Tree of Cuties General - /tosg/

Totally ALIVE!
Previously on /tosg/ - >Latest big update (bosses, summons, DPK gone, TBL closed and fishing system)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
R9: never ever!
New Adventure Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#277aagg
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.2f3f657585.1f3f41586185.1a28314a51
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for boys!

Post her dick!

delet it

Third for catacombs horsecocks!

/BL/ guild when?

LET IT DIE ALREADY.

n o
o

>this cute sapper shows up at your screen and detonates all your magic fields

What do you do?

Milk cow.

do the same to her butthole

tell her how shit her class is and that she'll only be useful as a falcon3 cocksleeve

What is a sapper?
Is that a archer class and she has scout too, because i cant see any cute.

What is the best class to get in Rank 8 for Sword1Highlander3Square3?
Is Lancer good to help people in dungeon so that I can finish leveling up to 330?
Im already Square3

Would join desu

No! It's mine!

Does not matter much. You'll be 330 after a few 290s and they are easy. Maybe Pelt1 is useful or whatever
(Isnt Lancer for pvp and shit in pve?)

>You'll be 330 after a few 290s and they are easy.
It's not when you dont get a healer in the party and the rest of the DPS are SR3/necro or with shit gear trying to rush to level up. Thats why I want to get a class at least to try to help kill the mobs faster.

Aw how cut-
>dildorbys
Splinters.

you guys are so mean!

lancer is very good but you can't dash whle mounted and you'll lack trot so kinda slow (for me at least, since I dash 24/7 as swordie). another reason that I dislike lancer in this build is that cross cut dismounts you so your skyliner combo will be a little bit awkward to do

just go murmillo

>shows up at your screen and detonates all your magic fields
>we.. mean
Oh cmon, you silly wanabe bully

no

Hello new friends! Me and 3 friends are planning on starting TOS and we've narrowed what we want to 4 classes
>Musketeer
>Dragoon
>Plague Doctor
>Featherfoot
If anyone has any information to give, that'd be great.

You can do any content with any class if you're willing to grind enough and find people willing to do it with you but all those classes except Plague Doctor are on the weaker side.

Are the new orange accessory recipes really rare or are people just hoarding them? I've been grinding silver to buy Kite Moor recipes since Chaplain can't really competitively world boss but haven't seen any on market except the necklace which somebody is trying to flip at 10 mill profit.

Is there anyone that has already finished any purple recipe?

Why did they put such insane grinding requirements on these shitty accessories? Do they really think people are going to waste time on them when you could probably get fucking Solmiki faster and cheaper?

solmiki is dogshit without the whole set so...

Yes. This is a korean mmorpg.

>faster and cheaper
Is it though? At least you don't have to spend a gorillion silver rerolling cubes. And I highly doubt it's faster to make a full Solmiki set than the new accessories.

>40 STR
>40 DEX
>1 AoE
>shit
ye ok

Oh I see. What build would you recommend for each of them? I've been doing a little bit of research and it seems to me the consensus is
> Swordsman3>Hoplite2>Doppelsoldner>Dragoon2
>Archer2>Sapper3 or Quarrel Shooter3 (I don't really know. It seems like Sapper isn't that good considering it's a setup trap class) > Musketeer 2
> Cleric2 > Dievderby3 > 1 filler > Plague Doctor 2
> Wizard 3 > Elementalist 3 > Featherfoot 2

My wizard friend also likes the Runecaster though we know nothing about it. Is runecaster or Featherfoot better?

Just farm 40 lyoni horns a day and you can buy 7/7 solmiki in a couple weeks without ever stepping into ET or killing a WB.

I'll just go play a real game, and log on ToS for dailies.

>Musketeer
I have no experience with this so I can't comment on it desu but musketeers I've seen go with QS3 (or sometimes even Wugushi).

>Dragoon
Kind of underwhelming compared to other classes right now, but still okay. Sword2-Hop3-Doppel-Dragoon

>Plague Doctor
Good choice, PD is one of the strong class in game right now, you can spread AIDS and other debuff but most clerics can solo now anyway. Popular PD builds are

Cleric2-Priest3-Chaplain-PD2 or
Cleric2-X-Sadhu3-PD2
If you are just starting out however, I'd recommend going with Chap-PD2. It's the most basic and efficient cookie cutter build. With chaplain, you have great buff uptimes and last rites. Aspergillium makes the enemies cry when you bash their head with your mace. Diev3 if you don't want priest but still want to support the team with your buff using cooldown reduction statue

>Featherfoot
So far with Featherfoot, everybody's mostly going with Wiz2-Link2-Thauma2-Featherfoot2. It's mostly considered as a 'farming' build
and deals damages in burst. You can treat it as a support in your party by swell arm buffs and link. Others might be able to chime in case you want a different FF build.

Rune caster is still a one-trick pony. You just cast your rune of ice and deal huge damages to the boss using icewall, so you probably need to take Cryomancer.

