/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Merryweather Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60252/Ocelot-XA-21-Now-Available-Plus-Double-Payout-Modes

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

d
e
d

Just let it die you mongs, anyone still playing are jerkin' each other off in the discord anyway.

I'm not in the discord!

I'm also not playing right now cause my GPU is out, but I wish I was.

What about, OP?

what killed gtag

Take-Two

Razorposting

I started posting less

Tryhard K/D whore shitters would do otherwise.

Why does it say that on my suicidepipe?
Obviously I'm going to point it at my feet, it doesn't do anything otherwise.

tf man

you just don't *get* it

I see that you're still jerking off your impotent edginess, Razor.

Fuck off with the ads and the shitty discounts, Kikestar.

Anyone on PC wanna help me pop my Pacistan cherry?

Underrated post

Post SC.

Jstgetitovrwith

I sent a friend request.

>this is the shit people are waiting for

>no qt mini game that lets you break into homes and rob niggas at gun point
>not being able to pistol whip the father while the pregnant mother and two kids cower under the table
>not being able to put the barrel to his head and say some psycho shit about spraying his brains all over the wall while his wife and children are watching
>not being able to drag him to the bedroom to point out where all the jewels are before putting 2 rounds into his spine, then returning to the living room and putting two in the mother's stomach before fleeing the scene
straight thuggin' update when?

>implying razor has even been to Veeky Forums
>2012

Really?
Not GTA, by the way.

>those graphics settings
>that description
>ruining lamar's gift like that
>not just suppressing the machine pistol or the micro smg
your aesthetic is fukken gross all over

So with the gunrunning money bonus this week, if you sell 1mil worth of stock, you get 2mil yeah? or am I reading it wrong

>street thug
>aesthetic
>posting image of a fake thug that built his legacy off creating music with other fake thugs that care more about how they look
pottery. i'm not in this for glitter points. i'm tryin' to sell rocks and rob beckys.

thats fuckin messed up bro but yeah home invasion DLC would be great

fuckn heisting mansions would be great

>literally fantasizing over the idea simulating robbery in a video game known to satirize everything
>tryin to sell rocks and rob beckys

Has anyone here actually met someone from /gtag/ irl?

I really hope you guys don't do this

Try for yourself

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

Yeah and we're now dating, would approve of other people doing so

i don't know how this would turn out except awkwardness and perhaps gay sex

lolno too many losers (including myself) to shoot blindly like that

I would love to one day, but they all live across the country or across the ocean and plane tickets are expensive.

My friend plays this game, knows Veeky Forums, I introduce him to this crew and we play together.

I've fucked one of the discord guys since we both lived in the same city.

You know who you are ;)

>all this degeneracy
>in MY Veeky Forums

I want all of you to leave!

Do you need a certain amount of people to do a gunrunning sale? like either as a hard requirement or a difficulty thing?

It's a difficulty thing, selling a full bunker solo might give you four buggies that you need to deliver under 15 minutes. Which is nigh impossible if you do it solo.

If you are lucky, you would only get two Phantom Wedge trucks when selling full.

Thanks, and dumb question, but that double money is not reflected in the current value of stock, ie, a full bunker is 2mil stock but you'd get 4mil from a successful sale?

Double money is reflected in the stock value.
A full bunker will show 1.4 mil and sell for about 2.1 mil when you sell to LS.
Normally you get just over a million for a full sale.

If you sell to Los Santos instead of Blaine County, you will get more money from your stock. There is no such thing as double bunker money AFAIK.

Max upgraded bunker can only have a max value of $700,000, and successfully selling all your stock to LS gives you a million.

You can do it solo by selling under 350K local as it will only give you a single vehicle for this week, but once the double cash is gone, you have to sell it at 175K local.

Huh. My bad there is a double money event currently going on?

Bunker stock is worth twice as much this week, user.

>posting degenerate that deals with selling illegal rodent semen
>calling others degenerate

>want to do full bunker
>2 friends and me
>4 dune buggies spawn
>"alright guys, I can live with losing a bit"
>one guys hasn't accepted CEO invite before the mission
>"ok, so I will lose half, who cares"
>cops literally everywhere
>evasive maneuver into the drain
>get stuck between wall and indestructible fence
>buddy comes to help out
>gets stuck right behind me
>timer at 5 minutes, delivered 3/20 together
>tab out and kill process

>give it another go a day later
>invite random GTAG as 4th member, first time to actually play with crew, better make a lasting impression
>two phantom wedge spawn
>"this is it, what can go wrong?"
>shitter friend is driving second wedge together with GTAG guy as passenger
>comfy drive, lose trailer once because of a street sign, but no biggie
>halfway at checkpoint, friend yells for help
>drive back, see phantom wedge stuck on the sidewalk between a power pole and the wall while a a million cops and helicopters shoot at him
>lose my trailer again, try to get friend out
>ram him for 5 minutes, destroy own phantom wedge in the process thanks to raging cops
>don't know what happened, either the GTAG guy took control or friend actually found the reverse gear, easily backs out
>other, competent friend actually owns phantom wedge and summons it to replace mine
>deliver both trailers with still a couple of minutes left

how can you fuck up so easily in such an overall easy game?

