Transfered BTC from Gdax to Poloniex

>Transfered BTC from Gdax to Poloniex
>It's been like 25 minutes now and it's not showing up in Poloniex

Guys. Should I be worried? What the hell? Is it time to panic yet?

go to transaction history tab

is it showing as pending?

if not then you are trying to spend unconfirmed inputs, meaning your btc has not fully confirmed on gdax yet.

It doesn't show as pending, no. There is nothing there. But even after 25 minutes is it possible it hasn't confirmed on Gdax yet?

Gdax has the withdrawl in its history.

Pretty sure Cuckbase holds the transactions for awhile because they do some checking on the blockchain ledger or whatever.

Idfk how this tech works, I just speculate to make money on this shit.

I'd be worried if it wasn't there in a day. I think Cuckbase just takes time to process shit.

How do i deposit USD into poloniex?

bitcoin takes like 30 minutes or even 40 to get one confirmation.

if there is still no pending deposit on polo in an hour then its time to start asking questions.

you can't. it's crypto only

I was gonna file a ticket for support with Poloniex then. Should I wait a while then?

Damn. I was trying to get some arbitrage on that ETH boost in Coinbase over Poloniex but the amount of time it's taking to transfer it back just isn't worth it and I might end up just losing money from the wait. Bad idea.

So I should wait longer then right?

I was worried I might have sent it to the wrong address or something and it's lost.

I want to buy Monero but i don't want to sell my eth to buy it. So how am i supposed to buy it?

Kraken doesn't accept USD only euros and british squids. I don't have any of those.

you can transfer your ETH to margin account on polo then borrow against it to buy XMR on margin. personally i wouldn't touch that shitcoin with a bargepole.

you can always ask the mods in the trollbox about it

Fucking coinbase. I'm trying to deposit from coinbase to poloniex as well. It's taking forever.

Ok so I'm not the only one. This is good to hear.

Yeah I was just about to make a thread as well. I'm used to bagholding my btc and whenever I have to move it around I get really fucking nervous. Maybe it has something to do with how many people are trying to do this right now.

>2 hours to send from coinbase to poloniex
Fucking hell this "quick and easy" arbitrage thing was a terrible idea.

>coinbase

Coinbase is full of shit not worth the hassle.

Yea i don't think i want to do that.

I guess im just stuck with cuckbase since gemini wants 40 id's and a stool sample to prove it's me opening the account....

localbitcoins.

Localbitcoins is great if you really love paying $1400+ per Bitcoin, in the US.

That's the worst thing about BTC right now - crazy long transaction times homie. You gotta pay a bigger fee for quicker transactions. (pssst - ETH)

FUCK This is causing me to get off the ETH rocket when all I wanted was a little boost. Dammit Coinbase.

I was trying to find a place to ask. Received a bunch of ETH and transferring to Mist wallethe. Sent 0.2 then 2, trying to send the rest and when I hit send I see the spinner then it never goes through. I tried like 15 times. Just gonna wait til tmo.

BTC transaction times are slow as fuck. Good luck with the coin having utility.

Based MiloCoin sends in under 2 minutes

I gotta wait til my BTC goes through to buy back into the ETC wallet. This is so frustrating.

Ok this shit was over 2 hours ago and still nothing in Poloniex.

What the hell? Panic NOW?