Anyone else think the new Volvo s90 is absolutely stunning? especially the back

anyone else think the new Volvo s90 is absolutely stunning? especially the back

V90 Better

I haven't seen any of those around yet

luxury sedans are obsolete. nobody buys them except maybe s-class and teslas

industry is like 90% SUVs and crossovers now

Yeah its trash looks like a 2013 audi

Both the S90 and V90 are absolutely beautiful.

The V90 is very common in Sweden now days, the S90 not so yet.

These will probably sell quite well.

It's a nice car but I wouldn't buy one because of the shitty 4 cylinders.

In 10 years, not one non-performance car will be offered with anything other than a 4cyl due to emissions. It’s good that Volvo is pioneering the Twin-Charged 4cyl and working out the quirks now.

don't these have highway self-driving?

rear doesn't look as good as the front.
also wagon looks thousand times better.

>volvo is pioneering the Twin-Charged 4cyl
?

We had an auto expo here yesterday and I sat in the V90XC and I want the fuck out of one. I'd change the wheels probably but I love the looks and feel. One of my favorite cars there, other than maybe the new Lexus 500 and the 124 Spider. And was approached by a qt while sitting in the GT86. Cool car grills do exist.

>Cool car grills do exist.

Either butch dykes, females (male) or actual QTs but with a 1000 cock stare and have had three times as many dicks in them before of which 1/3 were above 9 inch.

Volvo is the first an the only company that uses Turbocharged and supercharged 4 cylinder engines, so they’ll have the edge in this configuration when everyone is eventually forced to use it because muh emission

I should be good then. She was black too quite qt.

I like the Polestar 1 much better. S90 has too massive bumper and that V O L V O between the lights make it look too busy and not simple and clean at all. They should have stick with the much thinner lights what the coupe concept had or make it as simple as the Polestar 1.

I too like the V90 better as it is already a very common car around here. I have to hope that the facelift of S90 does something to the back.

yes. i love this fucking car.

That's BORING as fuck m8.

the back looks like it has down syndrome

They seem to have avoided banana windows which is nice

Looks like a grannymobile to me.

looks like an ugly buick or something, dont think it can be saved

theres also the unfortunate "made in china" thing

>Volvo is the first an the only company that uses Turbocharged and supercharged 4 cylinder engines
Technically VW attempted it before them, but that went about as well as you'd expect from VW (discontinued after one year because the reliability was too abysmal).

And Lancia did it first anyway.

Am I the only one in this thread getting a Civic vibe from this car?

As fleet cars, sure.

Actually had the pleasure of going to a volvo dealership here in CA recently. Sat inside multiple s90's they had on the lot, and up close and personal these cars are lovely. You need to be in front of them to appreciate it. Interior is also extremely comfortable.

Volvo has really outdone themselves with these cars. Initial impressions have left me wanting one if I could afford it.

nice ssangyong

I own one, it's a great car. Volvo isn't quite an Audi or BMW, but it's great driving, great interior, and you can save serious bucks over a comparable german sedan.

>great design
>chinese-made
>no engine options
>needlessly twincharged
>horriffic nav/touchscreen
shame, volvo could be genuinely competitive.

They've gone full emissions aware and have explicitly gone down to 4cyl or hybrid. The only way they can get more power out of the 4cyls and improve average engine performance is to stick in a turbo and supercharger for lower and higher rpms.

On the bright side, the next gen V60 and S60 are coming soon and might have range topper hybrids with 400 horses and sub 5 second 0-60 times, alongside the bentley inspired interior design

well in a world full of VERY ANGRY CARS WATCH OUT STREET BUMPS thats very pleasant and elegant

I can't be the only one who absolutely hates the new design language? Reminds me of renault or something. The old s60 was perfection

I think the new ones look better, although it could still look a lot better.

the wagon looks stunning, but the sedan looks pretty meh imo. It would've looked better if the taillights were a little simpler (pic related)

Nissan did a super turbo in the 90s and Lancia did it in the 80s.

S90s are made in Sweden faggot. If the vin starts with Y it's not a problem.

No one chooses that fancy passat over e class and 5 series here.

Didnt know my 60 y/o dentist posted here

Wtf are you talking about

>especially the back
go kill yourself

love to drive a hearse

spotted the american

fucking beautiful, looks like it's RWD with short overhang

Original V90 best
>actual box, most efficient cargo space
>n/a 3.0 i6
>rwd
>Swedish design