally is a gimmick character. He's the grappler of FH.

Cent's gimmick is that your heavies confirm heavies and you lock people down when you enter your mixups. He is a disabler.

Highlander in Siv's Raiders colors is 11/10

Tried to figure it out in practice mode. Maybe it was light or zone? I don't know, but i really couldn't move at all. Roman magic i guess?

>There are people in this general who haven't completed the story mode on Realistic

Psh... come back when you know true power, kids...

I haven't finished it on Realistic and I have both the trophy and the rewards minus the engravings.

>Thinking ubi actually listens to reddit
All they do is look at their shitty DATA. People have been begging for kensei buffs since release and he only got really minor ones. Apparently people win lots of duels as kensei for some reason. If they'd just start losing already, they would buff him.

YOU AIN'T WINNING IF YOU AIN'T SPINNING

I unironically fucking love this new chat system

>Join brawl
>[Team] "hey i have played against those guys before they play dirty, don't bother with honor
>glorious chaotic brawls breaks out

The end of honorfags is near

A landed light lets Centurion do a quick guard break that can be countered, Zone doesn't confirm anything. It coulda just been lag.

What's new about that?

>quick grab can't be countered

>Rah spam will be fixed
Thank the pope

Templar target/10
Would assassiante you for the good of the brother hood. (Jokes aside, looks really nice user)

Hey someone should make a four man highlander team and harass someone into a corner and then kick him and test how long you four can keep kicking him.

Who are you quoting?

What were they thinking?

this darknes........ do you feel it inside of u too.......... ????????

>red blade
youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I

>can't fucking read

If For Honour was mg rising levels of CUH-RAZY it would be 10/10

>Cent execution where you just uppercut someone into the stratosphere
>If they hit a ceiling they just explode into pink mist

Maybe in S23 we'll hit MGR levels of absurd.

These actually look good for once

I really wish they would buff shinobi, they nerfed his mix-up and his kick is now almost useless I really liked playing him.

orochi needs a zandatsu execution.

kys weeb

>Law gets an execution where the opponent tries to punch him
>he picks them up by the head before giving them a big fucking boot
>You can here a football crowd cheering in the background as he does it.
I'LL RID THIS FACTION WAR OF POINTLESS DUELS OROCHI.