Why do people hate it when I flip cars even though car yards do it and nobody hates car yards?

Why do people hate it when I flip cars even though car yards do it and nobody hates car yards?

>buy piece of shit car
>polish it up
>don't actually service it or fix any problems
>sell it at a huge mark up
>it's still a piece of shit and breaks down

I get the hate too but its because i rebuild salvage cars in my yard. They get super pissed off and demand i half the price because its rebuilt

>fuck up used bargains for everyone else
>no morals and probably less mechanical knowledge
>your house probably lowers the neighbourhoods property value

It's not like car lots don't do the same or less.

>Sorry user, your POS ride is rusted to the point it's unsafe to drive, the engine sounds like somethings ready to blow and your tires are bald. $500 is the best we can do.

Car is on the lot "runs great, newer tires - $3000" the next day.

>same tires it came in with.

>your house probably lowers the neighbourhoods property value
And this is why I live in an HoA. They don't allow that shit.

Good luck getting financially ass-raped by the state government when they follow the impounded junkers and jumped titles back to you.

people just get mad at people actually being smart, doing some work and making cash. Its a millennial thing.

>And this is why I live in an HoA. They don't allow that shit.

You bought in an HoA, on purpose?

Why don't you get your brokers license? You'll make way more money and won't have to deal with flipping penny-ante beaters under the DMV's radar?

>Pushing polished turds on desperate idiots as a get rich quick scheme is considered "doing work" and "being smart"
You've got ab excess of melanin in your skin. You should see a doctor about that.
Jose.

depends on the state, and if you only do like 2 or 3 cars a year, they can't do shit.

They can if you jump titles, which 99% of car flippers do.

If you're consistently buying cheap cars and selling them for a profit the DMV will eventually come knocking, they've got investigators specifically for snooping out unlicensed dealers.
It'll be even worse for you if you're jumping titles or underreporting sale amounts.

>bring toolbox within 10 metres of car
>get instant $1000 HOA fine.

>choose any landscaping but trimmed hedges and regularly mowed grass
>get a fine
>try to oppose this
>can't, HOAs legally operate as corporations, technically you don't own the land you live on and have no real democratic process
>get kicked out
>"hurr but dis is good cuz no blek people"
>black family moves in with drug money
>keeps up appearances
>scopes out the 'hood for their homedogs and tells them when which garages are left open

if you think the entire world economy is not based on cheating idiots then you are blind. Look at apple, multinational mega corporation built on selling retards the same phone every year for more than they paid for it the year before.

also if your assumption is that I am Mexican because I agree with this mentality, that says more about the business intelligence of Mexicans than anything

>Justifying being a lazy scammer this hard
Sorry, you're not Jose.
You're Shlomo.

Car yards do the saaame thing

>Company is an idiot for profiting massively off idiotic people

Do you not into reading comprehension retard?

>if you think the entire world economy is not based on cheating idiots then you are blind. Look at apple, multinational mega corporation built on selling retards the same phone every year

wait so it's illegal to sell cars yourself without a license? holy shit the absolute state of americans

>Taking assumptions as fact based off what some moron said on Veeky Forums

Europoors still staying poor I see.

I see no problem with this.
If people are so stupid they would pay 2 grand more for a car that was 500 a day ago let them.

>Friend's family moves to HOA neighborhood
>repaves driveway due to sinkhole and badgering from HOA
>HOA tries taking house because the new driveway is too dark and doesn't match other driveways
>pay off the judge and win the home without reimbursement because the owners were "not sensitive to the alteration of property values in the neighborhood" because they put in a new driveway and a city water line stub was sticking up out of the yard 3 inches.

>Live in HoA
>Your overpriced house that you can't improve doesn't belong to you
>It belongs to an old fart with a pair of binoculars, litteraly hawking to piss you off all day

Used to live in a rented house in the middle of an HoA, with the owner, house was Grandfathered in and the owner senpaitachi never joined the HoA, state is pretty strict about laws to add an existing property to a bunch of newly developped houses arround (not gated community but you get the idea.) And boy do we use to fuck with them and they couldn't do jack shit about it. Even tought we were that "old crappy house at the end of the street" we made everything possible to be an eyesore for those boomers, and one of the neighboor was a painter, hated the Hoa, and gave us free paint just so that we could change our old fence color every once a while. We had bbq parties in the front yard just to piss them off, summer was couch in front of the house time ... Lots of fun to piss of normies.

it's the buyers job to inspect the vehicle prior to purchase. the buyers ignorance in the function of certain car systems and how they should sound or feel is not the problem of the seller.

I don't care. Do what you want it's yours you bought it and if you're not gouging it to stupid amounts then yeah.

Anyone who argues otherwise is a fucking commie, you do what you need and get your scratch OP.

and thats why people hate it when you flip cars

people hate other people flipping cars because they're retards and feel like the guy who they want to give as little money as possible should watch out for you?

>don't live in HOA
>but neighborhood is full of old white people and various law enforcement officers
>know them all personally so they have no problem with my cars
>everyones' yards look nice because they're responsible people
>only shitty house in the neighborhood goes up for rent
>niggers move in
>suburban and escalade in different states of constant disrepair, left with windows open in the rain and snow
>kids screeching at each other all the time
>kids leave their stolen bikes literally in the middle of the street, would purposefully run it over but I don't want to puncture my tires
>yard is full of literal trash, they pile up their garbage bags outside and don't pay for pickup
>everyone in the neighborhood is actively trying to get them arrested or evicted
>cops have shown up for a domestic disturbance once a week
>state trooper knocked on my door the other day asking if I had seen their kids because they were reported running up and down the main road barefoot in the snow
>everyone's faces all day with these assholes
It's only a matter of time. They've gotta do SOMETHING illegal enough to imprison them at some point. I'm gonna install security cams pointed at their house to catch it. I'm thinking about tossing lit menthol cigarette butts at their garbage pile until it catches, no jury on the planet would rule it arson.

So what, you want everyone to just stop trying to have something? wtf this is some Boomer level entitlement. Let a motherfucker fix up and sell some old cars ya lazy shit

Yes. I want scummy cunts who scrounge Craigslist everyday for every slightly underpriced used car and sell them at an inflated price after rolling back the odometer without paying tax to fuck off.

Full of old white people and law enforcement and no one got a security cam?? Smh desu

Oy vey.

i hate car yards too

A few houses do but I'm the one directly across the street from the coons.

That's a nice strawman you got there, user.

That sounds hilarious. I would have contributed much to your war effort.

It's illegal to conduct business or commerce without a license. Selling a single used car once in a while is not conducting business. Selling a few a month is.

As if you would turn a profit with being a corrupt cunt.

I hope you had a fucked rx8 on the lawn

lazy people hate hustle, and most people are lazy

This. The number of cars you can sell over a period of time without needing to register as a business varies by state.

beacuse to flip you cut corners and belive it or not people that make lives out of fucking people over make for shitty fucking people

you also have to factor in how many of your family and friends you can register cars to

There's a hard limit before you have to apply for a dealers license.

ay mang i put de tire shine on the wheels homie you wana buy this civic for a real good deal? $5,000 mang

Good job.

A flip for me usually involves new headlights and a steam clean of the carpets

Where can I read some stories about living in a HOA? I find it interesting