totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last Thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MjpoxM7XrY
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715878344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOVE ETERNAL! even when fighting rat-man

Should I be bracing or counter-charging infantry with dorfs?

Reminder that Skaven are going to have shitty campaign mechanics that are going to be copies or very similar versions of already existing mechanics.

Roster reveal for Skaven when?

so what does archaon think of skaven and shit

Brace, that way your flanking units don't have to travel as far to hammer the enemy's asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MjpoxM7XrY

By the way, I'm a faggot who hasn't gotten any paid DLCs yet, but I've been looking at the Grim and the Grave. Is that a good first one?

>skaven mechanics already revealed
>continues to spew negative memes

Always brace. Charge bonus is generally not worth for most dorf infantry.

>hellpit abomination in
>ratling guns/jezzails not

skyre btfo

Probably makes him cry in his cereal. Everything else seems to.

>bought the game

Well, you're certainly a faggot.

Does bracing actually offer defense bonuses against unit types that aren't explicitly mentioned in the defender's unit details?

Yeah why didn't they make an entire new underground empire map just for us skaven? XD

I can't wait to go to Skavenblight with a meme stack of fimir and finish what they started centuries ago

wew, the auto-resolve bar was about 1:8 in favor of the dwarves. Sarthorael's kill count does not show how he destroyed multiple units and took half their health with spells.

He thinks they're cuddly, endearing, and cute, he hates them since his whole shtick is that he hates everything, specifically things that are allied with chaos.

>ratling guns/jezzails not
aaaaand you're getting this from where?

Archeaon probably barely thinks of them. His main focus is the empire and their allies. In the End times they end up allied but that's end times and it was (mostly) bad.

Only if you really like empire/vampire counts. It's useless if you dont. King and the warlord is a lot more fun.

What do the Fimir have to do with Skavenblight? Biggest lore mention I remember them being a part of was the settlers of Marienburg fighting them out of the elven ruins.

dorfs have shit charge bonus

It's not bad but out of all the DLCs to add new units, lords, and start locations it's the weakest and suffers from Vlad and Isabella's start pos not being all that different from Mannlet's. I would only get it if you specifically like Vamps or Empire, otherwise it can be last DLC you get.

They are the reason it is fucked up to begin with. It was a huge war between fimir and skaven

bracing is required for the charge def bonuses to trigger, and even if a unit doesn't have charge def vs large it reduces the effect of impact damage from large units since it increases mass

>charge inf vs inf (unless you have expert charge def/charge def vs all)
>brace inf vs cav/large

>want to play Attila
>bored of vanilla so want to play with mods
>FotE and Europa Perdita are both an unfinished mess

were we born to suffer

I wonder how Graceposter feels knowing that a Youtuber is fucking his waifu.

Makes sense if they are planning on releasing two additional LL for each race + some missing units.

High Elves don't have shadow warriors so Alith Anar could work there.
Dark Elves could get Malus/Helebron/Lokhir or Kouran
Lizards I don't know too much about.
Skaven could have Ikrit Claw + missing units and maybe Thanquol?

Vlad and Isabella are free, the DLC adds Ghorst

Where are you getting this?

I want to suck Queek's cock.

milkandcookies is a charisma-less autist

He's likely memeing with the Warpstone bullshit.

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

>start out as a political marriage and working relationship so that Vlad gets a place to rule and Isabella can clean up Sylvania
>over the course of their work they legitimately fall in love with each other
>Vlad refuses to turn her for a while because he doesn't want her to be afflicted with his curse, only turns her to save her life
>commissions a portrait of her so that she can always know what she looks like now that she can't use mirrors
>go to war together so vlad can obtain his rightful seat as emperor
>he throws himself into battle with abandon knowing his wife will patch him up after the battle
truly theirs is the purest relationship

>tfw NO reason to use triplex acies when you can just hold with triarii and flank with other infantry

Unless you are a 700 pound bloated mass of flesh and essentially a baby factory Queek doesnt care.Although presumably the slaaneshi can seduce anything.

gonna stab

>tfw I'll never seduce Queek and have him give me fellatio

The last of the dawi.

Which Fimir are best, Great Weapons or normal? Also, I assume with Skin Wolves it is armoured all the way.

Wait, giants wear pants? I've never noticed before

Vlad legitimately did nothing wrong. Would have been the greatest emperor.

Great weapons fimir fuck up most people's day. IIRC they were one of the few things that countered skinwolves

even in the real world, most animals are opportunistically sexual. if you got a hole, they'll try to stick it in you. if it feels good, they'll probably keep doing it. the skaven dont strike me as the type to be too discriminating, either.

They wear a random assortment of bits and bobs. No full pantlegs though, hard to find a tailor.

>last quote of an empire swordsman against a gobbo

Why are heroes so tough to kill? I fought this guy with an assortment of units and heroes for more than 5 mins, and he was alone. Can't imagine if he had backup.

>Also, I assume with Skin Wolves it is armoured all the way.

yes, unless your enemy has no missile units at all

and even in that case I'd rather go with them

I need to turn off blood and gore in my game. It looks like fucking shit

or just use a mod that reduces it

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715878344

rolling
kind of want WoC or Beastmen
but i fuckin' hate horde mechanics
i also hate city mechanics in this game
mcneck myself

Get the less blood mod. Turns it into spatter instead of spaghetti sauce.

