Mature car enthusiast here. I am so above anything Monster, drift bro, etc. That stuff is for kids...

Mature car enthusiast here. I am so above anything Monster, drift bro, etc. That stuff is for kids. I've been a car enthusiast for over 1 year, my dream cars are obscure ones such as the Lancia Fulvia and Kurtis KK. I feel embarrassed for anyone that thinks that garish piece of shit is cool just because a dudebro made a popular video with it. My car heroes are all Japanese, who drive with honor and while they may be flashy they aren't tryhard. I'm not talking about Tsuchiya, but drifters that you wouldn't know about in the US, as they keep their profiles low. They don't need 1300hp, they have the finesse and skill to dominate the togue with only 200hp in such cars as the 86. Time to grow up if you actually think the Hoonicorn is cool.

Looks like we've got a masterbaiter on our hands.
Don't be such a fucking pedant. People can dig what they like.

>I've been a car enthusiast for over 1 year

Right there with you an/o/n

Not pasta, just truth.

>my dream car is an absolute shitbox that is only popular for being in rallies
You're not much better than the kids that think the GT-R is god's gift to earth because paul walker driven it in the quick and angry.

Adolescence is liking Italian cars.
Young adulthood is liking Japanese cars.
Adulthood is when you learn to appreciate American hard work, labor, and ingenuity.

my resentment for hoonigan comes out of seeing their shitty sticker plastered over every shitbox in my city.

Didn't read op but that car is disgusting

>tip fedora

I hope you get to drive a Fulvia one day user, because everything about it truly is that good. Possibly best FF car ever made.

Anyone who brags about being mature is inherently immature
So you’re stupid on top of being a massive tool

>the quick and angry

Also, quit samefagging OP. You're an absolutely massive faggot if this isn't b8.

this pasta isn't wrong, though

Wrong

Whelp, now I know it takes approximately three months to start yeilding responses to this OP, I'll see you faggots in another three months.

Thanks for keeping it going, you're doing gods work

>Fulvia
>obscure
Pick one

Combining the word mature there then the statement with “1 year” in it
This will never be pasta

>I've been a car enthusiast for over 1 year

Mature car enthusiast here. I am so above anything Tofu, toegay, etc. That stuff is for kids. I've been a car enthusiast for over 1 year, my dream cars are obscure ones such as the IROC Camaro and Pontiac Firebird (WS6). I feel embarrassed for anyone that thinks that queer 6 cylinder is cool just because a chinaman made a popular video with it. My car heroes are all 'Murican, who drive with balls and while they may be flashy they aren't tryhard. I'm not talking about Dale Jr, but dirt track heroes that you wouldn't know about in Japan, as they keep their profiles low. They don't need to turn both directions, they have the finesse and skill to dominate Cletus's Dirt Track off of I-10 with only 500hp in such cars as the Monte Carlo. Time to grow up if you actually think the 86 is cool.

>implying a 1400bhp AWD rally car with a sequential gearbox and a custom 1965 Mustang body on top shredding tires and drifting around public streets isn't awesome.
And you call yourself a car enthusiast...

It only gets hate because it's mainstream now, and Veeky Forums hates anything that's too mainstream.
Also 3/10 bait since I replied.