What does Veeky Forums think of rear windshield louvers? Would it look good on my Challenger? I like the look of this

What does Veeky Forums think of rear windshield louvers? Would it look good on my Challenger? I like the look of this.

If you like it then get it.

These haven't been in style since Reagan was in office.

Without the spoiler it would look better.
I like these on mustangs...challengers, not so much.
You do u tho, man.

i think they generally look better on rear windshields with more of a rake. challenger is too vertical, looks weird. think old mustang fastbacks, 3rd gen camaros, datsun zs, etc.

i like them. They may look weird on that car, but if it's cheap and not difficult to install/uninstall id do it. Take it off in 6 months.

I relate them to the American Muscle mustang catalog special on a new edge mustang.
So that means theyre fucking ugly.

Reminds me of sentinels on GTA III

It looks kinda funky on cars that weren't made in the era when window louvers were a thing. I was thinking about getting pic related for my MK3 Soup since I have a louver fetish but something about it just doesn't look right.

>there were louvers for the aw11
>super rare
>i want some

The only muscle car entitled to louvers is the Mustang.

Mentally challenged Dodgecucks need to go away.

You can keep them, they look like shit

I actually kind of like them but something just looks off about them, like the window is too small for it to look good. Like what this user says.

louvers are the best shit

It only works on fastback-style cars, and only ones that were made in that kind of style of the time. Putting it on other cars just doesn't work and makes it look like you're trying to be something you're not.

MkII supra has best louvers.

Maybe you should look in a mirror.

lmfao holy shit that looks R E T A R D E D

that car is like 50% louvers

I like them

kill yourself Gen Z cuckold, 70's and 80's futurism is the best

I did, get out of my mirror.
t. turdgenfag

>muh 80's shitbox memery

How original, it's like you've been on Veeky Forums for a whole 5 minutes.

You'll be safer if I stay.

That rear window angle is too shallow for louvers. It looks retarded.

E39 with louvers
Yes or no?

I want them for my second gen camaro

Incorrect opinion.

They look good on just about every 80s coupe

Inferior louverd

Just like the first poster, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks, if you like it, then you put it on your car.
This is why I actually have respect for people with crazy looking cars that do something different; because there's no way they're doing it so other people will like it, they're doing it because it makes them happy.

First post best post.

I don't think they were ever a stock option. I think some folks have made custom ones (which apparently isn't all that hard). I might try to build a set once I'm done with college and have a fucking garage.
I can find three people online that have them. This guy has the best picture out of all of them but he has the shitiest louvers. Literally bolted onto the C-pillar trim. Another guy has a lift back style louver that I believe he custom made.

looks fucking stupid on a notchback

Please buy and then give to me

thats not very good for visibility.

Just installed these on my fox. Makes it look 100× better desu
>pic related

Ehhhhh I'm not a fan of the curved ones like that. Tbh the flat straight ones look a lot better like pic related.

God damnit.....
Fuck, yea, u right

Curves match the lx body style atleast

>Mentally challenged Dodgecucks need to go away.
So how come Ford needed to copy the Hemi in order to compete, huh?

Doesn't matter, they made the ports too big anyways and the power curve suckes donkey balls in the end.

>How many louvers are you on man?
>Like, two.
>You are little baby. Watch this

louvres, popups, yellow foglights, funky hubcaps and hinged rear windows are my top boner materials