Who here /TooRichToTrade/?

Im an early adopter and at first I would trade back and forth into shitcoins. now Im a crypto leviathan and trading gains just arent worth the effort since it would move the markets too much

How happy are you with your life rn?

>t. Person wishing I was you

Pretty good, thanks for asking. I imagined at this point that I would be mountain climbing or something, but watching charts all day and f5-ing threads is a hard habit to kick

I just got started. This is addicting. Not to mention the GDAX chart...good god. I got the new Zelda and was loving it, then this happens.

Oh well, it's about time I started focusing my autistic tenancies to making money instead of wasting time.

I long to be in the position that you are now, how about helping an user out? Spare some bitcoin?

1KSeiTNkHtXfkaf5QhqBL6EEgAxvxy1qAr

Is your expertise solely in shitcoins, or are you diversified into the whole market? Any projections?

sent ;)
not the whole market, just the top 10 minus ripple. the news has been bad for BTC before. Its important to not forget about bitcoin when everyone is going crazy over alts. gotta watch BTC/USD closely and be the first to bail on alts when it spikes upward, no matter what the news says.

>yfw OP actually delivers.

You consider refined technology "alts" though? Wouldn't alts be more of a designation for coins that attempt to mimic bitcoin, without innovating or providing a real alternative system?

What is your opinion on ether the last 2-3 days? This is insane man.

And as a struggling college student trying to become a developer for blockchain tech, in case you're feeling generous x2. If not it's cool user.

16e2mZ8ARBvo8GhUjEu9bt98aTCtrDZWyi

i just got in..my goal is to be like OP someday. If you could give some bitcoin even if its only half or a quarter, its appreciated.

14zQ25qGi72NiuX43whXi1mMEQ9NzuSUd9

alts doesnt have to be derogatory, I think a lot of coins are a huge improvement over bitcoin, and in time alts will overtake bitcoin, but this is too much too fast. sentiment now is a lot like it was this time last year. Chart patterns will probably look similar to last years patterns too.

bitcoin is already obsolete. the charts just need to catch up to this reality.

I see. What are your top 3 somewhat established coins other than bitcoin right now, long term?

Top 3 legit coins for massive gains? (infants)

Top 3 meme coins?

Eth or monero?

1DfPw1rxXS4yR9Mb2ft59GZtdLDN64md38

hope you're ready to lose it all once the contentious hard fork happens, you might want to get trading

don't FOMO eth, invest in monero

kek wants to know

when should i dump some of my eth? I'm holding on to 35 eth

user what do you think about Milo coin? Is it worth putting a tiny amount of capital in if it gets hyped? Surely that will cause an artificial bump even if it does turn out ot be worthless.

1CnD7UiH4hvpdwd4QXNLdLwUiUp8gmJtet

Stop shilling your wallets

1EAGV7fisT8XS6HbtsJ5nrhRCT1D3W3zvH

If you're feeling kind op
Even like $4 so i can buy a pizza instead of this curry shit i have in the fridge lol

What are you early on eth or btc? Why not cash out and live life?

so are you thinking of joining the Rojava Revolution like so many crypto millionaires??

how much is your stack?

when did you buy in?

if you had to set up a "semilong"time (2years++) portfolio with only cryptocurrencies? how would you go percentage wise?
for example: 50% BTC 25% ETH 25% Monero

Why the fuck don't you just... spread your cash across 100 cryptos?
Boy, that was hard.