Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you purchased a Corvetteā„¢ yet Veeky Forums?

>3x more warranty than any other supercar
>Faster than GT-R for half price
>Pulls more G's than a million dollar Porsche 918
>More LeMans wins than Ford GT
>Looks as good or better than [insert latest model] Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin
>Delicious FI variably timed V8 power
>Honda-Civic-tier 37 MPG
>Dat sweet exhaust note perfection
>Quickest street legal production car to ever lap VIR (Americas Nuburgring)
>Starts at only $50k

By far the best performance value in automotive history ever .

arghh!

OP is a gigantic faggot
But unironically this time

lotta new Stingrays on autotrader for $45,000-47,000. seems like a steal at that.

>v8
op is straight

juss leaving this here for ford owners

>4 replies
>4 total IPs
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

I'm a poorfag, I move very often (Corvette's haven't the cargo room I need), and the place I live has shitty roads.

i bet hes handsome, whoever it is

Because I whooped one on the toe-gay in my RX-8, I don't feel like a handling downgrade.

Just a bad driver. A c5 was faster in every regard to the FD and an rx8 can't compete with even a 350z

t. Actually still loves Mazda

I must have my revenge on S/o/viet an Alphonse!!! They have hurt me so much, this is the only thing I have!!!

In the straights the Vette was absolutely gone, as far as lap time I have no doubt it'd be faster. Every corner section I came to though, I was able to quickly reel it in without even pushing to the limit, overall through the run I was maybe going 70-80% while the Vette was getting slidy and taking the other lane. I suspect that the driver wasn't a total professional, but if it was really that much faster even an idiot could beat me at that pace.

>casually driving my corvette
>some loser in a 30yo mazda bouncing off redline to keep up

more likely

rtngownb

Because when I eventually buy a sportscar it's going to be either a Porsche or a dodge viper

kek, Prez/o/ is having his daily aspergers attack

Why is everyone on here a Ford faggot.

I'm not some oldfag boomer that needs some Transformer looking sports car to help me with the deep sadness that is my erectile dysfunction

They actually have a fuckton of cargo space in the hatch.

THIS

bumpan 4 moar assrage

>Prez/o/ has been having daily spergouts because of me

lol

wow chill out Prez/o/, they are just meaningless post on the internet, no reason to come here everyday and rage at my presence

>I'm solely responsible for the state of this board

Because they are for sissies and old people who splurge before they die. Even saw a grandma driving one a few days ago. Be a real driver and buy a Viper.

You're alright man
Don't come to the Chevy dealership tomorrow.

inb4 prez/o/ samefags while bumping his pathetic thread