It's impossible to drive a big truck like this in Europe with out looking like a total tool/dick/douche/smallbenis and...

It's impossible to drive a big truck like this in Europe with out looking like a total tool/dick/douche/smallbenis and everyone will see you as antisocial

How do you feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQZDgEWDSTI
youtube.com/watch?v=rJnCCpQjHcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree 100%. Only latently gay bros buy trucks.

>caring this much about what others think of you for driving a truck

absolute state of s/o/y

nah, you just look like an ameriboo

>total tool/dick/douche/smallbenis
Europeans don't need a truck to portray this image

Trucks are good/fine if you're rural living but they're absolutely awful in the city thanks to terrible mpg, terrible turning radius, too damn big

americucks are catching on that full size trucks are stupid, as they seem to be buying a lot of taco's, colorados, and even want the ranger

These new "compact" trucks are just as fucking big as full size trucks from 20 years ago. They're pigfat because of my government regulation.

And you’ll drown in pussy while the eurocucks stay home and cook for the Somalian their wife took in.

But why would you want to be in the city now when there is like a gridlock everywhere at any time? Might as well take a train.

The big trucks arent sold in europe. The US mid size trucks are the largest trucks in europe.

People who need the car for work just use a van.

Not really. If you drive it because you like it people won't care and they'll think of you as the token burger mutt, and their opinion doesn't really matter anyway. You might even get laid for the novelty factor.

t. Mestizo Californian who drove his dad's diesel Ram 2500 around Germany for 6 months.

Not really

Folks will wonder why you put up with the large fuel costs and the relatively tight parking spots, but its not like they'll look down on you for it

Atleast not here in the norwegian countryside

Only soyboys and millenials buy mid size trucks
Source: I sell Chevys

t. muttcuck whose wife is getting fucked by tyrone juan and jing

Switzerland here, can confirm. There's so little of them that they pretty much fly under the radar. The only people who do notice them are those who can appreciate having a >2.8 liter i4 diesel in a truck and expats. There are already multiple dealers here in rural parts who are importing mid to full size murican trucks.

OP you're literally wrong

You're only a tool/douche if your drive a daddies cummies engine
Get the ford rather than a cock rammed up your ass.

>It's impossible to drive a big truck like this without looking like you're compensating for your tiny dick
FTFY.

Trucks are increasingly popular in the UK and often fill the role that used to be reserved for the Defender in company fleets. More people are using them normally too. Right now it's mostly Jap midsize pick ups but I'd imagine it won't be long before full-size yank ones go on sale here. Probably not the really big ones but F-150s, sure

i always knew dodges were for beaners

The "Spanish" flu of 1918-19 infected an estimated one-third of the world's population and killed between 50 million and 100 million people, modern epidemiologists estimate.

That raises the inevitable question as the United States battles its way through another severe flu season -- could a pandemic as devastating in scope occur in the future?

It's "100 percent" certain that another global flu crisis will happen, said Dr. Greg Poland, a virologist and vaccine researcher with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

"There's absolutely no controversy that we will have another pandemic," Poland said. "What's unpredictable is the severity of it."

If we repeat the Spanish Flu an estimated 300 million people will die.

What the fuck is you on nigga

>It's impossible to drive a big truck like this in Europe
Go buy the next "hot hatch" fucking eurofags and leave trucks to the men
Even James and Jeremy loved them after actually driving a truck. Europoors will never know the love of a real 4x4

Not an argument

Maybe if you drive a dark red one or any colour other than black or white

>have small dick
>want to drive big trucks because I like them

lol :[

They loved them because they drove them through the middle of nowhere in Canada in deep snow, not try to park them at the shops in a drizzling European winter. They'd completely useless here, useless as in "not having any use for them".

Upper class wankers in their country houses going around blocking country lanes with their huge pickups to buy bloody groceries.

Than don't be faggots when north Americans say trucks are the best fucking thing because we actually use them fucking daily. I am a Canadian and deal with deep fucking snow in the winter , just because I still drive my truck in the summer does not make it useless like you eurocucks think because your cobblestone streets only allow fucking bicycles through
>blocking country lanes
Well if you had a truck you could drive through the ditch and get around , they are made for country driving "wanker"
Euros so fucking jealous of our huge as fuck pickemups but always resort to wah small penis and shit when they drive fucking faggot little cars that wouldn't get anywhere for half the year where I live

Too bad that CRAPtor sucks at rock climbing

Greg Poland should resign from his position.
>what is literally 100 years of healthcare improvement

Norway is a beautiful country. Nice truck dude.

Does anyone ITT drive a full-size US truck in Europe? I think you don't. Been there, done that, most people don't care, especially if you use it to haul big trailers.

Trucks are usually too big for our cities, but if a lorry can manage, so can a Ram 1500 with camera's front and rear.

Sadly, cannot confirm.

All of them are being sold here though.

Kek.
Euronigs

the 56% meme absolutely destroyed Americans

Rock "climbing" is for purpose built rigs , no truck is going to be a good fucking rock crawler, no one uses a full size truck wheelbase for rock crawling either, if you want to talk shit about something know what your talking about

People have loved the ranger and s-10/colorado for a long time... look how long the Ranger was in production, look what the ranger basically replaced, the ford courier, and s-10 replaced the old chevy love.

Its nothing new, except these "small" trucks are bigger

i think that ford is shit and you should get a silverado

I already see everyone as that in a pavement princess big trucc anyway
t. burger

>no one uses a full size truck wheelbase for rock crawling
beg to differ

youtube.com/watch?v=PQZDgEWDSTI

>if you want to talk shit about something know what your talking about

starting with you first.

