pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiF_CA6Ovrw
youtube.com/watch?v=KpvbPiISqC0
strawpoll.me/13722960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Amelia good with Shield Pulse 3 and Sacred Cowl

What would anal sex with Celica be like?

C̷͚̺͘u̴̢͎̭̥̟̪͇̓̋̐͒͌̆̕ ̷̪̂̈́̾̄͐̈́̀̐̀̇̔͐̀͝R̸̛͕͍̬̭͍̃́̌̀̔̆́̒̈́̚̕ͅs̷̨̼̙͚̤̥̯͚̥͊ ̶̢͕̣̠̖͈̥̠͚̿͘ȇ̶̟͎̹̓͌̍̈́́̾d̴̡̰͙̥͉̤̾͐ ̶͔̭̜̭̯̆͒̇͗͂̆̂̌̓̚͜I̶̢̦̖̻̯͕̪͕̱̭̐̆̔M̶̨̡̦͖̩͇̥̝̺̬̀̈́͋̚͠͠Á̶͓̀̓̀̈̇̂̿̈́̀͌́g̸̡̩̓͐̇̋̈́͑̓̌̀̎͑̍̄͑ ̷̟̹͚̝̤͕̪̜̱́͑́̈́̍͆͗́͋͊̽e̸͔̦̠̖͎͖̗̠̼̰͚̍̔̒͘͘͝ͅ

>40+6 Reinhardt with WoM and Savage Blow
>40+4 Leo with WoM and Savage Blow
>40+6 Cecilia with Gronnblade+, WoM and Savage Blow
>40+5 Azura with WoM

How do I win?

I wanna fuck Saber.

She would scream for Alm.
Which is good if you're Alm, but.

So I heard we're getting apology orbs for something? When and how many?

>Spic so triggered that he edited it.
(lol

something abotu this isn't right

What would it be like to unironically date Valter
Like willingly be his wife
I mean he's pretty attractive and probably rich as fuck and I personally find him smarmy but charming
Sure the sex will be weird as hell but as long as he's not fucking raping you it should be alright

I NEED TO BREED CELICA.

He's hot.

I like Legion too, maybe I have a thing for insane people.

>as long as he's not fucking raping you
>Valter
user...

then steel yourself, because rape is all he knows.

Then I'd go balls deep inside her shitter and never take it out again until she stops saying Alm's name.

You've been bamboozled

It's not rape if I consent
Also if it's just fuck whenever he wants that's kinda hot

Nice try

I want to say he's absolutely raping you, but I'd let myself be ravaged by Valter willingly, and at that point it won't really be rape anymore
Prepare for bloodplay he probably doesn't get grossed out during period either, if not get the totally opposite reaction instead

Dori is a-dori-ble!

They made some major mistakes in fucking up one of the chain challenge maps and gimping the amount of score amelia gives in arena ranking. They gave no official word on it yet, but when they made one of the defense tiles on legion's map invisible, they gave out 5 orbs, and the two they just made are just as, if not more bad.

nice trips

That summer Elise is cute as hell

Who knows? No one would be able to get hard enough to have sex with her.

+Spe - Atk Amelia

Did I get shafted or nah? Literally my only 5* unit

Midnight needs to come here fast

>anal sex
You know you're secretly a fag right?

Seriously, why does RD feel the need to be so obnoxiously difficult on Normal mode. I just want to have fun, not watch all my units get one-rounded by enemies of the same level with heavier weapons.

uironically one of my favorite pieces of OC here, bless the user who made it

Just got this, what do I do with her?

にノ!!!

Wait, for real? First time I'm hearing of this.
I cleared the Lunatic Chain Challenges yesterday, what was wrong with it?

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE!?

That was a private photo meant for my husband Saber

Have Raigh at C tier but killing Reinhardt and i'll upboat

Normal is fine honestly. Takes some time to get used to. Don't play Easy, it actually is easy. You get like 60 exp a kill, you can have a promoted fatty before you get Fiona with only small amounts of babying.

?

i love a

Calm down Celica.

Roll for summer Corrin if you don't have her yet and build a flier team.

Just send home some units with no good skills

Is /feg/ RPing again?
because /trash/ is the place people RP.

Maybe that's the offset for her being a BST monster.

And now we can add Tana vs Cordelia and Amelia vs Sheena and Hector to the bottom.
God I hate /feg/.

I legitimately think RD Part 1 Normal is harder than Fates Conquest Hard.

Kill the ugly tranny and give Hone Fliers to someone who isn't filth like him

-Atk/+HP Amelia still good for something except SI? I still want to use her and her high HP makes me want to put Earth Boost with Wary Fighter on her.

My barracks are always empty, I never have any fodder. If you mean send home someone like Tobin, then no.

>+spd -def
Well, congrats, it's basically a neutral Cordelia. Keep her for Hone Fliers and give her Death Blow and Drag Back/Hit and Run.
Or you can give her the Firesweep build with Life and Death and try to make use of that +spd.

>Sheena and Hector to the bottom.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe it's because I'm used to RD Hard, but it's not that bad.

Why did RD have so many worthless units?
Most non-royal's stat caps were lower than the royal's starting stats.

