14 and angsty, fuck off

Is that i3wm?

>be you
>massive faggot
>listening to Bullet for My Valentine for 53 mins
>fucking skulls
>"im a haker, booga-booga!"
>forget you put your google site domain
>its your fucking username for every god damn thing including your anime wallpaper fetish site, unhealthy amounts of LoL profiles, and your twitter

Cant tell if Spain or Turkey. Am I right?

JUST

Im long on eth so i really dont care if it crashes. It just gives me an op to buy more cheaper.

Oh my lord.

Why do people always live up to stereotypes, it's so fucking annoying

im being a friend here lad when I say "kill yourself." Youll make your family happy and will have a better chance of finding love then than with a cartoon. Your poor, poor father. I'd rather have a whore for a daughter than a Level 30 LoL player who tweets about anime and Grand magic tournaments to his 19 followers.

hahahaha i fucking love biz, OP is mad cause he is a fat beaner that no one will ever love

J U S T
U
S
T

And he watches anime, he perfectly sums up what I expected him to be

cyprus, it says it right there

KEK was not on your side today, OP u fat beaner

he looks like redditor

the fuck is this OP? whatever it is, you spent 29 hours playing/virtually fucking/watching? a cartoon. congrats.

now kick that chair.

anyone know what the fuck im looking at?

>it peaks tenfold during summer.

oh, oh... that...thats just sad. im sorry OP.

I dunno looks faggy as fuck though, wonder if OP is even watching this thread or just posted it and fucked off, somebody should try and find his family through his accounts and tell them he likes to jerk off to them or something

its a rythm game where you click circles in a song to gain points. Every song has a difrent patern of circles.

pray for OP

ok i see that now. sound fun. maybe ill spend my early 20s doing that too