Why did i build a 400+rwkw Maloo and never take it over 3000rpm. Is it because im such a fucking pussy?

Why did i build a 400+rwkw Maloo and never take it over 3000rpm. Is it because im such a fucking pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wD2tMP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Falcunt i dont want to put my personal safety at risk racing you but I'd definitely beat you.

Sean pull your fucking dumb skull in or we will smash it for you.

Stop posting my car.

Go die.

Now which one was the samefag

>The name "Maloo" means "thunder" in an Aboriginal language.
>It is said that former HSV managing director, John Crennan, coined the name for the vehicle after reading a book on Aboriginal Australians.

OK, that explains why it has a retarded name. I suppose if there were cities call Walloobabadoomadaloolagong in my country then I would see fit to want drive a Maloo.

The owner of the maloo is a pussy who won’t race Sean who is also a pussy who won’t fight myth at the bp.

Fascinating.

Have a trio of you's, Sean.

You wanna race me calais?

Fuck off sean

Hey guys, I don't follow your Australian threads or know what any of this is about, but is this normal Aussie banter? Are you a bunch of "cunts" as they say? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>another quality samefagging

>is this normal Aussie banter?
Nah, this is just a repressed loner without much going on in the real world, samefagging and shitposting to fill a void in his life. I think you North Americans (presuming you're as such) refer to these types as basement dwellers.

Piss off milton

You are such a beta pussy faggot who won’t race me!

Do you guys have a Discord that you argue on so I can hear those wonderful accents?

Yes but the faggot loser posties will kick you for the smallest thing because they have small cocks

Don't be fooled; most actual Australian accents could peel paint off the walls. Just tune in to their government or TV channels sometime.

those two. I'm guessing his fuckbuddy posted his pics roasting him for building a "muscle car" that he never actually drives.

He talked a ton of shit about his maloo but won’t race. Makes excuses and then thinks everyone does not know what a soft cock he is.

What a piss weak loser.

Every time I post it faggot janitor mods ban me for a week

discord.gg/wD2tMP

Dicks on the other discord just ban people for no reason and banter is a bannable offence because they all live in glass houses can't throw stones waaaah

Better watch the corrosion in this thread with all the salt in this post lol

it's one sperglord replying to himself pretending to be other people, in an effort to be the "shitposting king" of Veeky Forums or some autistic bullshit

sage and report

Some aussie called falcunt is modifying his V8 VX Calais and its upsetting a bunch of poor autists

he's a true blue cunt pissing off all those green voting plebs

Some loser with a shit maloo is mad at this guy with a hotter up calais. The maloo loser won’t race the calais chad

Sean if you don’t stop this I will come down with the toormina boys and me mate Milton and we will steal your Calais rims and throw them at you.

i'll glass you cunt

Piss off sean

proper fuckwit list:
sean

>chad
When he was younger and slimmer he was still no chad

Got a job yet sean?
When ya gonna sort ya life out mate?

postie spergin rn

Kok
Kak
Kek

Piss off milton
I could take you in a race or a fistfight

heads in boys

We will see if you losers are laughing soon.

I dunno who milton is, but you need to sort your life out.
Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.
I'd feel sorry for you if you werent so aggressive to people, perhaps your just jealous because you feel like your existence is a waste.

So, and?

Stop replying to me and the imposters

Or continue sperging

Do you even know whats wrong with you?
Do you even care?
Your taking your limited opportunities and instead your actively trying to make people hate you

What's you're problem If you don't like me or the samefags don't reply!

I don't give a actual fuck what some fellow autistic memers larping as normies think about me my car or my non existent neet life mate get over yourself