Hello Veeky Forums, I'm going to be putting together a period correct ricer Honda Civic using only vintage APC parts...

Hello Veeky Forums, I'm going to be putting together a period correct ricer Honda Civic using only vintage APC parts. I got my first package yesterday, do you want to see what's in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCQ2bIXbBdhw79ll8OTHGI8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I got my first package yesterday, do you want to see what's in it?
no why would anyone want to see you open up a box full of rice?

You might see something intriguing, like a light up shift boot...

THIS AIN'T YOUR BLOG NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stay mad this is interesting

Period correct Biohazard emblems that replace Honda emblems

*Nuclear

*Nuclear, my bad

*Radiological

Light up pedals, in blue of course

post pic of car

this is great

>board is full of shitposting or benchracing 90% of the time
>whenever someone does post something genuinely interesting you get those 'niceblogfaggot.jpg' retards

It's like highschool all over again.

lmao this is dope keep going op fuck the haterz

I'm cautiously excited to see the final product

Unfortunately I'm in the early stages of this build; just gathering parts. I want to buy a 1996-2000 Civic coupe 5-spd for the build tho. You can follow developments here youtube.com/channel/UCQ2bIXbBdhw79ll8OTHGI8w

i hope you plan on making a lot of trips to autozone
subbed
dont forget to post here on occasion

Light up fuzzy dice, blue

I want to keep it all APC products, but if I see something at Autozone that will compliment it, I'll do it

The piece de resistance

Testing them

If you don't have a Bomex bodykit from ImportTuner magazine and HKS windshield banner then you might as well not even try.

i cant believe people made this

>not Wings West Agressor kit
>not Tenzo R banner

I'm honestly hyped af now. Was on the fence on getting a light up shift knob, but this sealed the deal for me

nigger this is a cool idea. BUT ITD BE A LOT COOLER IF YOU SHOWED US IT FINISHED INSTEAD OF BEING AN ATTENTION FISHING BLOG POSTING FAGGOT

sorry, i'm in the middle of a build right now, and i'm just excited because i found all this stuff. i'll get it done tho, get hyped

I miss that era. The nostalgia is strong for me.

lol, it was a strange, strange time

ITT: turning a civic into a blue light.

This is fucking hilarious, subbed your YouTube channel.. Please list the parts there I really want to follow this!

Reminds me of like 5 years before I got my license and everyone had terrible chrome wheels and played midnight club or NFS underground