>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECALzqoqPAZiaVBLNVS1BHrrMFQiQ3lS5FnX_GES0y0XBSYeLkUa9sXfLB8-vuakOiAK4-8NXGriyc8B-VIIzPidPvDhQgC2H2SC0fZ5to8sM6D6u_CBa_Pfx8gwcextgkixGWWGOa4EyzjDZTUioLDkhfP0VHSVE=
pastebin.com/EE5THL2G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So am I supposed to fucking die in three melee attacks to any boss after Act 5 despite going almost exclusively for +%hp and armor passives in all on-level rare gear or am I fucking missing something?

Aspect of the Eagle is better

>if you want to be competitive
i hate this meme
competitive in what? making money? flipping is objectively the best way to make money and it doesn't require you to complete a single map ever

what are your resistances

Aspect of Carnage is better

>armor passives

>Shaper: Absolute wort cunt for having to look at ma phone twice tae check the time cause I wasni paying attention the first shot
What did he mean by this?

post ur tree

>le melee is hard mode meme
Get over yourself, kid

Low because that faggot Kitava sapped my resistances

I'm making a DP Berserker, so I'm following this 57 point tree. I have every point except the last two right now.
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECALzqoqPAZiaVBLNVS1BHrrMFQiQ3lS5FnX_GES0y0XBSYeLkUa9sXfLB8-vuakOiAK4-8NXGriyc8B-VIIzPidPvDhQgC2H2SC0fZ5to8sM6D6u_CBa_Pfx8gwcextgkixGWWGOa4EyzjDZTUioLDkhfP0VHSVE=

shaping meta died in 2.6 and retards didn't realize it
they changed how maps get determined when they drop, so if you only have 1 t11m you still have an equal chance to get uncompleted t11s
minmaxing is pointless now
it was always a little bit pointless anyways since the most reward still comes from guardians/shaper
the only thing shaped strand was actually good for was vaal spark/discharge builds that could absolutely clear a map in a minute or lesss

>take 3 times as much elemental damage as you should
>why does everything kill me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

i did that shit as a dp zerk with crap res as well without a problem
just dont get hit lmboa

i unironically used to watch that show along with ricki lake/jerry springer. is there any shit like that nowadays?

>they changed how maps get determined when they drop, so if you only have 1 t11m you still have an equal chance to get uncompleted t11s
minmaxing is pointless now
Citation needed
I've been doing just fine with shaped spider forest on 11 and shaped arachnid nest on 13 with nothing else in those tiers. Why would I run other maps?

>wand prices have almost doubled
Okay what fucking streamer is making a wander?

>Why would I run other maps?
because if you dont play the way i do youre a shitter hurrrr

Okay. Please tell me this is a bot. I haven't seen a single thread without the freeposter. Not a single one.

>arachnid nest
Why? You know it doesn't drop HH cards right

Anyways, it's based on my experience in 2.6 and now.
I get 9 uncompleted maps for every 1 completed map I have in a tier. It's fucking annoying and it can't be a coincidence.

Can you still farm Divination Cards from old areas? I need a Jack on SSF.

Epilogue town and Zana's own little place are neat as fuck.
Too bad you have no reason to go back there anymore.
I want a Zana lab hideout.

Then what the hell am I supposed to do with these fucked resistances? Just go on poe.trade and spend everything I've got to raise my resistances? This is my first character for the league, so I've only got like 2c and 5a to my name.
Just picked this up which helps, but I don't know what else to do aside from constantly chugging a bismuth flask.

mathil

You can only get uncompleted maps that are connected to the one you're doing.
Also "uncompleted" means you never killed the boss. If you killed the boss but without vaaling (for a red map) then it still counts as completed and will drop. It just won't give you the atlas completion bonus.

Rate my meme gladiator, using the following uniques:

Shaper's Touch, Aegis Aurora, Soul Tether, Geofri's Aanctuary, and Astramentis.

PoB: pastebin.com/EE5THL2G

8.3 k HP, 75% block+spellblock, 300 to 1200 HP restored on block.

amusing

Arachnid Nest density got buffed and it seems like a really good map now if you aren't playing some full screen death machine like EK nova. It's like a more difficult to navigate but higher head count Atoll.
>I get 9 uncompleted maps for every 1 completed map I have in a tier.
Haven't been having that problem so I can't say. I get some connected t12s and t14s occasionally, but it's more common I see the maps I have done on the Atlas.

Just pick up the random shit that drops on the ground and identify it.

>Certain currency shards (like Transmutation Shards) now have higher stack sizes, but appear less frequently.
THEY'RE NOT EVEN REMOVING THEM

NOW I CAN GET HALF A TRANSMUTATION SHARD PER HARBINGER INSTEAD OF 3/20 OF ONE

BEST. LEAGUE. EVER.

