I want ultimate traction, RWD, style, and performance for a cheap price, it must be light too. what car should I get?

I want ultimate traction, RWD, style, and performance for a cheap price, it must be light too. what car should I get?

>ultimate traction
>RWD
lol

the S2K is a thing too scum

Miat

lol

foxy boi

C5 corvette with a big rear wing

Miata with fat ass wheels and pilot super sports.

miats bmw mr2 s2k /thread

It doesn't exist, though cheap is relative.

240sx. cheap but hard to find unmolested. koukis look like skylines. has grip when not built as a shitbox drift missile, but every rwd car is going to need to be built for grip kid
he said traction not ice skates

It sounds like you actually want this OP
>RWD
>style
>performance
>cheap
>light

I want to fuck Mary-san.

AW11

/thread

>240sx
>cheap
>look like skylines

>I want ultimate traction
>motorcycle

If you have enough higher brain function to be able to perform basic preventative maintenance, I'd suggest an RX-8. They have absolutely insane handling, and with some 245 pilot super sports all around it'll have unbelievable grip. They aren't crazy fast in a straight line, but I never find myself needing more power on the street, and I usually even have one more downshift left if I need it. Depending on how you go about doing it, you can get one in excellent condition for as low as 5k if you fix up one with a meme'd engine, if you don't want to fix it yourself 8k can get one in solid condition with many tens of thousands of miles to go.

M
R

fiero with a bodykit

MIATA
Is
Always
The
Answer

VL commodore turbo