>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzMl48_Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=jETgDKRUlgc
track5.mixtape.moe/cpagrk.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fix this character

obligatory reminder that you're just bad and HL isn't bottom tier, git gud

also give it a week or so until you start putting shit on the tier list, could be something broken about him that we don't even know about yet like cent's unlock zone knockdown which does 100+ damage without even factoring in gear stats

Does Warden bash has different speeds dependent on dodging, and distance? I swear there are times when I feel SB is going slow as fuck yet there are times it feels like a cannonball.

One major issue I personally have with Highlander is his stamina usage.

won't disagree there, his stamina usage seems pretty shit

Is this what the foot fags wanted?

>GB tracking doesn't work properly and whiffs on dodging opponents
>Isn't guaranteed a GB off of any parry unless the opponent is backed against a wall
>His second chain Light attack gives a free GB on block.
>Highlander only gets a light attack or zone off a Guard Break (15 damage - only Valkyrie and Conq has light attacks that deal less damage).
>Highlander can only get a first-attack-then-cancel-Zone attack off a Parry (or an Offensive Stance Light attack).
>If Highlander pushes an Assassin class to the ground, they can get up and parry before any of his heavies can land.
>If Highlander wallsplats you, he only gets 1 heavy for the same amount of damage as Warden.
>His guard changes are too slow to use his Light attack counter (Crushing Counter) on reaction.
>His light attack counter (Crushing Counter) does not work on Unblockable attacks.
>His heavy attacks are 1000ms.
>His second Light attack in chain, is the slowest in the game at a wopping 700ms (and guarantees a free GB on block).
>His Super Armor takes 500ms to activate.
>He is said to be a character that can trade hits, but has the same healthpoints as Kensei (5HP more than Peacekeeper).
>His heavy attacks are the same speed as Raider, but deals 5 less damage (and he has 15 less HP than Raider).
>Only 3 characters have a slower Zone Attack than Highlander (Raider, Shugoki, Lawbringer), and it deals 7 less damage than Nobushi zone.
>Only Orochi has a Heavy attack that deals less damage than Highlanders unblockable Heavy (it is 100ms faster).
>Only Kenseis and Shugokis Unblockables are slower (1200ms+), but also deal 15 more damage each..
>Barely has enough stamina to do two mixups in offensive stance
>Offensive Stance stamina regen takes longer to start & dodging pauses stamina regen.
>Celtic Curse is his only way to get in but is GB punishable on block
>Side Cancels for Celtic Curse have 600ms of startup and are easily parryable on reaction
>Celtic Curse cannot be feinted

>Game magically decides to uninstall itself
>gotta wait and redownload all 53 Gigs
Thanks season 3

Why does this work so well?

Claymorefags before Highlander release
>lmao how are Wardens going to compare ? S M A L L
Claymorefags after Highlander release
>baaaaaw

As always, it's not the size but how you use it. Feels good to crusade and bully those skirt wearing faggots.

Indeed

Nobushis feet would be worse

>GB tracking doesn't work
Most likely a bug.
>I can't get anything of GB aside from low damage lights/zone.
Boo Hoo. Same as Raider.
>Wallsplat only does 40 Damage
You know you can go into offensive stance after heavy right?
>Second Light is shit.
Why are you doing second light instead of 600ms heavy? If you say to start offensive stance do it after first light you faggot.
>Assassins can parry.
Yeah just like Raider's Zone.
>Crushing Counterstrike loses to UB
Just like Warden. CC has block properties not parry.
>His heavies are 1000ms.
Okay fair, they need to have faster hyperarmor. Second heavy is 600ms though.
>500ms to activate.
Actually it takes 700ms to activate. It only activates during last 300ms of an attack.
>Low Health.
It's an issue yes. Should have 135/40 health.
>Slow attacks low damage.
He has access to unblockables after any attack
>Zone.
Zone shouldn't be a thing for 1v1, but yes it's a shit zone.
>UB Damage.
Should be buffed to 35.
>Stamina.
Needs to be increased.Don't decrease the cost, increase the stamina to prevent constant spamming.
>Offensive stamina regen is slow.
It's an issue yes.
>Celtic Curse cannot be feinted.
Issue yes.

