github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous thread:

alkaizer is my waifu

grind to grind the next grind faster forever

Inspiring Innovation. Persistent Perfection.

Downloading PoE right now.

So, what is the cheapest meme build I can make?

what streamer is our guy?

floe

What did GGG mean by this?

How do I get a consistent base of t10+ maps? I've only had Wasteland drop which was a shitshow but I beat it. Haven't had it drop since.

None of them. They're all shitcore players.

haha nice one my dude kapow

but all good streamers play hardcore my dude

it means stop saying nigger in global, you dumb nigger.

>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>F R E E

>"starter beginner poe noob build guide"
>costs 500c
>written in such a way only a long time player would understand
>if you don't trade, this build is literally impossible as it requires some obscure item or jewel to work at all

why is this community so retarded?

first time actually hitting maps without quitting and wew I don't know how you guys hit shaper, the grind from t6+ is pretty boring

Almost all builds require trading, otherwise it would be a SSF guide. If you don't learn how to trade in PoE then you might as well not play the game. If it is an obscure item, they won't be expensive.

>message someone about an item
>no reply
>"hey, are you there?"
>no reply
>item price is raised
>still no reply
>5 minutes later the item is gone from trade

baked

>check poe for prices
>list it for just a bit higher than the general price
>flooded with 500 whispers instantly
>HEY ARE YOU THERE FUCKING SELL ME YOUR ITEM RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK REPORTED

>good tier
depressed anime poster
satan poster
redditposter

>garbage tier
catposter
frogposters
troveposters
"anime zana" poster

>kys tier
freeposter
retardposter

>selling a rare for more than 5c

there are multiple redditposters btw

retard

Is there a dupe exploit or what the fuck is going on?

An item I searched yesterday was 4 chaos orbs on the trading site, now it's 1 alchemy orb. What?

haha nice one but you see the thing here is it was appropriately priced :-)

>based fucking troveposter
>garbage

there are more than one troveposters. i know because i used to do it all the time and now other(s) do it.

you're onto something
-4c in one day? something's amiss
contact GGG asap

well I'm kind of new to this, didn't expect this unique weapon go from several chaos orbs to just a fucking alchemy orb overnight, seems weird

>"easy beginner build"
>weapon is a rare bow that requires you to do all sorts of master crafting fuckery to get the right mods on it, and if you're lucky will only cost you a few exalts

are literally all of the listings 1 alch? it could just be market manipulation, especially if you see those items being 1 alch for hours at a time

nope, just got it now for 1 alch too. pretty happy

So is the true end game of poeg to amass a ridiculous amount of currency and gamble it all away crafting?

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

>not going for literally perfect Ventor's

>achieve ridiculous amount of currency
>gamble it all away on equipment to earn even more currency

yeah

forgot to add this retard to the garbage tier

that's literally it. then when you get that literally perfect item, you kill shit slightly faster and that's basically it, you can uninstall already

How do I stop dying in act 4

I really like this meme

>based ruffaloposter not in god tier
uhhh poetards????

any alternative to poe yet

Why the fuck is dead reckoning so expensive?

why did GGG make a5-10 extra hard if they marketed 3.0 towards new players

what kind of newbie is going to die 250 times in a5 and think "yeah this is a GOOD GAME let me buy mtx and stash tabs"

D2

heh...theyre gonna love this 1 *adds garbage shards to the droptables of harbingers to make the other shards seem more valuable*

How come PoE doesn't have an infinitely scaling map like D3 does? No one can *beat* D3 but you can 100% beat PoE

also all of the deaths just being 2000 damage one hits rather than several enemies dealing lots of damage over a longer period of time.

9/10 of my deaths where to shit that is impossible to react to or play against during a clusterfuck

inb4
>hurr defensives

poe isn't even worth beating

Because act 5-10 aren't hard? You shouldn't underestimate new players. Some of them are just as autistic as you are and they'll find a way to cheese the way to maps.

a5 is actually fairly easy if you take your time and move deliberately

the only remotely difficult part can be the end fight, because the hitboxes there are rather fucky

a6+ though, is wildly inconsistent with damage output spikes and is super fucking rippy; I've lost count of the number of times I should have died on my HC character in a6+, and it's a fucking "safe" totem build too

Because if there is no end or goal to a journey, why would you start one in the first place?

>dying in A5
I understand having trouble with Innocence, but by then you should be able to cap out your fire res. The real retardation is all the huge elemental damage in the first areas of A6, right after you get the cruel res penalty.
Cruel difficulty A1 was much easier, and you could pretty much just coast through it until A2 and then grind fagshrine.

>Kitava as a trapper
Some of the most retarded bosses I've seen in terms of how it works for a particular character/skill.

i started dying in a8, to seemingly random shit coming way off of my screen. i'm playing a witch with summons&raging spirits, so i just summon a bunch of shit and run away, and every now and then i just instantly die with literally no effect on my screen, no enemy nearby etc

is there a damage/combat log or something in this game

>kitava as a summoner
One of the best bosses I've seen in terms of how it works for particular people who use good builds

retard

>trapper

My first death was to the flame spewing unique totems in the left door before going into the belly of the beast.
I didn't see them due to trees and a billion enemies+rare mob around them so I walked forward and immediately died.
i was sorta mad

>he made it to kitava with a trapper build
I don't know if I should congratulate you or call you an idiot

>trapper

are traps actually viable nowadays? it seemed like the 3.0 expansion really fucking gutted them

and I do mean traps, not mines aids - worst mechanic in the game, easily

first time playing this game, i am level 78 spinning around like a faggot with my cyclone and fuck up everything up to like tier11, i got capped resists, 4.6k life, anti-bleed flask and everything but sometimes i just run into some packs or even bosses that just kill me and i have no fucking clue why going by their mods or even looking up their abilities on PoE Wiki.

it's incredibly fucking frustrating to be dying to shit and not knowing how to solve the issue. how the fuck doesn't the game have any sort of combat log/analysis tool? it drives me nuts and makes me want to uninstall desu.

