BMW e39 523i 2.5 M52B25

>BMW e39 523i 2.5 M52B25

Considering buying one in what looks like mint condition. With suspension, bushings, brakes and wheel bearings done all around.
Anything to look out for in these models?

are you rich? you will have to be to maintain this cunt of a car

having the suspension bushings already done is actually super nice
aside from the cooling system, the m52 engines are real nice
however i don't know much from euro bmw engine options but i assume it's really similar to the m54

>are you rich?
Can't complain. I work as an architect

Even if it looks solid, don't buy it unless it has a service history an inch thick, you need documented evidence it's been looked after.

But you already knew that.

It's basically unbreakable if you don't mind your ABS sensors not working

If the ABS sensors are the only things that break on these. Then I can't see many downsides

No he wont. + if hes an eurofag maintaining it will literaly cost him cents

First you're saying he wont have to maintain it, then you say it wont cost him much to maintain it.
Which is it?

You might just be fuckin retarded

There are cars that don't require maintenance?

Old Corolla

Why not an E36?
You cant break that car, even if you dont maintain it, it will run smooth af.
Even if some suspension parts fail, you wont notice it until your friendly technician will tell you.
And its cheap and old enough to get all parts cheap, if you want to repair it.

All e36's have been trashed by riceboys

It's the same engine and:

That.

Where I live (UK), it's almost impossible to find a clean E36 despite them selling by the bucketload. You can pick up a clean 525i/528i/528i/530d for peanuts.

E30 nigger

Those are in even worse shape than the e36's around here, or way too overpriced for what they are

Uh nah, you’re retarded

Nothing to be aware of.
They're pretty much tanks as long as you do basic maintenance and don't use high sulfur gasoline

I rarely see an E36 that isn't riced and stanced to fuck or a total banger driven by the local gypos.

In all fairness, I rarely see a clean E39 as well. I work with some polacks and one of them has a relatively clean estate one.

Rust and cooling systems are the two big things on these. They are fantastic cars. If it is an automatic make sure the ATF has been changed as they can go wrong if it hasn't despite BMW saying it is a "sealed for life" box

The one I'm looking at has a manual. And 2 years ago it was stripped and repainted, plus it has frequently been rust sealed in the undercarriage.
So no rust at all