Time for a new campaign anyway, let's go.

I want a Empire playthrough where I can unite the Empire and go fight Greenskin scum with my Dawi bros. Whenever I do unite the Empire Archaon shows up, I kick his ass easily, and then the game ends. Can somebody recommend me some good mods? I want the Greenskins to feel like the real big bad of my playthrough. And to be honest Greenskin armies are much more fun to fight than x5 Marauder Horsemen, x4 Chaos Chariots, x3 Hellcannons, x2 Chaos Knights w/ Lances, and x2 Chosen w/ Great Weapons, and Archaon.

Rolling

wonder what's gonna happen to this thread when the campaign footage is released tomorrow probably gonna miss twg for a couple days..

Now that we know all the starting lords for 2, its almost time for a new draft
This fucking thing is growing too quickly

I've never tried it, but I've seen people claim the Greenskins Conquer Anywhere mod makes them leave the Badlands and survive because of it at times.

I know right?

Sure the occasional peasant might find themself a little light on blood but that's a small price to pay for an immortal and extremely powerful emperor who's pretty decent to his subjects

dudes probably got the images prepared
probably should make a 2nd one temporarily

Rolling for after my Wulfrik campaign.

what's the best early strat for WoC in turns 1-20?

fuck it

Oh totally, and it's really no worse than what most nobles do to their subjects. And with a standing army heavily comprised of the undead, with mortal regiments being a supplemental force of career soldiers, taxes will be lower and less family men will die fighting off chaos raiders and leaving their families fatherless.

Plus you can bet Vlad would do away with the bandits same way he did in Sylvania. All and all the Midnight Aristocracy would do the empire some good.

subjugate the norscan fucking shits. It used to be that you would go around looting and razing until one tribe took over the entirety of norsca, but now you probably wnat to awaken a vassal and help them take over norsca. Once the norscans own all of norsca they inevitably start stirring shit up in the south, which helps in your invasion. The xp from up there will also mean that you can have 1 or 2 lords ready to fuck shit up with high tier stacks as well

Funposting

vasallize all the little Norscan shits

>finish my Wulfrik campaign
>want to start a new one right away
hmm

I couldn't really get into the Norscan roster so it was just one fun campaign for me.

roll

rollan

Skinwolves not doing it for ya?

>Le marketing strategy of denying 1/4 of your product exists to pander to overplayed and unfunny reddit maymays is over
Who gets the sack for this?

You!

Gib Skaven or Dark Elves

more that the monster rosters weren't interesting to me
big fan of heavy infantry, artillery, and cav, but it ain't diverse enough on that front

Wasn't there was a ratling gunner in the trailer? Or was it a warp cannon?

whoever came up with it gets a sack full of cash

Well, essentially a fatter, hairier, uglier Ratman with an orange Mohawk

You'd notice if they didn't

grooj

That was a Warpfire Thrower
I'm sure gunners are in too

Calling it. The bigger tech units like jezzails will be reserved for DLC, which will be clan Skryre.

wtf guy it ain't workin

Sounds about right.
Still we got both Doomwheel and Hellpit Abdomination, that's pretty great.

Anyone here play Dawn of War 3? How is it?

I ask here because Warham

I enjoyed the MP beta for ONE out of five maps and decided to buy.
The campaign was one of the worst I've ever done and really regret purchasing the game. Couldn't even be assed to multiplayer after it.

>Skaven get their butts polished with all their top shelf catalogue units such as Hellpit abomination and Meme Tricycle

>beastmen,empire and chaos still get dick

dragon ogre bully not so tough after getting raped

ded game. Even guys who liked it like Turin have stopped making content for it

>Start a new Angrund campaign, haven't played Dwarfs in a long time and wanted to see how Angrund was
>Getting poked at by agents, building grudges
>Attempt to assassinate them and fail
>Realize On Guard lasts for 5 fucking turns now, so I have to wait 5 turns in between each attempt while the grudges build ire
So I just have to let grudges keep building up while I wait 5 turns for each roll of the dice to try and start clearing this shit out? Agent grudges already sucked since dwarfs suck at assassination, and now it's even worse. Why can't agent vs agent assassination attempts just be 1v1 battles on a tiny battlefield or something.

no amount of Charlemagnes are too many for my perfect rat boys

Just wipe out their entire faction. Can't grudge against an agent if there's no agents left.

1st turn: Use 75% of your movement moving as close as you can to the baersonling camp. Encamp, build your warhost up to tier 2 and demolish your marauder building.
2nd turn: Attack the baersonling camp and awaken tribe so you have an allied province to replenish in.
3rd turn: Build Chaos Warrior building and start pumping them out.
4th turn onward: Work towards upgrading the chaos warrior building to the top tier so you can pump out chosen with greatweapons. Virtually impossible to lose once you have a full 20 stack of chaos warriors/chosen.

Just because they didn't show every unit off in the trailer doesn't mean they'll show up. Jezzerails are easy to make probably, they're just normal skaven units except carrying oversized rifles, which you can probably make just using a modded cannon.

Marketing is all about letting out breadcrumbs one at a time.

Why don't you just assassinate a lord?

wtf command my battle

This is entry level marketing
TRUE marketing is withholding easy-to-make units so you can sell a minimal effort DLC after release