What are Veeky Forums's opinion on this hypercar design?

Verging into ekranoplan territory

shmexy

This is the interior. Very red

Depends on how functional the aero features actually are

Autistic.

It's rather hyperbolic.

I don't care for it.
It's taking functional aero and cramming as much outlandish geometry in it for 40 year old manchildren to lap up. IT LOOKS SO AGGRESSIVE AND COMPLEX, but for literally no reason. They'll only be driving them around Londan city streets or busy American city centers.

dude GTA V lmao

Sometimes aesthetics for the sake of it is not a bad thing.

Apollo=Chad car. vette soyboys and fgt wetbacks wont understand

Since Apollo is the new name of Gumpert, everything's most likely there for a reason.

Brainlet here. Do those blue triangles on the rear have a purpose or are they purely aesthetic?

3D laser printed bespoke exhaust that costs more than a BMW M4 to produce

noice

usually hate edgy designs, much prefer the curvaceous philosophy of the rx7/356/911s but despite that this is one of the nicest looking edgy cars I've seen

far nicer than that lamborghini trash

Seeing as its a hyper car I always presume the design of it is to increase performance so I can't hate it much.

Pretty decent

I'd kill the piece on top thats connecting to the rear wing though

gonna assume that's there to prevent the rear wing from being ripped off by sheer force
that wing is pretty damn big so it's gonna have to sustain a lot of force, I don't think that two mounting points on the back would keep it in place
probably calculated or it was ripped off during a test someday

Real-life Hotwheels cars IMO.

>tfw you get tasked with designing a hypercar and you accidentally submit one of your son's schoolbooks instead of the actual design but the sample group loves it anyway