/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General

Previous thread of Jin plotting from the shadows: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E

Bulletin;
-First western popularity poll is currently going.
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-China is keeping us from having lewd outfits.
-Shack is cut, now paid DLC.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Zhuge Liang is Sima Yi.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Warriors All-Stars slated for August 29. Opoona master race.
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~2
-Reminder that a generic founded Jin and united the land.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_(polearm)
youtube.com/watch?v=klnQ6EOOKxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The enemy is at Honnō-ji!

Looks like it's gonna be dry week of news. We need more supplies.

It could be possible. I mean most depictions of Lu Bu are from Qing dynasty romantizations. One especially glaring example is him wielding his famous fang tian halberd, a halberd that didnt come into existence until the Song dynasty, which was a thousand years after the supposed 3 kingdoms era.

Take the Ieyasu pill

What's she thinking about?

Xiahou Ba

When looking up the fang tian halberd I get this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_(polearm) It doesn't give much detail other than that they've existed for like 3000 years.

Getting the Meng.

>In the Song dynasty, several weapons were referred to as ji, but they were developed from spears, not from ancient ji. One variety was called the qinglong ji (Chinese: 青龍戟; literally: "cerulean dragon ji"), and had a spear tip with a crescent blade on one side. Another type was the fangtian ji (Chinese: 方天戟; literally: "square sky ji"), which had a spear tip with crescent blades on both sides.[1][2]
user...

Based Tanuki.

Shigeharu

>-Zhuge Liang is Sima Yi.
I fucking knew it.

>-China is keeping us from having lewd outfits.
Fuck them.
>-Reminder that a generic founded Jin and united the land.
He's gonna be playable in 9, t-trust me!

>no new waifus revealed for 9
How long till we get one? And it'd better not be one of Suo's wives

Dong Bai! please Koei I want to be her subhubby in DW9E

'Leaker' said we will get Wang Tao this time...Yup, one of Suo's harem.

>another fucking fictional bitch for Guan Suo

200%mad

What will be her weapon be?

A B O M B

B
O
M
B

FUS RO DAH

That'd be so stupid. Guan Suo and his girl aren't even popular.

Liao Hua

a shit

or the shit?

If Koei beat people over the head with them they will like them eventually!

But Muh Guan Yu

Guan Yu is great and I love him and all his fag- I mean amazing kids

Koei has been shilling Yukimura, Zhao Yun and Guan Yu to me for decades and I still dont like them

Who is the sexiest Basara?

My goddess Oichi

Because you are a contrarian faggot.

Naotora.

>2017
>Still no Mothman costume for Guo Jia
>Mothman Pang Tong is RIP

Why live

Kenshin.

I'm sad that artist nuked their pixiv

Does anyone have a character they actually hate?

3 brothers + sleepy reptile

Guan Yu's kids+Zhang Bao and Bao Sanniang

me too

fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round

Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Guan Ping, Shack girl and her father, Zhong Hui, Zuo Ci, Xiao Qiao, Lu Meng.

>sleepy reptile

dumb debiruposter

The Napping Lizard

Bao Sanniang and Guan Yinping are the only real ones that stand out to me.

They have a real bad problem with Sameface, but I still don't understand why they nuked their account.

What's so bad about Yinping?

>Dat rumor about Nobunaga and Oichi are incest lover and Chacha is in truth their kid instead of Nagamasa

I-is this the real reason The Azai went full nuclear with Nobunaga?

Only characters whose weapons I don't care for. Even then, that's more just not caring about them rather than hating them.

>implying Oichi and Onii-san isnt true OTP

All thing considered...possible.

Thanks, I forgot about him being a dragon

>Nobunaga and Oichi incestuous lovers
>Nagamasa goes nuclear because his waifu is a slut
>Nobunaga marries Oichi off to a hairy barbarian as soon as he gets her back

No problem.

I genuinely hate SW4 Mitsunari. Shame because I thought he was pretty alright in SW2 and WO.

SW2 was also a much better game

>that what if with based Shimazu taking on everyone on Edo castle

SW2 was just a fantastic edition
>Good story
>Great What-Ifs
>SW2XL didn't drop the ball
>SW2E had the formation system that helped give battles more life that the next Empires games abandoned for some reason

I hate Zhu Ran's move set

I hate your moveset

Since it seems like they're removing the bow related movesets with the addition of bow mechanics, whats Zhu Ran's weapon gonna be?
Twin Torches?

Twin Gun's

>Nobunaga marries Oichi off to a hairy barbarian as soon as he gets her back
But that happens after Nobunaga ded, user.

>Skyrim musou

why

An elder scrolls musou would be better and make more sense than a zelda musou

I though Katsuie was married to Oichi before she married Nagamasa?

A can of gasoline. His musou is just setting himself on fire and running around hugging people.

No, Nagamasa is her first hubby then she's a widow until Mitsuhide got BTFO then many elder retainer convince her to married off to Katsuie to calm the shit storm within the Oda clan.

Which one of you did this?

Which didn't work, because Katsuie then got BTFO'd as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=klnQ6EOOKxk

Doesnt matter as she died on with Katsuie.

Basara Oichi is best Oichi anyway

What about Basara's Katsuie?

Hes a pretty boy whos more or less just as miserable as Oichi as she doesnt love him no matter how hard he tries.