>lets make literally everything in this game random xD

no thanks

I fucking hate that about PoE aswell, just fucking explode out of nowhere.

go play d3, it's a better game that needs more content updates

the packs are probably reflect - look for the aura and mouse over to figure out which one it is before herpderp clicking

bosses are likely just massive fuckoff physical or chaos hits - which armor does almost nothing against (the dumbest fucking mechanic I can possibly imagine... making heavy defenses less effective against stronger hits, jesus fucking christ)

Experience and getting more life
Damage scales non-linear for mobs
T12 and onwards shits gets stupid
Viable builds push for 8k+ life so you can survive 1 hit and focus in recovering all lost life in a split second so you can survive another one

because the game is poorly designed
>bosses are hp sponges with damage fine-tuned to one-shot up to 6k life and capped resistances
>porcupines are legit retarded and horribly anti-melee like what the fuck
I can understand proximity shield to stop making ranged players be bitches hiding in a corner but even ranged players suffer when they pop an unseen porcupine pack and lose 2/3 of their health from spines projectiles.

>reflect is a super fucking dumb mechanic that will kill any player that doesn't outright in their build have a counter to it like Slayer/Elementalist/Totems/SR

they should've stuck to generic difficulty modifiers for maps not this bullshit, some map mods are completely unplayable for builds
>but roll chaos
fuck you, also getting chaos itself is stupid because you outlevel the UNID recipe sooner or later, SSF is impossible to sustain, economy is shit, and drops are shit

>take waypoint
>take one step off it
>instantly fucking explode
>no enemy aggroed
>no enemy even on screen
>not a fucking pixel of any sort of effect visible anywhere on the screen

seriously what the fuck killed me?

I just finished my 100 atziris and only got one scepter throughout the entire thing. God fucking damn that rng.

you probably stepped on an ultra instakilling ebin poison cloud

Could've been a vaal oversoul slam that missed when it was fighting shaper
who knows user, without you being good enough at the game to know where you are, or proficient enough to give me detail on where you are, it is hard to say. You could just be an idiot

>playing hardcore
why torture yourself like that

Should I go Ele for Shaper/Guardians/Uber Atziri farming on a golem build?

>porcupines
Yep. Got my second league death on those. 6.5k life in a T3 channel, no damage mods. Rare porcupine with magic reflect. I killed it, reflect procced cdwt IC(my anti phys dmg spike defense) and robbed me off 500-700 life.

But little did I know, it was fractured! Rare died, porcupines pooped out of it and BOOM goes the screen
6k life gone in an instant
Rip my ethical memebolt inquisitor

>game runs fine 300 fps no lag or whatever just smooth
>sudden fps lagspike after hours of playing nicely
>i'm dead after screen being frozen for one second

wew what monster aura is that?

kill yourself nigger

Should I do something with this kinda stuff? Or just take the jewelers?

With the amount of information you provided me and advice you with, I would say that you should take your solar maul and stick it into your ass until it bleeds

Which waypoint, fucktard?

hehe trading (lol)

did you think that post was funny? did you think it would add something worthwhile to the thread, you fucking numbskull?
Fuck off. never post here again, idiot.

I don't really want a build if that is what you mean, I was just wondering if I should slap it with an alch or something to try and make it valuable, or if it isn't really worth the trouble.

vendor it for jewelrrorosro

K thx

Yes. Always been solid but not meta.

>this bad
I'll just call you an idiot.

How does the Winter Spirit passive work? Is 20% physical converted to cold something I'd want on a Ranger?

kill yourself retard

It's not worth the trouble. Most people use powerful unique axes both for leveling and endgame. Noones going to spec into hammers for your alched non 5linked solar maul, when it can hardly roll better than the 1c unique axe that does the same thing.

So even if you manage to alch it into a monster you'll only sell it for an alch, because you can buy a monster axe for 1c.
6 sockets mean nothing if they're not 5linked at the least
Vendor it my young friend. The 7 jews are worth more than a well rolled solar maul

>Virtue signaling

They should have just done this in private.

>Giving someone a get well card without telling the entire world

Who the fuck is bikemanstream? One of those literal who variety streamers that picked up the game recently?

He's the dude that had a heart attack while playing PoE lmao

but yes he literally just picked the game up

What's your preferred way of dealing with T6-T10 Magic map drops? Scour and alch them? Run them UnID'd?

>didn't like first build that much
>leveling new character with spectral throw
>at act 6
>barely do any damage and am squishy
I don't know if I should just swap to another fotm build or what. Doesn't take long to get back to this act but the beginning is still boring as fuck.

Does running unid'd give increased magic find?

quantity and quality