My step-dad's aunt offered to buy my 2006 toyota corolla for 7 grand, as her toyota echo is dying, she LOVES the car

my step-dad's aunt offered to buy my 2006 toyota corolla for 7 grand, as her toyota echo is dying, she LOVES the car

what's a fun car that I could purchase for 7 grand? it doesn't need to be fast or a boiracer

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/ville-de-montreal/2008-honda-civic-si-manuel-2-portes-toit-formidable/1332474938?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3k Civic with 4k worth of mods.

>fun

I was considering an Acura RSX

> tfw i knew the 3k civic meme would show up eventually

an E30

Mr2
Miata
350z
G35
4th gen stang
Rsx type s
In the same boat as you desu, my list, in that order. Anyone other suggestions?

Ty user, I'll look keep those in mind
i'm really liking the idea of owning a type s

this is what I found on craigslist for E30, fyi i live in montreal

looks like something she can have fun with

Pretty much all of quebec uses either kijiji or autotrader, take a look there

late model miata NC, MK5/6 GTi, cooper S

get a type S or a civic Si. I also had the same budget in 2016 for a new car and I went with an 8th gen Si coupe since the rice tax is a bit stronger in the RSX and I wanted an LSD

ty user, i'll check out the civic si, I already found some good RSX's

is an RSX type s with 200k km's worth it?

small bump, i'm more interested in what the 8th gen si coupe has to offer compared to the RSX

That's a good deal, your shitbox is probably worth 4k max lol

low mileage shitbox
It has 70,000 kilometers

An alternative to the RSX-S is a 8th gen civic si, the engine is a little more reliable, the interior is outstandingly better, there is alot more oem part availability and alot more aftermarket support

Thanks user, I already found an 8th gen civic si that doesn't seem to have any rust or scratches, they're asking 5k for a 180k kilometer car

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/ville-de-montreal/2008-honda-civic-si-manuel-2-portes-toit-formidable/1332474938?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Is it worth it?

why would they want your car? why can these grown ass people only spend 7k on a car?

it's a low mileage toyota corolla, a step up from her shitty toyota echo

Your aunt is giving you a great deal. You probably don't deserve it. You should be like fuck yeah she's giving me $2k extra on my car, but no where on the thread did you thank your aunt.

This may or may not be a good option, but check out a police auction, might be something neat there you could snag for cheap!

IS300 fits on that list too. For $7k you could get one with a 5 speed

why would I need to mention that I thanked her on this board user? also, I checked online to see what to sells for, it's now 5k

2009 Honda Fits go for 4k you con artist

>he buys Deprecio-mobiles
>he finances
>he takes on debt
>he thinks he's 'grown ass'
The majority of Millionares in the US buy used detroit steel for under 30,000 dollars. Something to think about.

tell them it's not for sale and help them pick something.

Get an 8th gen Civic coupe for $5k and stash the rest of the money

Is the third gear grind really a problem?

Get a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (P71), preferably 2004 or beyond. They're great as long as gas isn't an issue.
Here's why:
>V8
>RWD
>Full-size sedan utility, and trunk room for days
>Body on frame construction
>Durable as all hell
>Common parts for cheap maintenance
>Good platform for power modifications; can be a sleeper

>as her toyota echo is dying

I guarentee you its not. That car is not killable. Take it off her hands, change the plugs, filters and put in some mobil 1 high milage for 2 5000km oil changes and change the transmission fluid/gear oil and it will be like new.

You can probably get an early infiniti g35

Truth. It is one of those cars people make the mistake of saying they will run into the ground, only it's not possible and they are stuck driving an Echo for eternity.

>only it's not possible and they are stuck driving an Echo for eternity.

Tis a just fate....

also if you want a truck version, the Hilux is also unkillable. Top Gear proved that.