Lmao what the fuck is an emissions test? Floridabro here I literally just learned about this

Lmao what the fuck is an emissions test? Floridabro here I literally just learned about this

If you don't do that shit what's the penalty? Does it apply to Model Ts and old Datsuns or whatever with different standards?

We used to have it here underage fag.

Jeb got rid of it well over 10 years ago retard. I wasn't driving then

So you americans with emissions testing, do you just have that once a year? That's how it's here in most of europistan. Plenty of people have cats and DPF's with flanges and place them in right before the test, and rip them out again afterwards

>Lmao what the fuck is an emissions test?
That's when the EPA grabs you by the balls and squeezes really hard if you don't what they say.

It varies I especially from state to state, typically it's whenever you need to renew your registration.

>what the fuck are emissions

>flyover state faggots justifying their shitholes

>what is living in a overpopulated shithole

>we should all live spread out inefficiently and wastefully just so a bunch of bubba yokels can run their heap of shit cars and trucks without emissions equipment

Yes? You people would be dead without the constant supply of goods you need. Who's being wasteful? You should help the environment by just sinking into the ocean already.

Why don't you go live in europe or Asia if you want to be efficient?

>maryland
>virginia
>new york
>flyover states

>Floridian can’t do his own research
color me suprised

>only two cities in oregon do emissions testing
>i'm not in either one of them
>mfw

And you'd still push plows over your fields by hand and then die from simple illnesses if it weren't for people more interested than you in spearheading new developments. Don't fucking pretend that the urban world depends on you backwards farmers without giving anything in return. If urbanization weren't beneficial to society as a whole it wouldn't happen.

To be honest that's exactly how it should work. Emissions checks in metro areas are far more sensible than emissions checks everywhere or emissions checks nowhere.

Yes i'm sure you'e inventing all the new technologies in your wageslave factory job.

I'd rather have emissions testing than live in Florida. Never understand why retards like advertising how backwards they are.

That smog was actually from all the factories back in the day. Cucking cars didn't do anything, all the factories moved to China.

It depends on the state, I'll explain for Washington. State of Washington doesn't have any emission laws, only the 3 counties of the liberal containment zone has emission laws. 25 years old or older the car is exempt completely, 2009 and newer are exempt too. Cars with OBD1 have to do the roller test, they're put on a dyno looking thing with a sensor in the exhaust, they simulate driving and measure how much it pollutes. OBD2 they only check for engine codes. Easy as fuck, you can even headers and cat delete and as long as it's tuned right it'll pass. Every year less and less cars need emissions and they're thinking of throwing it out completely.

>Easy as fuck, you can even headers and cat delete and as long as it's tuned right it'll pass
>tuned right
Good, that is what minimizes the issue.

>everything's at fault except for my favorite toy that can't do any wrong

been there it's all toll roads and dindus

All these environment cucks in this thread.
I bet you think leaded fuel being banned was a good thing as well.

>I bet you think leaded fuel being banned was a good thing as well.

usually older cars are exempt