>My wizard friend also likes the Runecaster though we know nothing about it. Is runecaster or Featherfoot better?
Both not good.. FF is probably better with Elem, RC gives barely anything and there is no good 1Circle to pick

You can't play Featherfoot without Linker. It's not possible.

FF (solo drop farm meta)
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#277aagg

Elem (AoE DPS meta)
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.2f3f657585.1f3f41586185.1a28314a51

cant mix them well

>Accessories best in slot for priests even considering Solmiki
>Priests have no way in hell of cubing
>DPS characters don't care about accessories

Why do you hurt me so, Kim?

>maining priest

Are you stupid, poor or bad at the game?
My guess is all of them.

>Sword2-Hop3-Doppel-Dragoon
Will I still be fine if I replace Doppel with Cata? I like the idea of being able to ride mounts.

priest is okay, chaplain is the problem

For Dragoon with cata, you need Cata 3 to be effective. It's mostly a PVP class, but it can be effective on farming thanks to the super speed of Trot.

Sword 3 ->Cata 3 -> Dragoon 2

Not really. If you would want Cata, I suggest go Cata3. Cata1 in itself is really weak and doesn't offer much compared to Dopel. Note that if you have Leaf Penguin pet, any class can ride it, but only certain class (like Cata) can attack while mounted. If you want to change to Cata, Go Sword3-Cata3-Dragoon-Dragoon2/Lancer.

There is literally nothing wrong with maining Chaplain as long as you understand Inq is the real build.

No, it's not. Every time I see a Chap on my party I wish she was Diev 1 over Chaplain. One day I met a C2P3D1Krivis1Taioist and I fucking felt in love. Free daino so the buffs aren't a nuisance, LAIMA is almost as broken as pass, and Taioist is cute + afk floors. Not sure if he kept this build (was on the reset madness), but definitely a good build

This is now ALIVE thread.
POST ALIVE!

It's about to die Jim.
We need an infusion of RANK 9 stat!

>peak players this month 5026
>24-h peak 3568
NO FUTRE

What happened?

renewal ended

>Wizard 3 > Elementalist 3 > Featherfoot 2
I don't think it's a coincidence that every featherfoot I ever see is a linker.

Runecaster is a gimmick class for memelords. It works with ice wall and psychic pressure for a combo, but any runecaster build will just be for fun. Featherfoot is for farming as mentioned above. The game has been nerfed so much that you fags can make whatever seems fun at first and make alts for efficiency later.

>Soloing on a priest

Cata3-lancer is OK.

Those are the people who only came for the reset fortnight and big news.

They all quit because the FF14 shill and this maybe also because was released!

Wasn't ToS a cash grab??

ToS was a cute and ambitious little game that got smacked the fuck down by the realities of the modern MMO market.

>cash grab
>f2p release with no cash shop available

>modern
Back in the old days, they didn't let developers get away with ending beta and going to full release when the game wasn't even ready for an open beta.

>Doomposters and shitposters ever scaring anyone away

Yes!
That is what
>Doomposters and shitposters
want to believe XD

>soloing on a priest

>1 day old thread
>61 posts
>22 total posters
lmao you losers

And the DPK shitshow that scared off every returning player that renewal actually managed to call back

Are there really new players farming and grinding now due to the change in DPK to pure RNG?

Thanks user, we try hard!

he was probably talking about the DPK fiasco

A bunch. I think its a pretty good thing for them cause they're not yet burned out or jaded like us older players.

What kind of build should I do for a fencer?
I was thinking sword3 HL2 fencer3. But what should I do for skills and stats?

STR, STR, and STR.

Dragoon not only gets cube
But it also the luckiest build in terms of special cubes
So far Goon has got 4 first hit and 3 last hit
Why you havn't rolled DRAGOON2 YET?

We've been through this before, you and the chronoslut can go share that big murm dick somewhere else.

>implyning i am a support

>dead hour

Man, these dungeon queues have gone to shit. Is this how it usually is without that crazy ass new player event?

The way they handled that fiasco killed playerbase morale pretty hard.

nice going removing the pvp too Kim
really enjoying playing this game for the ___________________
I'm fuken done with this trashheap

PM Capyba, will respond as soon as possible, only requirment is being ALIVE on Fedimian

why such steep requirements?

But i dont want to kys

>tfw good awakening

REEEEEEEEEEEEE. I want it on my Astra as well. No fair.

>implyning you aren't

Is it lower if I use a stone or it's completely rng? I only have like +32 on my weapon.

It's pure RNG

thats one thicc murmillo hugging the boss

>treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1073

they know...

There aren't any pieces on market though
Sold some pieces i looted in ET for 30k each because i don't know what a good price for this shit event can be
Most valuable reward are 500k worth silver of attribute points

not if you give the sauce

There were plenty on the market when I checked a few hours ago.

For how much?

Is there a class more abused than Dragoon?

50k, and that included all the pieces so I didn't bother checking higher prices. Scrolling through all the market pages sucks.

This needs to be updated.

i saw some for like 200k ea. (hours ago)
probably nobody buys them for that much tho, if people even find/see them

>still playing tree of shit
need I say more? that's embarrasing enough on its own