How can we be sure that ETH will continue to rise in value?

how can we be sure that ETH will continue to rise in value?
I heard that it may rise up to as much as 100$. Is this true? any facts to back this up?

We cant be sure of anything.

But I expect ETH will need to correct, meaning a big crash soon. I think it can easily reach $100 by the end of the year, but it will drop first, it cant keep climbing at this pace.

because of posts like this I don't think it will happen.

The chart always does the opposite of what most people expect it to.

most people can't believe it. they expect it to crash, they are waiting for a dip that never happens. therefore it keeps going up.

the next dip may be at $70 but only for a short time. we are heading to $100 at LEAST because bitcoin is obsolete.

>how can we be sure that ETH will continue to rise in value?
we cant. never invest more than you are willing to risk losing.

ETH will be $10 in a week. If you're smart, move profit to $wave on Bittrex, you can thank me later

what if you have nothing to lose?

PAHAHAHAHAA no. ETH will be $100 in a week.

Waves will do well, maybe it's heading up to $0.50 finally. but come on now sasha is a fucking IDIOT FAGGOT that couldn't run a piss up in a brewery

tfw money in BTC and ETH, I want them both to thrive

how do i buy eth cheaply without spending a shitload on coinbase. not really worth the extra cost they have on there

Go to kraken, there is cryptowatch to trade easily. The fees are nothing relative to the sweet gainz you make. BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Try $1000 by end of the year. The flippering is real

Then you have nothing to risk... have fun on planet earth, kek is taking us past the moon

Nigger it's gonna hit $1000 this year. It's not just a pump it's a damn flippening.

And for fucksake there will be another failed Btc etf this month.

We took over the government, now it's time that kek gets us into the big lobby.
It's not about btc or the companies backing eth but meme magic revealing kek's will and bringing chaos to this world

cheerleading aside it is good to realize there will be another failed etf this month, each one of those is going to bump the price

Realistically btc probably has a market cap of half the given value. If ethereum replace btc it would have a value of about 80 dollars.

6 gorillion is the dip

Pls no summon

Nobody knows. Anyone who says they do is a liar.

With that said, think of these cryptos as publicly traded companies. Look at the market cap. Is a shitty meme coin that does nothing worth $10 million? Ethereum is worth $3 billion dollars. That's what Snapchat, a shitty meme app with incompetent developers and hardly any IP is currently worth. Eth, Lsk, amp have potential to actually provide for our economy, unlike Snapchat. So they do have some value, but who knows, it's dependent on the developers.

SAMEFAGE FUCKBOI SHILL pUMp AND DUMP. Fafafafafaffaaaaaagit!

>flippening
w-what's a flippening
are you talking about people abandoning bitcoin and mooning ETH with the money?

>stutterfaggot

Leave crypto to the big dogs, gayboy.

iktf

answer the question cumdump

You're not going to get a straight answer on this board. People with ETH want you to buy ETH.

I don't think people realize the impact Ethereum is going to have on the cyber world. One example is all these sites you visit making advertising dinero of your shit posting well Ethereum develops are already working on dapps that will return the reward to actual participants of forums and other user driven sites. All thanks to the power of Ethereum virtual machine technology. These days will be looked upon like the old days when the internet was a work for free system instead compensating the participants.

why don't you fags just get a real job?

lol @ MUH BUBBLE. lol @ muh bag holders. lol @ muh future 100k volume. lol @ muh 2,000 dollar profit !! lol @ TO THE MOON !!! lmfao @ BUY THE DIP !!!

whats it like being poor and stupid?

Thats some strange broken logic m8.

>why don't you fags just get a real job?

I know this is bait, but for people who genuinely think this way, what do you think people pay for the coins with? Good Boy Points?

Investing your disposable income is literally rich person 101, plenty of the people buying coins probably have steady jobs making regular payments into retirement funds and dumping 50% of their monthly disposable into index and managed funds for steady returns, living modestly and sensibly saving loads. Do you really think it's stupid for them to take a few hundred from the leftovers and play crypto markets where buy-in costs fucking nothing, ceilings are fucking enormous, and ETH gets 25% growth in a fucking day?

Do you think you're rich because you're earning $80K a year working at Goldstein & Co and spending $80K of it on payments on your house and matching BMWs for you and Stacy? You might be retarded

what's it like being dropped on your head as a baby? and why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Get back to work wagie, I've made your salary in one month.

>whats it like being poor and stupid?
What's it like to have a job?

>Investing your disposable income is literally rich person 101
This. Thousands times this.
Good thing I was already well-off before I jumped into memecoin wagon