So why does the Templar happily murder his way to High Templar Avarius? He used to say in the old char gen that he'd die for any of his templar brothers.

buy an aurumvorax for 1 alch, you're a spell build so it won't be that bad for your dps

>huge harbinger pack that was 70% those scorpion skeletons that spite the bone wall explosion shit
>the entire ground was covered in the walls ready to pop before I even got close

I literally just ran away, this is the correct course of action right

ed/c IS SUCH A FUCKING JOKE. this company is so god damn stupid. it does no fucking damage. three fucking skills and no damage still. what a waste of time

Get two-stone rings. One of the vendors in the act 5 town should have them for sale. Use those alcs on them and hope for another ele resist on them.

Also, get the fucking Diamond Skin node that you are two points away from. Literally one of the best resist nodes on that side of the tree

It's not a bot and he doesn't ctrl-F. He manually checks every post for FREE or its many variations.

purity of elements. that shit is golden when levelling first character in league

Does he ever sleep?
I have so many questions.

update pob you heathen then ill check out your build

just one of the many resident autists

i like it
you should get Vall LT though, it almost doubles your ST dps from 130-199k

ok senpai, updated

sometimes he posts later in the thread so i assume he does

>mfw facetanking Rigwald's outbursts

Max block is one hell of a drug

Have they added any cool SR effects? I think Shaper's beam would be a pretty nice one.

Got any tips for faster leveling? I've been playing for around 15 hours and I've only finished Part 1.

Reminds me of that one lithuanian autist on /trb/ (/sp/'s football manager eternal thread), who tripfags as Morzikei. I don't think I've ever seen a general without him posting every few minutes. Day and night. For a few years now.

freeposter is harmless, do not be mean to freeposter
he is our national treasure

Who is the best class personality wise

t. freeposter

probably duelist

im not convinced freeposter posts in these threads at all apart from the titular freepost
its like its his sacred duty, but he has nothing else to do with the threads

Is Tornado Shot a good skill to use while leveling? I'd like to make a Tornado Shot build but I'd also like to be able to use it before fuckin' endgame.

once you get lmp or gmp on it sure its pretty decent.

RAVEN HYPE

I've had this T15 Beachhead in my stash for days now waiting for the patch, but after reading the notes I'm not sure if it's wise to wait for the changes to run it. Anyone else run it to see if it was worth?

Is this good enough to not get my shit pushed in or am I gonna need more?

I've never done an archer before and I just went with split arrow until I could LMP lightning arrow and it cleared quite fast. Went tornado shot when I got a 5link armor at lvl 50ish. You could probably go for it earlier than that just fine.

75% is the default cap you donut.

You'll be fine. But always pick up rare shit from the ground. I made it to maps without touching poe.trade once just by being aware of what I need.

plenty for now. i use the rule of thumb of ~50% before a5 and 60+ after your res gets wrecked. 75+ for maps obviously

Didn't Vaal LT get nerfed really hard with the shock changes?

I guess I'm good, then. Only cost me 2a thankfully.

Thanks mates.

What the fuck is this icon, is dis sum kinda maymay map?

anyone playing a freezing pulse build with the new jewels?

But the jewel came out in 2.6
And I think it ends up requiring double Void Battery in order to keep damage up which sucks if you like movement skills like I do

Daily reminder life regen is underrated

>4.1k life
>Chieftain RF
>Not Zerker RF

Relax, i'm in shit gear and the next 12 levels are life nodes

HARBINGER PACKS WHEN

>4.1k life
>1027x771

activating my almonds.

Is 9 minutes for 6 key run good, average or bad?

>just picked up MoM with Patient Reaper
I have never felt so safe before.

>4.1k life
>1027x771
>character name is a nu-meme

gonna need more of that my good man

on top of what others said
>global chat open
>running white NOT EVEN FUCKING TRANSMUTED maps

Average, depends on lab layout I suppose though.
Good runs are under five minutes with roadrunner builds but that shit is top cancer

Just keep in mind that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer, that will rob you of your most "immortal" characters

doedre fight is bullshit and should be nerfed to hell
>0 stacks of toxic
>granite flask popped up to 70% damage reduction
>30% evasion and 30% dodge
>doedre just slaps me with unavoidable melee attacks constantly for literally 95% of my HP

Cap your res

its capped you stupid retard

The new Doedre is shit anyway.

Fat human Doedre was such a cute prospect but now they made her into an ugly frog.

I ran 2 characters through the game so far and none of the bosses gave me any trouble
Not even kitava.

Does the DPS counter in your character profile also include the damage from other hits for skills with multiple hits like Earthquake/Ice Crash etc?

Today layout. Also got silver door, 2 caches and 3 darkshrines.

Orbs of annulment are hella op

>capped
>73%
>-30%

>Ice crash
>multiple hits
But no it doesn't

go big or go home

i didn't play in 2.6 so it's new to me

>And I think it ends up requiring double Void Battery
dropped

i will never get to play my shotgun fp again

I'd like to see the insides of this spell. I can't abide life flasks.

Shotgunning is dead in general though

Oh don't worry I know that I'm seconds away from getting 1shot at any moment.

>73%
>capped

Anyone use flask macros put use more than 1 at a time?

how difficult is uber izaro? can i take him with 6k life and around 50k dps

fuck this took so much longer than i expected

Anyway to decrease Flame Dash's CD or increase the amount of charges?

What's the new dried lake?