Structural Blue

>Structural Blue
>Lexus spent 15 years to develop this color
>Takes 8 months to produce enough Structural Blue for 300 Lexus LCs

Why are Japs so dedicated and hardworking? And when will the erman overengineering meme die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JU541_zm2w
youtube.com/watch?v=bZH5T81Hg84
youtube.com/watch?v=qZpk6v2pbQk
youtu.be/vupoVdsEmTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im gay

2 bombs were not enough

>spend 15 years to develop it
>Looks like my 0 extra cost Jeep wrangler blue

what makes it so special?

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=9JU541_zm2w

They achieved true RGB blue, that looks RGB blue from any lighting and angle, by combine many colorless substances in a certain structure that makes their combination blue.

people who make car videos like this need to be fucking shot holy shit its a car not a fucking 5 gum ad

I don't get it, it's just blue.

Seems like those Japs employed a lot of Aryans in their companies....

>I don't get it, it's just a sword
>*cuts tank barrel with sun-and-moon blade made from a thousand folds of steel*

it's a colour that is blue only when you look at it, they used zero blue materials, it's pretty cool imo

Just prime it with blue dykem how hard is it lmao.

Sophism.

It's still literally just blue.

L M A O

thats from an s2000 you fuckwit

>tfw you'll never catch the kid who did this to your car and rape him

He kinda looks like a fag

>thats from an s2000 you fuckwit
When did I say it wasn't? Are you some soft of halfwit?

>no u
this thread is about the lc500, not about blue cars being scratched without context, now get off it peabrain

>tfw you'll never be experiencing Veeky Forums for the first time again like this lost child

;_;

you just did, go to another board for the same experience again.

yes and the LC500 is still literally just a car. every car is still literally just a car, nothing can ever be special.

As much as I like spoonfeeding dullards but I'd much rather sit back and laugh. Keep the yuks coming.

>but I'd much rather sit back and laugh
then stop replying?

>no u

How ironic.

how is that no u? i'm giving you an opportunity to experience Veeky Forums :^)

>no u

Sophism.

>no u
u sound mad too rofl

>being illiterate

bro just spread your wings and fly, nobody is holding you back...

Do you need a map? You seem lost.

i can give you user, we can go to so many boards and see so much~

No thanks, I'm not a free guide for tourists.

i am, lets go check out Veeky Forums!

>Sophism
You're an idiot.

>y..you just mad

>no argument

Thought so.

what are you even trying to say? are you retarded?

theres time to heal, user, we can hold hands.

I'd hold your hand if you'd stop drooling on them.

You're free to use google for words that are too hard for you to understand.

aww, i've wiped them clean, come, let's hold hands now.

"Structural blue is just blue" is the same as saying "the LC500 is just a car".
It's a retarded thing to say.

Do whatever you want newfaggot.

What the fuck happened to my thread? Let’s discuss this magnificient blue

i wanna do it with you, you big serious baby.

No it's not. Cars have a million different characteristics to them, blue is just fucking blue. Only women care about colors, and only autists care about a literal meme like structural blue. It's literally just blue, who gives a fuck?

>no argument

hah i thought so

Discuss what my nigga, it's just blue? It's my favorite color, but it's still just blue. Who gives a fuck about different eyes seeing it differently and it not being blue when you're not looking. I've got one pair of eyes, and when I look, all I see is just blue. Wow.

>too stupid to use google
>still no argument

Thought so.

>no argument

Got it.

How can Structural Blue be real if our eyes aren't real?

Sophism.

Not at all.

Blue has a million characteristics to it as well.

That car people don't give two shits about.

>no argument

My argument is that you don't know what sophism means, and misused it, like a retard.

More sophism. Great.

That's not what sophism is.

>only blue when you look at it
What do you even think color is, you brainlet? All objects' color is caused by their texture. This isn't "just blue" because it just looks blue, it's literally blue for the same reason anything else is. Any blue object will become white if you grind it into a fine enough powder

You’re arguing semantics you’re the brainlet. This blue appears blue for the same reason the sky, and eyes, and the butterfly appear blue.

They appear blue because of their intrecate structure and interaction with light. There is no obvious Chemical or Mathematical model that we can use to predict the perceived colour of objects with structures alike to those of eyes and butterfly wings, like we can with other traditional pigments that give objects a defined color.

>Veeky Forums - color science & color production

>Sophism

yes, thank you! this is what i meant.

I'm sorry that you're literally retarded and so new you can't comprehend a simple basic post.

>now we're even arguing about color theory because of this car

Lexus is cancer.

>Sophism again
Nigger you really stepped in it

see

>Using color theory to defend an expensive optional extra color on an expensive controversial car that you can’t afford

>controversial car

Just accept that it's 2018's coolest car on sale.

>coolest out of a heap of shit

yeah I guess ;_;

P I G F A T
I
G
F
A
T

>when will the erman overengineering meme die?

I honestly hope it doesn't. They just need to get off their asses and build good cars again.

It's become the '90s all over again when German cars were far overpriced and the Lexus came out with a quality product at a fair that started eating up their sales. It took years, but the German manufacturers finally got their shit together and they were better for it.

>gt car with acres of leather that doesnt fidget like a squirrel over potholes and looks like a million dollar concept car
vs.
>fast/furious meme car

>t. stuck in 2009

The new GT-R has real time variable valving in the shocks (Bilstein DampTronic) so it no longer rides like shit. In comfort mode it rides like a fucking rolls royce.

>>gt car with acres of leather
I don't know if you've ever seen a GTR, but you can also option the GT-R with acres of pretty luxurious Nappa Leather.

>>>nissangtrforums.com

meanwhile BMW is working on making their cars sound more like a shart than any other company and hiring people off instagram to design their wheels.

This sounds better than any chickenshit lexus V8 despite being a turbo'd engine
youtube.com/watch?v=bZH5T81Hg84

It's not the same. That Gran Turismo gamewheel-tier cluster and tupperware center stack aren't cutting it. And diamond-stitch? Basic bitch.

Sounds like an mp3 of fake noise played back through the sound system at the driver during light acceleration.

>you can also option the GT-R with acres of pretty luxurious Nappa Leather
You could do the same thing with a base 996, does that make the 996 a luxury GT?

cool story bro

lol this is so weak
youtube.com/watch?v=qZpk6v2pbQk

Litterally sounds like a shart at idle, better than bmw turbo i6 but not an NA V8.
video is shit youtu.be/vupoVdsEmTY

keep trying retards, no new bmw sounds better than e92 m3 or lc500

That is not a very good interior. Proves that just splashing cow everywhere does not transition into "luxury."

And I like and respect the GTR, but luxury it is not.

Just waiting for someone to update the aging LFA with 2018 LC design features..

lol

Not an argument.

Sophism is not an argument.

Not an argument.

We're not talking about the concept of blue. We're talking about a paint with unusual properties.

No you're stuck in 2009 idiot. gtr is absolutely nothing special anymore, literally gets beat by a corvette

It actually is an argument.

Literally not.

How come?

lmao how can BMW even compete
that sounds fucking brutal

>25 IPs
>99 posts
have these two retards really been sperging at each other for this long?