Which is the better car, Range Rover Sport or Porsche Cayenne Turbo? Just as a daily, no off-roading

Which is the better car, Range Rover Sport or Porsche Cayenne Turbo? Just as a daily, no off-roading.

Porsche will get you more looks.

>read reviews
>watch youtube vids
>check factory accessories
>check aftermarket

decide then. not hard cunt.

i'd go the range rover because buying a porsche suv is fucking yuppie soccer mum shit tier.

Porsche:
>Handles miles better than even most sedans
>Faster
>More luxurious
>More reliable
>Costs less to maintain
>More tech

Range Rover
>Doesn’t look like a beetle
>Looks much more outdoorsy
>Looks more manly
>More rugged
>Better ride

I would get the Range Rover, Having test driven one I can say that even though it’s a unibody, it feels like a truck, tough and rugged

get toyota and call it a day desu

tits or gtfo

Of those two the better car is the Porsche.

The range will be better for dailying 100%

Both are gay, one is posersche, the other one is “not enough money for a proper rover”

If you want a porsche get a 911
Anyway if you have to choose of these two- go for porsche, it at least brakes a little less often

Breaks*

Fuck no.
Don't know about Porsche reliability, but I would not daily a Range if you paid me.
Because it wouldn't cover the cost (and time) of fixing all the stupid bullshit that goes wrong with them.

I used to lift-share with a guy who had a new range, and we only used it about half the times it was his turn to drive as there was always "yet another" thing which had stopped working and needed to be fixed.
And having the thing decide that a motorway is absolutely 100% the best possible time to force limp mode on is really not all that fun.

If you want a range, get an old one without all the computer shit in it.

this guy gets it. OP is a mom.

I meant it would be better in terms of comfort and ride. Both of them are shitty for reliability but if you've got the money to buy them you've got the money to have the dealer fix it.

Just kinda like if you've got a Vette/Ferrari/whatever you're not worried about gas prices

The stelvio. It actually handles very well. The same cannot be said for those two giant oversteeering bumping turds

Neither. Used V10 TDI Touareg

Pajeet Rover versus Hanz Porsche

Easy choice.

Buy an estate car? Or do those bigger mean cars scare you?

Get a Macan Turbo if you're gonna get a Porsche 4x4

lease the sport or buy a cpo second facelift lx570/land cruiser and go crazy with it

>car
you mean large pieces of shit that show off more money than brains :^) If you want a real daily fuck the cayenne and get a 718 or a cheaper 911, at least than you'll be driving a real porsche and not some overhyped soccer moms car (including the gay rover, only football players buy those things and they like to tackle other men).

Open bobs

>Hanz Porsche
kek le only real 4chinners will get this

It really says something about a car's quality when a porsche SUV is more reliable.

At this point, there are no substantial differences. They are both over the top premium until you get into $120k+ range. It comes down to personal preference and perceptions.

I’d take the RR simply because I fancy myself a Porsche purist, and believe that Porsche SUV’s are not really Porsche’s like the 911, Baxter, gaymann, and panamera.... I’m not that far of a purist to see anything outside of air cooled 911’s as pretenders, but SUV’s and crossovers are not real Porsche’s no matter how nquickly they consume the burgerring.

Samefagging to say do thisSUV’s should be SUV’s.