Wife wants a new car. Tired of her MR2. Which one to buy of pic related? I will barely ever drive it

Wife wants a new car. Tired of her MR2. Which one to buy of pic related? I will barely ever drive it.

Good fucking God just strap her to one leg of the kitchen stove if she can't tell the difference.

brz if she liked the handling of the mr2
crosstrek if she wants muh big kar because it's "safer"

>getting tired of an MR2
fucking women i swear

She drives an MR2. She can tell the difference. She's just undecided and I don't give a fuck because they cost about the same.

There's many factors that go into this, I would choose the crosstek just based on the fact that you two are married

Actually, tell her to get a CR-V

Too long. She parks on the street in the city a lot.

>Tired of her MR2

Just divorce her user, you know it's the right thing to do.

Why are Australians always so stupid?

What's Australian about that?

Get the Buick Encore or Jeep Renegade then. The crosstek has no personality.

Being stupid.

Not buying an American car, especially not a fucking Chrysler.

The Buick Encore is real nice if you ever drove the Buick Verano. The crosstek is going to really jumpy. Let your wife test drive an Encore

>t. zhang

Not sure if I could look at that thing outside every day but I'll see what she thinks.

>leaving your balls in her purse

I was actually looking at brz and crosstreks. I never got a chance to drive the crosstrek tho. from what I hear it's like a more fun forester with stiff suspension and meh engine/trans choices

It's not my fucking car, man. I have a motorcycle and a 4runner. I don't care which one she picks.

>t. white trash

With more money than you.

Tell her to buy an elantra and tehn we'll compare income.

Why Elantra? Not comparable to other choices.

Basically because a woman doesn't know how to drive a BRZ and you're poor as fuck if you want to pawn one out on your woman so you can pretend it's not yours.

Wow. Projection. She knows how to drive manual which is all that matters for a fucking 200hp coupe. I could buy an M4 right now if I cared about having a fast car.

And yet you still care so much about having a BRZ in your garage while your woman would rather drive a corolla.

Nice.

Also I would ask you why having not even $300k in the bank makes any sense at all.

But I then again there are really very stupid people at every turn who do that and then try to brag about it on the internet.

Nice inspect element

Except that she doesn't want a corolla or elentra. She wants a BRZ or a Crosstrek.

They're not even the same type of vehicle, let alone flashy. And you don't know how to handle her or plan ahead.

brz nigga god damn

Nevermind. Crosstrek it is since the BRZ takes premium and the wife won't like that idea.

Those are very different cars user
If she likes driving and doesn't need 4wd or cargo space then obviously the brz but if she needs practicality and 4wd then get the Crosstrek.
Since you've already got a 4runner for practicality and 4wd and she already had an mr2, I would guess the mr2.
But what about the mr2 is she tired of?
I can't answer your question without more information

Brz*

>implying you didn't want BRZ as your car and tried to pass it of on the wife.

The crosstrek is a piece of shit btw, but the kind of piece of shit they make mony on so the wife doesn't have to confront the absolute state of her ability to think.

Ask your wife's son.

Smart.

Pls invest that in the market instead of letting the jews who run the bank use your money to make money for themselves.

Get her a fully loaded tiguan and be done with it.

XV/Crosstrek is a terrible on-road car and best suited to gravel roads

neither of both
get a forthcoming brandnew subaru forester

whats wrong with a manual crosstrek as a DD and sometimes outdoor machine?

Go buy her a fucking Haval.
She ain't entitled to jackshit

>wife
v6 or i4 mustang

Miata is always the answer

>falling for the marriage jew
lmao op nice fuck up you got there

get crosstrek you wont regret