Dude, the Vagos are the ones who sell capybara semen, not the IAA.

stop bullying agent 14, he did literally nothing wrong

he knows and does nothing about it, since he's also a criminal. thus, degenerate.
why? he deserves it. same with lester.
>no quest that you visit lester's home and go chadmode on his ass with the insults
missed opportunity. watching him stutter and tell you to stop bullying him would be hilarious. especially if he does a comical trip-fall with his cane while near tears begging you to leave.

if you don't know what to do a lot of the newer shit can be really confusing. literally didn't know about explosive rounds until last week wtf

>still no ban from stealth money
>1 trillion in the bank
life's good

First reply names my MC

Bingo Bongos

where do you see yourself with this game a month later?

Reminder that PS4 inner circle should be gassed

>8 player limit

I worry about the future of /gtag/. We dead as hell.

Not as dead as simg to be honest

someone can't handle the bantz

>people who make crew emblems that have nothing to do with the crew in question

>club/bar to hang out with friends N E V E R
Fuck the stripclub

>tfw no club shootout

Knowing GTA online players though I'd imagine they'd just pull out a rocket launcher

i fantasize about a gtag mansion since of recently famicom

Who hurt you and would you show us where?

If there is actual complains, try talking to people about your gripe

>5v5
>my team
>afk, 0, 1, afk, 4
>opposing team
>afk, afk, 4, 4, 0
I thought this shit might be fun. Guess not.

AFKing in overtime rumble is the new shutter money strategy

Why is the XA-21 such a fucking slow car? Great acceleration but holy fuck is it slow.

No it's not you fucking retard, it just has a standard top-speed similar to that of the T20.

It's phenomenally quick around corners and short distances.

oh for fucks sake

Not a single person using it has won a race so far. I dominate races with the nero and x80, but when using the slow as fuck XA-21 I always end up in 3rd or 2nd. Shit car desu desu

what the actual fuck
I had to make the whole delivery mission like this
at least the bonus was worth it

What kind of races?

Both stunt and standard super car races. It can barely keep up with cars like the nero, gp1 or x80.

Of course it can't keep up with the X80 and Nero in Stunt Races cause they're designed for Top Speed
You're just a shitty driver if you can't keep up with a GP1

So why hasn't anyone been dominating normal races with the xa-21? And why is it that i can easily keep up with the gp1 while using other cars instead of xa-21? Because the xa-21 is a fucking shit car that no one should buy. It's slow as fuck and can't even is outperformed in corners by other cars including nero. Get fucked kiddo

>they added shitty useless machine guns and literally nothing else
>meaning we can't use it in races, and it will be useless for combat scenarios because we can't aim out the windows with our guns
>the JBwhatever still won't have it's guns activated even though it's literally the exact same thing, a sports classic based on a james bond car with useless machine guns put in it
God why, why did they have to ruin this car by the inclusion of those awful awful guns.

>zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
WOW what the fuck, I never actually paid attention, I literally lived 15 minutes away from Nessi until last week. Just moved.

Huh.

>complaining about Australians

Tip top kek

How many times can you eat shit before you think "off road biking is not for me"

Australians are cancer desu. Brazilians are the only playerbase more annoying than them, and that's not saying a lot honestly.

Their memes are pretty strong but they are the most helpful Veeky Forums group I have came back

processor is kill

the jb700 guns fired unique ammunation if I remember correctly

idk why they won't use those instead

probably because "game balance"

*goodie room scene from tropic thunder plays in my head*

>zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
>no french
thank god
>no spaniards
i wonder why
>one "italian" in sicily
kek

third reich literally when?

Rockstar can't justify anything on balance after they released the Opressor out of some retard on Twitter's joke.
We should start tweeting at Rockstar for them to add gundams to the game.

source for the bike tweet joke?

Nah, the JB700 fired regular machine gun rounds you'd get from a Combat MG. And yeah, it was for gameplay balance at the start, but they done fucked it up with Gunrunning as they found out how much money they could fleece out of people if they shit on their own game's quality.

Sorry im having a bad time finding it but it was some faget jokingly asking for Rockstar to add the bike from megaforce so bikerfag roleplayers could defend themselves

Oooh, I remember that one. It wasn't a tweet, it was rather a comment made by some smug MC shitter on Social Club.

I mean seriously, why the fuck are the MC players so fucking obnoxious and autistic? It's too annoying to laugh at.

post stats

Who are the PS4 inner circle?

Probably because the only other biker game in existence is ride to hell retribution

You're not going to kill me on sight any longer, do you user?