- First fossil island dev blog
- Tournament worlds and Inferno task
- Castle Wars is now F2P accessible

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/
>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub
>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween - twitter.com/JagexDelta
last thread

first for ironmen

nth for wiki girl~

please be my gf

nth for Hook is cute.

you better back off, hook is mine

Cool guy

Damn, Sayob's butt looks like THAT?!?

is 2blac the guy who got scammed by that tranny or is that someone else

Reminder I will help anyone who wants to get their torso. I'll tell you everything you need to do and guide you through it :)

add me

>furry yiffer
ohhhh that's so hot

Alright, just starting out in NMZ finally got enough for 1000 absorb charges. I seem to be just under breaking even on easy but obviously not in optimal gear or stats (66 str/60 def)...

This gets better with Obby cape/obby legs/B. gloves, berserker ring, and amulet of fury w/ 75 def + higher str right?

Pray protect melee or 10% str bonus? I'll probably take my STR to 80 then go farm cash for some real gear. Would plank running or sucking the single nature RC dick be better?
So much shit I need no stack...

get barrows gloves you champ

I'm working on it. See .

Why don't you have 1hp?

Was testing it, just got done my first game with only food to afford first absorbs. going to grab a rock cake, don't want to autism rapid heal but I will overload + rock cake at the start.

>attack higher than strength
>no fire cape
>combat bracelet
>ring of dueling
>full hp with absorbs
>fucking file name is "mnz"

this is the champiest champ i've ever laid my eyes upon

Why wouldn't I get 70 attack for sara which is better STR training than D scim?
I don't have barrows gloves yet, then I'll get fire cape.
See above
I can't afford Berserker ring.
I just said above I was figuring out how the mechanics for this shit works. I am aware 1 hp is optimal for absorbs
Fuck you

>It's now possible for players who have a rune pouch in their inventory to pick up runes and place them directly into the rune pouch. There must first be a matching stack within the rune pouch, and there must be space for the runes. The ability to place the runes within the rune pouch is toggled by first speaking to the Magic tutor in Lumbridge.
>Similarly it's now possible for ranged players to talk to the Ranged tutor in Lumbridge in order to toggle the ability to have ammunition returned to their worn inventory, bolt pouch, or blowpipe when picking it up. Again, there must first be a matching stack of ammunition, and space for the ammunition.

Why even reset the servers for this?

I want to F U G mod luna !!!!!!!!!

I come to these threads just to look at pathetic losers like this user because it makes me feel better about myself.

WHAT A FUCKING USLESS AND SHITTY UPDATE

>there hasn't been a single notable update in over a month besides F2P castlewars
>that was over 3 updates ago

the mods have their heads up their own asses trying to make a shitty mobile version that no one wants. people want more content, not more ways to play it.

>at level 81 Runecrafting
>have been abyssing the entire way
>just saw a video of someone else abyss runecrafting
>they're using bank placeholders to fill up the bank entirely, so they only need to click "deposit inventory", quickly depositing just the runes and leaving the pouches there
>I've been manually depositing the stacks of runes and stuff each time
>tfw I could have saved so much effort
Shit, how come no guides ever mentioned this?

I imagine you could deposit worn items too, to get rid of an empty glory quickly.

im lucky you told me, i was doing the same

it's hardly any effort to click deposit rune vs the deposit all button on the bank, and you remove the glory as youre running to the bank anyway

do you help ppl getting lvl 5 in all roles too

>here's some pointless updates
>also fuck your bis attack at ba
t-thanks

I hope you enjoy the next year of 90% attention to the inevitable nearly-broken mobile version.

How long does everyone figure until they drop mobile support because it's too much work?

If not, then never

Never.
Or way too late to matter unless Reddit throws a sizable fit.

every thread until you like it

I want to see what her vagoo looks like

Sure :)

Over the pass 2 days while my pc was being repaired i spent a total on 4 hours and 32 minutes scamming monkfish. I completed my goal of reaching 10k monkfish today, My pc is still in repair so should I go for any other goals?

Are you going for pet user?

