When was the last time you willingly listened to the radio while driving?

When was the last time you willingly listened to the radio while driving?

When they play the house hotsets.
Otherwise USB all day on shuffle.

>In the Ghetto plays in the distant background

I just wanted to say I really like the picture

Never, I didn’t buy my car to listen to the radio. I bought it because I like the way it sounds.

When my phone kill

surely you have a driving playlist so you can feel like you're in the racing animes, user

Not really, I like the way the engine sounds. It’s why I bought the car

autism

Does putting it on because you forgot your MP3 player and don't have any CDs count as voluntary?

Friday. BBC4 during my commute to work.

Everyday 3-5pm Full Frequency on RTRFM

Well I haven't been out of the house in four days, so I guess four days ago

Never. Every single time in my current car, it's been because the stereo's shat itself and refuses to acknowledge the USB stick or the aux port, and won't talk to them again unless they've been plugged into a PC. That's only happened a few times.
But now since the 'irish ethnic minority nomadic migrants' have stolen my car's radio aerial, I can't. I'm not going to replace it, either, until there's confirmation they WON'T get given land near my workplace over the objections of every single business and nearby resident.

Every day? I'm not some pathetic numale who needs his special CD like a child.

around month ago
A station was playing Billie Jean Bumped that shit singing along, and they switched to generic 2010s trash pop. never switched back to aux so fast.

last time I drove.
Sometimes there\s good stuff on the radio.
Often I drive with all audio off cause I like the sound of my engine.

Does Sirius count? Because I listen to that whenever I get tired of the shit on my own drive.

I found a decent station for the first time ever so sometimes if I'm in a rush I'll just listen to that, doesn't have any ads but sometimes plays some terrible songs

I usually listen to a "talking station" that presents recent scientific studies or interesting finds.

when I go on a road trip and local stations lose range. Some of the stuff they play in Upstate NY is decent travel music

I like to listen to npr sometimes

all the time? support your local stations u peon

i dont see how this is autism, if he likes the sound of the motor, whats the problem?

None of them play anything worth listening to, so I refuse.

I listen to a classic rock station while driving in games, but that's mostly for background noise while I farm.

Last time I drove my dad's car

Today as I had to borrow my brother's car and didn't have time to set up Bluetooth.

Local stations were all shit.

Because nobody could stand that for every single drive they ever went on

What stations does Veeky Forums listen to? My radio has 6 buttons for stations, and my choices are
>national rock station (owned by record company)
>local rock station (weird people call and sometimes ask for metal tracks)
>80s station (groovy)
>local station that plays a lot of jazz, blues and classical, and has news in the local dialect
>house/electronic music station
>news only station, sometimes providing commentary on social or economical issues

Everyday. One it's illegal to use a handheld electronic device connected my aux or Bluetooth and I don't have voice controls or steering wheel controls. Two I prefer the variety of radio. There are at least 5 classic or new rock radio stations near me, others include best of the 70's, 80's and 90's as backup. Then the traffic news and comedy radio on the A.M. band.

I hate driving with my buddies or sister as they need to switch the song before the last 30 seconds plays out, or spend 3 mins picking a song from a library of 1000+ only to repeat the process 4 mins later.

This. I like listening to stuff like Radiolab and the documentary shows like This American Life.

>local station that plays a lot of jazz, blues and classical, and has news in the local dialect
sounds powerfully comfy

Sorry buster you're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes in this thread.
Fuck 93x, half the time they play good shit half the time they're playing evanesence and imagine dragons. Hell even the oldies station plays evanesence here.

Stations are here are pretty shit but I've got

1. Set to npr
2. Set to the local radio station that actually playa different music

And that's it man. I use my Aux chord for when I'm bored or parked. I'm getting some new speakers put in next pay check 8)

In my current car, never. I've got an aux jack for my phone and if for whatever reason I can't use it I have a backup CD with a dozen or so songs from Guilty Gear on it.

It's super comfy, especially at night. Some of the tracks are really old and you can feel the sound of vinyl.

Seems like your shitbox sounds like a shitbox. I did about 130 miles today with nothing but the wind and the roaring of the engine. And occasionally my satnav trying to make herself heard.
In five. Hundred. Yards, take *VROOOOM* exit.

At the *clackVRRRrrrr* take the *clackVRRRrrr* exit. Take the *VROOOM*.
I think I need a bluetooth headset or something.

I have six buttons but only use two
>local station that plays jazz, blues, swing, big band, and has local news
>country station that plays only modern country (mainly use to torture passengers but sometimes i'll listen to it)
But I mainly just listen to CD's i've burned

I love music and my playlist never stops growing thanks to the best radio station in the world. No advertisements, not for profit and pretty much all the people that work for them including people on air are volunteers. All for the love of music.
Literally just now before I parked my car

*my library

nothing sounds nearly as satisfying like listening to the rumble of your engine in a garage

>80s station
>90s station
>talk radio
>foreign language channel
>rock station #1
>rock station #2

I bet you'd change to an electric car in a heartbeat just to hear less engine noise.

I love this picture so much

Traveller problems?

last time i drove ,why ?

Radio in my country is 100% nigger noise so i removed the radio antenna from my car

No, just buggy software. It also seems to have an issue with folders beginning with 'A', and will play nothing but them sometimes unless forced to through the menu, rebooted, and forced to play another non-A track.
That's happened enough in the last few years that I can do that while driving. That bug fucking ruined Aerosmith for me for a good while, because I got sick of them every damn time I started the car.

>his car has a stereo

I'll listen to npr every so often. Their weekend programs used to be fun. Now I have to turn it off because the 297th trump joke of the day isn't very funny.

Last week because I wasn't arsed to look for something to play on my phone because the errand was really short.

bbc radio 2 is ok when they play classic rock occasionally but thats about it, radio doesnt get any more garbage than englandland

I listen to NPR, but otherwise it's been about two years sicne I'm currently stuck in the shithole that is Texas where my options are religious sermons, religious sermons in spanish and cuntry.