Normally I'd dismiss it as "letting people use their favorites, even if they aren't particularly viable", but RD characters got no characterization or development, so what's the point?

RD has awful difficulty scaling
part 1 is basically RNG at parts looking at Raise the Standard part 2 but by the time you get to part 3 you can solo most of the missions with a single unit Ike

it's ニノ

CALL ME CLIVE BITCH

Are you still saving up for xmas?

Chance Amelia gets demoted to 4*? 4* green pool is so stagnate

On seth's map, I believe if you wipe, all of the reinforcements will spawn at the beginning of your next attempt, including one red cav that spawns ontop of one of your units, which prevents it from acting until you kill the cav.

What ? I never had any real difficulty with that game when I was like 14. Some of the dawn brigade chapters can be tough but overall I don't remember it being hard.
Are you properly leveling your units ? Did you waste all the xp on BK or Nailah ?

>tfw someone lost to my newfag defense team

Roughly 100%
Seth too

0% seth and innes get the demote.

There's no way in hell she and Seth are staying 5* when Innes and Tana have legendary weapons.

I like Hana

I don't care who drops. Amelia? Hell yeah. Innes? Awesome. Tana? Incredible. I will take any of those as a 4*.

>+ATK -DEF Tharja off hero banner.
Is this good?
Should I raise this for my non-Cavarly team?

Here's my Barracks for the user last thread who wanted to see them responding to this post

>shitposter can't read

Your team goes against other newfags who probably aren't that good at the game. Also, you've got a strong team of 5*s.

What did we do to deserve Reinhardt?

>who is Reinhardt
>who is Eirika
>who is Seliph

Did people suddenly forget the very first banner demoted Seliph and Eirika?

youtube.com/watch?v=IiF_CA6Ovrw

youtube.com/watch?v=KpvbPiISqC0

Anyone else replay the ending just to hear them say FAIA EMBUREM MUSOU! Easily the best part about these trailers.

Good C skill for Innes besides Def Ploy ?
I have a Gaius I could feed him but I'd rather not fodder a limited unit.

To be fair every unit in the first sibling banner had a prf weapon. Reinhardt is a thing though.

How can you waste Exp on them? You get them for a single chapter each before Endgame, one of which requires you to use BK as an Exp sponge.

My levels right now are
Micaiah 19
Aran 15
Nolan 15
Ilyana 15
Laura 8
Edward 14
Leonardo 13
Meg 9
Fiona 12
Sothe 6

Everyone else is pretty much unused.
Didn't bring BK or Naiah into P1 Endgame either, which is where I am.

>Innes
I hope
Eirika, Marth,Roy,SeliphThundercock have legendary weapon

Let's not forget about that poor son of a bitch Eliwood

Hone skill? You'll want units glued to him for the Owl effect, anyways.

Atk Ploy for sacred seal

I haven't clicked a Warriors link since before the Fred and Lissa reveal.

I hope Tana gets demoted. I'm very slowly working up to a +10 Cordelia and I want to do that for Tana too.

>Your team goes against other newfags who probably aren't that good at the game
BST is what matters, I bet that guy is getting some tier 16 dudes on his arena matches. Then again a team full of mages has a really low score

You need a bonus unit for a 500+ score user, gotta get that 900 feathers. Like the other dude said, nice rolls lads

strawpoll.me/13722960
strawpoll.me/13722960
strawpoll.me/13722960

Savage Blow

>both Leos hanging themselves
>egghead Sanaki
>the confused Julia
>Thundercock Doublecock
Some of the best OC /feg/ shat out in a long time

>Chrom
>Marth
>Eirika
>Roy
>Eliwood
>Seliph
>MCorrin
>Reinhardt
>Merric
>Jeorge

>they always demote half the banner units, rounded up
>more than half the units in those banners had legendary weapons
Tana and Innes are gonna stay 5*.

I got baited by the Tempest Banner and the SS banner but yes, I should still be able to get some 600 orbs by Christmas.

kid units when? I want a kinu

Seth will be the only unit demoted to 4*.

Screencap this

Seth will 99% get demoted.
Tana will 99% stay 5*

Innes and ameilia could go either way imo.

very good. She's still bulky enough to eat a hit from a DC sword and +atk always helps. Let her keep darting blow. +spd is a slightly better IV but what you have is second best from what I remember

There was a compelling argument I saw last thread, saying that the only time they've demoted prf units is when half or more of the banner was prfs. ie, they didn't have a choice in keeping all the units 5*. What they do this banner will set the precedent about them demoting prf units.

Yeah, so he's likely facing players who are new too, but have lower-level units and thus lower BST. Although I guess a new player wouldn't immediately jump to Advanced.

Oh, that did happened to me once and it actually ruined one of my attempts.
Yeah, I'm fucking devastated over here, I'm pratically shaking over this, IS should give us 20 orbs for such a disservice to the players. Preferably this week.

Severa is my forever wife! I'll love her until the end! I will marry no else! I swear on my life!

Radiant Dawn is just badly made.

>some 600 orbs by Christmas.
f2p orbs?

cuckdelia's pose and giggle are cute! CUTE!

>they'll disable Japanese voices in the English release

CUTE!