HowToDeliverConcussion.webm

Guys I've been playing off and on since release and I fucking suck. I don't know how to git gud. I still can't do parries and I can't deflect

youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzMl48_Q8

had literally forgotten today we had a stream.

>THIS HERO IS OP PAY TO WIN KILL YOURSELF REEEE
>THIS HERO IS NOT EVEN HIGH TIER WHAT THE FUCK I PAID FOR THIS REEEEE

What the hell are you even quoting or referring too?

I love playing Gladiator, but this dude is the worst looking character in the game.

>giant puffy shirt under his armor that is bright pastel colored
>Belly constantly exposed
>Wearing sandals on a battlefield
>Some helmets look like fucking insect heads
>Have giant, off colored animal carcasses hanging from your shoulder

I understand he is a gladiator, but they very clearly updated the Centurion to look more like if the roman empire had survived to a later era, but the Gladiator looks like a fucking caveman.

The entire community? Maybe?

Still a better design than Shugoki

BAMBOOZLE

>Warrior den starts
>Roman punches Pope right at start.
>Pope,"Didn't expect to get bamboozled this early"

His helmets suck otherwise I like his aesthetic

Shugoki at least has the neat oni-demon helmets that look cool.

They were so worried about ensuring Highlander wasn't OP, they completely robbed him of his power. He looks intimidating and you would expect him to have some of the heaviest hitting attacks in the game for not only how choreographed they are, but just the sheer size of his claymore, you would think he would be the Shugoki's Shugoki, but he just love taps you.

No news stream, it's just Roman and Pope chilling. Skip it now if you are not interested.
Thank you for reading this message

It does 80 damage, does it not?

Okay i really want to be good with deflecting but it seems fucking impossible. Is there any relatively safe strat for that?Like baiting enemy to parry and then deflect maybe? Seems too fucking complex to be useful.

Disgusting. Fucking Roman.
>"It's in their, you can use it. It's up to us to fix it"

literally nothing wrong with this statement.
>their

It's built to be unsafe by design for the risk/reward pay off, but parry being so good just makes it pointless most of the time

You gotta commend their commitment at the very least, no other game dev does actually weekly updates like this, especially for a game with such a small playerbase.

It's true

>Notal3nt talked to Roman

NOOOOO

"Shiton of stuff to debrief"
:)

Ded

What's he talking about?

christ, I'm sorry warden mains

Of course

when is ranked play coming out on consoles?

Unlock tech tourney winning.

Redpill me on this dude please, is he a big anti-warden crybaby?

Raider main since launch he kept saying raider was underpowered

>people who only say good fight when they win

is only game, why you have to be mad

Next week same as PC. Bug in season 3 patch for ranks came up, had to delay for both builds.

That's why I almost never say good fight on the off chance that something happens to puss me off it doesn't seem like I stopped saying it because I'm salty.

I only say good fight when it was as good fight. If you just rocked my shit don't say good fight it's condescending, and not saying it when you lose but everyone fought well is a bitch move.

Jesus christ.
On another note, post your mains and get judged harshly.

I don't have one. I jump ship alot, but I do like playing Warden/Law/Shugoki.

"Hey pope, shill the pass again :)"
These guys lol

smoke effect for everyone

Boo. Hope it's free for all season pass users for every hero.

reminder to bully cucklanders
he was total rep 50 adn skil llevel higher than me, guess he left every single losing game to get there

youtube.com/watch?v=jETgDKRUlgc

track5.mixtape.moe/cpagrk.webm

>HIGHLANDER NOT BEING ABLE TO GB AFTER PARRY IS A BUG
DICKS UP

High boi GB is a bug.

since the 1st beta

>raider can't get anything of GB
besides his grab for like 50 damage + stam drain?

>>I can't get anything of GB aside from low damage lights/zone.
>Boo Hoo. Same as Raider.
>removing your entire stamina bar and setting up raider's fury is nothing

It's 28 Damage.
It doesn't drains your entire stamina only 60-70% of it. :^)

>some people bought the season pass and others didn't so they have different complaints
>how could this be?

>It's 28 damage
+10/15 (can't remember) damage for the knee

>Complains about the things that make him reasonable to play against.