That is a fucking sandy path with a rock in the ground. THIS is fucking rock crawling youtube.com/watch?v=rJnCCpQjHcs

lol that's a dirt path with rock on the ground.

I had a ram 1500 for 5 years, too damn big for me. Couldn't get into any good parking spots and you'd have to wait for traffic to go by on tight steets or else you'd clip a sideview mirror. It was a comfy ride though. I couldn't imagine driving something bigger than that though, fuck that.

>hurr durr
your a fucking retard if you think that shit you posted is rock crawling

A full size half ton pick up from the early 2000's literally does anything I need it too and gets around great in the snow. Easy to park once you get used to it. Literally never understood why people think parking is hard. Just take the turn a little more wide and you're fine

Raptor is for desert racing, at which it excells.
If you want an "American" rock crawler get a rubicon

>Raptor is for desert racing, at which it excells
>can't beat a diesel Prado driven by a middleage boomer in the premier desert racing event
At least they tried

>resorts to ad hominems
looks like I hit a soft nerve yet again LOL.

And it is, stay mad.

Its impossible to drive a truck like that in the USA for similar reasons. Most are driven by bluepilled manlet suburban cucks who think it makes them tough and macho, when really they're just a bunch of posing faux tough guys who would hide in their mega truck if confronted IRL by anyone.

>forgetting Europe has narrow assed streets and low bridges that have been in use since medieval times
>ignoring gas costs $8+ a gallon in Europe most places, even the ones that have their own oil.

>hit a nerve
Just because I say "fuck" or some variation of the word doesn't mean I am upset faggot.
Also that IS rock crawling , if your an underage bitch driving daddies truck
Otherwise your just a faggot

>read this

Do you even tow things with your truck? Have you even put anything in the bed? 90% of the truck cucks in the semi-rural area I live in get some fullsize truck they use no different than some sedan, except for being 3' off the ground and maybe seeing 12 MPG on a good day.

These size trucks are the best. Why they got rid of these in the USA is beyond me. It was the best of everything, you could haul shit in the bed and they weren't a bitch to drive in the city either.

I tow people and their shitboxes out snowbanks , not every truck has to fucking tow. If you want to tow you buy a diesel. Yes I am a contractor and use the bed quite often for tools and materials. What does it matter if I used it as a sedan? My family is safer , can drive through a blizzard , or flooding etc. I get home when I would otherwise be stranded and your best arguement is 12 MPG?

>continues name calling
>n-no i'm not mad i-i swear, FAGGOTBAKA!!!!!!

didn't mean to hit your soft nerve spot.

>Also that IS rock crawling , if your an underage bitch driving daddies truck

still rock crawling regardless.

lol dont they tax by the horsepower in UK? fucking LOL

also cute little faggot cars because there's no room on their islands that have more accents than types of food

yurocucks hate trucks

> dont they tax by the horsepower in UK?
Do they?

>It's impossible to drive a big truck like this in Europe with out looking like a total tool/dick/douche/smallbenis

funfact: its impossible to not look like this driving a truck like that anywhere. just because there are more of them in NA does not mean we don't laugh

The biggest trucks I see on a regular basis are pic related, bong here. Proper work pickup trucks.

Road tax is done via emissions, which means a Focus RS (my mates) costs about the same to tax as a fifteen year old Civic (mine) with a third of the power.

>These new "compact" trucks are just as fucking big as full size trucks from 20 years ago. They're pigfat because of my government regulation.
The Silverado hasn't gotten significantly longer or wider since 1973. The door lines and hoods are higher (they are higher in every single kind of car), and the trucks weigh a little more than they once did, but they still fit in the same parking spots.

The new Colorado is taller than the old one, and they stopped selling regular cab short boxes (not just because of the CAFE formula, but also because they didn't sell well except to companies like Orkin), but it's otherwise not any bigger than the old Colorado, which was only a little bigger than the S10.

You think Trucks are vastly bigger than they once were because they are styled to look vastly bigger than they once were. when in reality, there's been less bloat in trucks than there has been in anything else. Just compare a new 3 series to an E30.

Yes, crewcabs are way more popular than they were in the 80s or 90s, so perhaps the fleet average size is up, but even a brand new 3/4 ton Chevy Crew Cab Long box is the same width and half a foot shorter than my 84 C20 3+3.

You will get your truck vandalized.

it's more of a cuckture now

Seems like jealousy to me.

I'm more thinking about the new Colorado and ranger. I pulled up next to a new Colorado in my lifted 91 f150, they're practically the same size.

New f150s feel huge inside compared to my 91, despite the doors, seats and all interior panels being bloated as fuck. The doors are at least a foot thick.

I also dd a 2wd 1990 ranger. That's compact as fuck in general. It's just as small as some new cars

nice delusion

for having a compromise between luxury and utility, they aren't bad. just fucking expensive.
still not huge on how big they are.

Do you get angry at people who own sports cars and don't track them every weekend? Some people want fast cars cause they like them. Some want a big ass truck but don't tow all the time, they just like the capability. I will never understand people getting mad at someone spending their own money, unless it's jealousy.

imagine being this delusional

Jealous of what, mental deficiency?

>through the ditch
Don't think you understand how country lanes work, or any comprehension about life outside of your country for that matter.

Irony

this meme is backwards

Nobody honestly gives a shit what you drive, as long as you're not blocking the way.

>I'm 12 years old and what is this meme