>as miserable as Oichi as she doesnt love him
Not sure about that since I can't read moon but I remember him calling himself a Maou and laughing like a madman before Nobunaga BTFO him

Is that in Basara 4? I remember him moping around why Oichi refuses to acknowledge his existence and how much he misses the Nobunaga and the family.

Yes, in the Sanada game he sounds different and fights with Toshiie and nothing much

Anyone know of any generics who got unique lines in DW8? I was reading the Koei wiki and it turns out Lu Kang actually had some. If you happen to know the stage as well, that'd be appreciated it.

>Still have much to learn
What did he expect him to do? create nonexistent people when he was surrounded by imbeciles?

>"I'm an actual character so my word means more than a generic's"
fuck off lazy usurper autist

>tfw playing sw2 or dw5
I for one am glad they lowered overall difficulty in later games

wass dis?

Modded skyrim with shooped UI.

I love how after all these years you can turn skyrim into a completely different game with mods

Is there any way to have a custom character wear an outfit of an actual character in 8 Empires?
>tfw want to play 7 Empires but don't have a console

Masamune + Sima Yi best bros.

Back when I was a little more autistic, I made a design doc for Orochi Musou Empires.
Among the mechanics I wanted to include was a system where the game would recognize the color and culture tags for a ruler and apply that color to all of the officers underneath him, so that Random Empires didn't just seem like disorganized mob. Additionally, every musou officer would also end up with a Chinese, Japanese, and possibly a demonic/divine costume (not a swap), as well as a European and Greek one, each of which could be recolored. In this way, if Taishi Ci ended up working for Lord Odysseus, He'd look a little more Greek than he currently does.

Larger DLC packs would include characters, scenarios, and sometimes extra maps and costumes. So one DLC pack would include the Crimson Sea characters, some "zero g" space territories inspired by earlier Gundom musous, and space suit/futuristic costumes for everyone.
Another DLC pack I though up was a Zombie/Halloween thing, maybe lead by Emperor Shi Haungdi at the helm. Everyone captured in the scenario would end up with a zombie skin, although I saw some few who might more willingly throw in with Haungdi becoming liches/vampires/werewolves. I remember thinking it was especially important that Zhao Yun and Yukimura end up with partially eaten faces.

That would take DLC and expansions just for your base game and the "DLC" would be a new game and more expansions

Sengoku Basara 5

You can buy DLC with playable officers clothing and hairstyles.

Only $50 for every character

Empires is already released as a single game. Yes, the nationality costumes would have to be added to the base game.
The DLC would just be a conglomerated version of the DLC they already release for games.
Empires scenarios would be easy. All officers captured by Army Z are automatically captured, and converted to Nationality Tag Z. Officers from army Z cannot be recaptured. Troops from Army Z are replenished by losses from other armies instead of meatbun resources.
If you mean the Zero G thing, I already had planned a stage in wuhuang mountains (or whatever the heavenly mountains are) where characters "float" between the mountains via divine energy or some shit, so new animation files wouldn't be needed outside of the new characters.

It was plausible in all ways except scope.

he actually called himself 怪王, which is some kind of Mystery King? idk, Basara Katsuie is weird to translate

I wish SW Oichi was more interesting. She has the potential for it.

This fag asked The Archlich if he shipped Ba and Zhurong. Fucking faggot.

>page 6 in 2 minutes
Is someone spamming threads again

Aya-aneue please

With regards to Katsuie, he was a MUCH different person before his rebellion, at least, in how he acted. Much more chipper, felt like he'd be the hero to rule Japan and win Oichi's hand, much more like... Well, Masamune honestly, just replace the Engrish with references to youkai. Then Nobunaga kicked his ass and he got all mopey. He also used to be besties with Toshiie, but since Toshiie left the Oda he's discarded that bond. In his SB4 story his rebellion is shown in a flashback stage, and in SB4S his relationship with Toshiie is explored in an intrusion of him VS Toshiie stage anyone can do.

He acts as his pre-rebellion self in Sanada-maru- wild, young guy with his best friend Toshiie.

>tfw no pucc~2
No one wants a pucc~2, fuck off with the shackposters.

Where are the new reveals, /eagg/?

Here's a sneak peak at one of the future batches from our Character Designer to apologize for the lack of news this week, this is concept art of Cao Ren's DW9 design. Personally as a fan of DW, I'm glad he no longer looks like he came out of Warhammer. If I can, I'll try to post more later.

Sorry about the clones.

>demonic/divine costume pack (not a swap) for every musou officer:29$
>European and Greek costume pack for every musou officer: 29$ plus 10 more if you want the recolor option
>Recognize the color and culture tags for a ruler and apply that color to all of the officers underneath him: buy the expansion
>New characters, scenarios, extra maps and costumes(They would be DLC). : buy the expansion
>Crimson Sea character pack : buy the expansion
>"zero g" space territories inspired by earlier Gundam musous, and space suit/futuristic costumes for everyone. : buy the expansion of the expansion
>DLC pack a Zombie/Halloween thing, maybe lead by Emperor Shi Haungdi at the helm. Everyone captured in the scenario would end up with a zombie skin, although I saw some few who might more willingly throw in with Haungdi becoming liches/vampires/werewolves(DLC:35$). Zhao Yun and Yukimura end up with partially eaten faces. : buy the expansion of the expansion

Would still buy desu