Thank God idiots like you aren't in charge of balancing.

Come to think it, none of you faggots care about the balance of the game, you all just want more damage and more anime style shit like Highlander.

i hate pope so much

how bad do you need to be to not see that highlander is bugged and busted character, he is fucking weak

>panel

interesting

>Taking Manletski words
While I agree Warden doesn't need anymore nerf, his shoulderbash WAS a bit ridiculous at release with all the options he got, the stamina damages it did and what little it consumed.
Wasn't he able to SB 24 times in a row?

pretty good

I thought you were talking zone. Anyways The Knee+Light does 15+15. But that does requires a wall.

how do you wanna balance him then fuckface. it's not a case of "ALL THESE THINGS NEED TO BE BUFFED" it's a case of all those things added together make him a weak character
>anime style shit like Highlander
what are you even talking about

>mentions kensei
>oh man ITS GONNA BE BUFFS
>reddit wants a LOL XD GOLF PHYSICS

pope confirms highlanders GB not working properly is a bug

How to does it feel to be the most neglected character next to conq and Valk
:)

Then all they needed to do was nerf the consumption, instead, it gets slammed intok uselessness while highlander gets a fucking flicker built into his kit. And people want to be able to do more damage with it and feint it to boot.

He swings that fucking thing around like Guts, it's fucking stupid how people say Highlander is weak.

>Crush Counter from any direction
>Long arm that reaches to the moon for a confirmed heavy
>Kicks that lead to confirmed heavy
>Fuckhueg reach
>Celtic Curse fakeout is a fucking built in flicker with no risk involved

But what do I know, clearly the 4000 fags on PC know better than everyone else.

Centurion main who spent 20,000 steel and 20 crates looking for the gold trimmed arms to see how they look and still haven't gotten them yet here.

It could be worse

I wanted to get my champion status buff idea seen and my thread did not get upvoted

Roman just challenged people to actual duels at PAX, someone is going to die.

I just want the damn crusader cross, fucking goys attached it to the season pass.

Sooo, no important stuff this stream exept confirming a highlander bug?

You know, Guts can actually do damage with his Dragonslayer, hell he could do more damage than highlander does with his normal Greatsword.
No you know what the teen guts probably did more damage than Highlander considering Warlord/PK has more damaging attacks than Highlander.

Is it?
I thought it was pre order only.

What rep where you when they dropped?

how does one into Gladiator

Stab their toes.

I haven't gotten them yet. I'm Rank 8, so I get only teals. I got every new legendary weapon, and like 30 of the golden armor but I can't f ind the arms to save my life.

Dodge a lot, dont try to block everything. If they try to gb your dodge - punch them in the face, if not - just attack

All this Pascal bullying
;_;

Post your ugly weapons fags.

only "op" think about SB was the ability to cancel it into GB at the very end of charging it
they fixed that and made it punishable on lvl1 miss in the 1st nerf, then they decided to nerf it even more, it's not like the poor guy has any other move

>just found out you can sidestep punch
YOOOOOO

>Celtic Curse fakeout is a fucking built in flicker with no risk involved
standard CC is gb punishable on block and the side swaps have 600ms of startup, built in flicker my arse
>But what do I know, clearly the 4000 fags on PC know better than everyone else.
clearly

Whats his twitter?

I think highlander needs more health more damage more super armor more range on his attacks, his unblockables should be unparryable because the sword is so big and because he's big he should have the same health as shugoki with the damage to match, I also think he should get bleeds off his unblockables and that his crushing counter needs to deal more damage than warden because he's bigger and he's a Viking and he's big so he doesn't need armor he's big so he can just take damage and trade for days, he also needs a 20% damage boost on trades because he's so big and his sword is big too.

Same boat, I am a rep 8, found the golden trim chest and helmet, but the arms stupidly uncommon. Going to get my cent up to rep 9 and if they don't drop by then I am just going to start to rep gladiator.

@romcamor

Glad almost makes me regret not buying a season pass. But then i recall all the drops and crashes

I've been repping up Gladiator but spending all the steel I get on armor packs, because they seem to give a guaranteed arm drop every time.