Did I fall for the meme ?

Just wasted a third on my first salary for 11 ETH,
Convince me to spend the rest on it, It's going too high I feel like it's only working it's way towards a big blow out and collapse

You should always trust your instincts. That being said welcome to the mission, we'll be launching shortly.

Personally, I think it will correct. Just sold some anticipating the dip in which I'll buy back in ~30$

I bought some when it was 26$ , though it will be good to wait for a dip to buy more...then shit just hit the 40$ bar the next day....

Loling at ur bad timeing but its ok for a long hold but we are dipping rn

I would really like to see a dip but have a feeling institutional or bitcoin panic could trigger at any time... watching bitcoin carefully if the price drops

panic buying or panic selling?

Buy and hold

buy the dip and hold

What can be considered a dip now ? under 25$ ?

Under $36 my man.

38-41 is the new norm.

>"His eth wallet was HOW BIG?"
>"that's right, Jennifer, 11 eth"
>"get in their quick girl, sleep with him as soon as possible"
>"Tina, don't listen to Rebecca. You're not some common whore, wait for him to build it up a little more"
>"Yeah, actually Jennifer's right. If OP buys on a dip, give him anal. You really wana seal that deal"

You gonna miss out on this opportunity, OP?

Panic buying...basically what happened to bitcoin a few years ago

It bitcoin tanks eth will skyrocket as investors run for shelter. Eth is the new bitcoin except its bitcoin on steroids and when it finally takes off it will be 100 times more valuable than bitcoin ever was.

All we have to do is just sit here and hold until we are rich.

Fucking idiot shitpost scammer samefagging mutherfucker...

>11
Shit nigga I feel like nothing with 20 from pre 15 ether, but 11's nothing

Not Op but I'm definitely convinced

Ain't me man.

you have smarts, dont wast your smarts on autistic shit like that

Now I'm in debt

>Convince me to spend the rest on it,
Don't do it. But put in like 10% of your next salary so you buy regularly instead of trying to time it.

This. They call it savings for a reason. Being the poor man I am. I at least still have 500 in reserves that I won't touch.

how am I doing lads?

See you on the moon senpai.

>tfw have 1 eth

What software?

quicken, makes taxes a breeze

Thanks. Does it accommodate say moving from BTC to shitcoin to USD? I guess it's like regular forex but trying to keep track of it all is a mindfuck. At least right now it doesn't matter for me, but maybe someday.

Anyway see you on Mars

under about 500$

yeah it's messy. I keep my own records in a double entry database (calcs the cost basis consistently) which is the "true" ledger for all my transactions.

then I take the database data and enter it into quicken converting from coin to usd, or usd to coin for every buy/sell. so for example 1 record in the database, BTC --> ETH would equate to 2 records in quicken:
sell BTC --> USD
buy USD --> ETH

cost basis, gain/loss, and short/long are all that matter to the IRS, so this is the simplest way I could think of

long story short, quicken keeps track of each lot's cost basis/gain/short or long, that's too much work and coding to do on my own easily. database just keeps track of each tx.

user i wish i could network with more organized people like yourself.

yeah. my biggest worry is the IRS cracks down on crypto users which will leave 99% of people fucked because they didn't spend months coming up with a system like I did. it was easy for me because I'm a developer that works in finance, but really the only solution for everyone else will be for services to do this for people where they can enter their transactions into a website, and have it spit out tax compatible records. that's a million dollar idea right now.

all the good stuff that is in the pipeline for Ethereum:
Raiden, zkSNARKS, abstraction, switch to PoS and finally sharding plus dozens of dapps in development.

Thanks a lot man. Yeah poloniex seems to keep pretty good records you'd have to go back to check actual BTC price historically for the trade and your own buy in though.

I have a spreadsheet just to track buy in and if I fall behind it's quite a pain to catch back up.