After some back and forth tryin to decide which mid-40's car I wanted to get...

After some back and forth tryin to decide which mid-40's car I wanted to get, I'm sitting between either a 2018 Charger R/T Scat Pack, a 2018 Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance pack, a Lexus IS300 (though this doesnt have the adaptive cruise control, emergency braking, etc fancy stuff so has less weight in my mind)

Heavily leaning towards the Charger just because of having more rear seating room for my dogs on trips. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the newer Chargers? Unfortunately the Scat Pack trim is automatic only so that's kind of a negative, but otherwise everything on the surface looks alright.

I would go test drive all 3, only way to decide what you really like.

Seems like the charger is the fit for you as it’s more practical and roomy. Make sure to get the dynamic handling group as you get the upgraded 6 piston brembo brakes, P Zero 275s to replace the bicycle tire 245s, and wider 20x9 wheels. Saves you a ton of money down the road that you would probably spend on getting the same stuff.

The 6.4 L V8 is awesome. Had a challenger 392 for a few years and absolutely loved the engine.

I've seen a few GTs around and they make me want one, especially with
>dat v8

But they still have that USDM yuge bloat when you go look at them in person.

Dogs will ruin any nice car.

Put them in the bed.

Buy a used lightly used charger, they're great cars but they depreciate quickly.

Dont buy a fucking police car. And dont buy a tupperware interior.

And why tf are you considering the Lexus IS300 from 2 decades ago and not a modern IS350 that has all the same lazy driver assistance shit and will last a lifetime?

I'd go with the Charger. They're bloated af, but it translates to spaciousness. I have a Chrysler 300c, which shares the chasis/engine/trans, and interior. If you're doing trips with luggage and dogs, Charger is the best bet. Also, is $100% right.

>2018 Mustang GT
>2018 Charger Scat Pack
>20## Lexus IS300

Why are you trying to decide between three completely different cars?
The IS300 is a nice compact sedan for someone who wants a reliable and fun car on a budget.
The Mustang is a popular and quick sports car.
The Charger is a spacious family cruiser with a large engine.
Are you on a budget? Do you want a sports car? Do you have a family or use back seats frequently? I mean holy shit these vehicles are so different.

I would only buy a Charger in automatic. It's not a sports car, it's a high horsepower cruiser. I love manual transmission but it would be out of place in the Charger. I love the new Charger. The new Mustang is very good. And I highly recommend the IS300 as a used car.

>buying a modern US auto
>it isn't a Panther
just stop

>rental car quality interiors. Don't spend 40K on a suped up rental car.

So then what is your opinion on this fabled super premium 40k cruiser? You seem to be implying one exists

Ta-da.

> U S E D meme

are you a cuck too? Do you let other guys fuck your girlfriend? the only reason people trade cars in is because there's something wrong with it. dealerships clean it up and stick it back out there but it still has the problem that's now your problem. Have fun fighting the dealership with your shitty pre-owned warranty

Jokes on you I've never felt a woman skin-to-skin. I only know cars and money.

>The auto in panther is anything but absolute trash
The 8-speed in the Charger isn't a dual clutch and it can make shifts in 250 milliseconds. It's not a sports car, I don't need muh control. I want to be able to relax and sit back and use one foot to drive around town embarrass STIs and EVOs with the touch of a paddle.

I'd rather drive a truck with an Alison T-5. Enjoy your soymobile.

WHY is it ok to buy new? You get hit with an IMMEDIATE 5-10% depreciation as soon as the rear tires leave the lot.

Because I don't plan on selling the car as soon as I leave the lot so it doesn't matter. I plan on keeping the car for many many years

just so that nobody else farted in the seats yet
>tfw barge worker already ripped a wet one from the lunch truck after he redlined it cold.

I'm secure enough in my masculinity I could drive a VW Bug in pink with eyelashes. If you need a vehicle that makes you "feel like a man", then I really pity you.

I'm sorry your Hitlermobile never gassed the kikes.

I'm sorry too. Wish it did.

*Wish it had
Don't let jerry get you down m8.

No, I meant to use "did"; as in, I wish the current VW Beetle gassed Jews.

Manufacturer rebates, lower interest rates if there is a current promotion, and having every bit of the vehicles history are the main 3 reasons to buy new.