How does one scam monkfish?
you're really making people hate us pures even more desu

I handed out many empty sacks at the ge over the passed 2 days

I want to know what it tastes like

how much combat xp do you get while getting torso roughly

ah, the old "give me 5m you won't regret it :)" trick

4.5m ain't too shabby for 4 and a half hours standing in the GE, unless they ever start banning for that type of thing.

please do something about that black border

Sorry I forgot to this time

>Non-hardcore iron""""""men""""""""""

will you please be my fucking gf already? for fucks sake ive been asking in every thread everyday

TAKE A HINT

i wont give up on my dreams anime poster user.

Super Retard here.
Can someone explain how magic works in PVP? I've never PVP'd before but Magic just seems like hot garbage.
>absolutely no defense except against other mages (???)
>past a certain (early) level threshold your offensive spells seem to do less damage than melee/ranged
>no special abilities
>snare is cool but useless against ranged and melee can just charge 2fast4u
>debuffs are a joke unless I'm retarded which I probably am
What am I missing? What am I supposed to do as a mage?

please be my gf

>absolutely no defense except against other mages (???)
because the offense is so ridiculously strong
take a look at some of the ancient magic spells other than ice spells, they've all got their unique perks and with the right gear you'll hit hard as fuck
you don't need special abilities with ancients, they have their own abilities and sodo some of the normal magic spells
the normal magic debuffs aren't really for pvp anymore, back in the old days though when everyone and their mother couldn't afford to pk with restore potions, they were really good

I don't have access to Ancient yet so I guess it makes sense that I don't get it.
So are you saying that non-Ancient magic is just totally not worth it?

no, there is other useful spells like entangle and tele-block, and lunars has vengeance

and then staff of the dead + flames of zammy is pretty good damage too

God spells + Charge is extremely strong as well, those are on the normal spellbook.
>for ex. Staff of the Dead + Charge + Flames of Zamorak will eat out your opponents magic level and deal extremely high damage
Not to mention staying on normal spellbook grants you access to teleport block which I don't think you need me to tell you how amazing that is! Although reddit forced jmods to make magic/max skillcape even more OP so you could change your spellbook many times throughout the day on the whim lol.

Small gz pls

no gz for cheat client looking filename

sharex is a cheat client now?

lets see that full pic then...

The end goal is getting into BA Services. I've always liked competitive speedrunny things like barbarian assault and Challenge mode dungeons in WoW when they were a thing.

The money you get from selling boosts and the pet you can get are great bonuses :)

exactly 0

you do not gain exp in barbarian assault unless you're using mage (not 100% on the mage part)

why not just join casual ba? or whatever it is now, if it still exists

oh nice
pet never btw

>tfw had to alch some rune full helms because my cash stack was 49k

I'm in it already
It's 1/1000 so maybe not. I will definitely get to 1k gambles eventually so I can only hope I won't get unlucky

is leech ba not around anymore? i'm pretty sure they accept apps

how to meet a cute rsbf?

you can do they by crying yourself to sleep every night knowing you'll never get one

what

I'll be your rs bf, I'm not cute tho

woot, looks like i bought too many d bones.. if you want any just reply and roll a 3 with your ign worth about 1.5m

ign de_sauna

lolicon king

sayob

gz you should donate to host

Snuggly Crow

I'm not sure. I think I need more practice before being good enough to leech

>tfw watching hell's kitchen while doing seers

can't because none of the people in that pic play anymore xd

give it to Tazner

sell the bones and buy 1.5m of regular bones and bury them manually

now that is comfy

>all hellhound worlds taken
Looks like the next world I see a helmie in is going to have a bad time.

ign: lolicon king

Rolling for ign: Z1zek

Please be my gf!

didnt you post this alredy

user... AutoHotKey/Mousekeys exist, the generous Dark Mages of House Arceuus are now allowing aspiring Runecrafters their Blood/Soul altars, the Zamorakian Mage Institute has successfully opened up the Ourania altar for you to use. The time to Runecraft has never been riper. Why won't you train it? Don't you want to be rich and have a cool and rare Rift Guardian companion? Or would you rather do nigger work for peanuts (like fishing or woodcutting) or train useless vanity redditor skills like fletching/cooking/slayer?

yes, don't you see how hard he's samefagging right now for attention

hand it to Tazner

only one of those posts was me and you just replied to it *smirks in victory*

user she has a GUN, get back!

gachiko

Give it to Hawkoflight
I need more pray levels for more zulrah kills per trip

Nust

Rolling
Ign: Anbu_Mobb