Why does o say my car is shit? Are they just jealous?

Why does o say my car is shit? Are they just jealous?

Stupid ass equator resident.

Silly bum middle earth resider

keep the dorito healthy and nothing is wrong with it. it's the worst RX-dorito in terms of power out of the box but it's still a dorito.

>o

>racan strypes
>mad ramz yo
>404 wang not found

>autism stripes
>aftermarket wheels that both look worse and probably weigh more while being weaker than stock wheels
>wing risers but no wing

>worst dorito in terms of power out of the box

It is the 2nd most powerful Dorito ever sold, making 20 less horsepower than the FD. The RX8 has a faster 0-60 and a higher top speed than every rotary car other than the FD, yet it was about $60k cheaper than the FD new (adjusted for inflation)

this

>2nd most powerful Dorito ever sold, making 20 less horsepower than the FD
but cosmo

>Those wheels

Do yourself a favour and find some oem wheels to put back on it. Those ones are disgusting.

Who else premix here?

>Taking pic from weird angle to try and hide those retard stripes
>Wheels just ugly enough to catch the eye
>Removed his wing just for this pic

But anyway
>Why does o say my car is shit?
Because there's no real reason to own the slower rotary if it's almost just as unreliable.
Personally I think they get a bad rap in the looks department, but yours is just not a good example of that at all.

The RX8 is great.
Yours is just shit.

>no real reason to own the slower rotary
nigga, you the price of a fd these days?

This. RX8s are cheap as fuck compared to other rotaries.
Even one's in perfect condition are way less expensive.

>those REAR doors
What the fuck is this shit ? Why didn't they make it a coupe ?

same reason why they made it 2+2
>insurance rates

because suicide doors are awesome

Cheaper insurance cost. They're basically useless and just there for paperwork reasons.

Meant to say Dorito sports car

cheap insurance
>oh wow a 1.3 liter car that has 4 doors and 4 seats?
>must be a slow and safe family car, your premiums will be reduced good sir

Thanks a lot. Never thought of that.

How many miles? Enjoyed your first engine rebuild yet? If you are at or over 100k then it's inevitable.

its shit because you have 900 kg nigger wheels on a car that is supposed to be a great light car.

You are a retarded fag and you are keeping this car from someone who could appreciate it for what it is.

I love my RX8. Got mine just before Christmas

insurance, also the rear doors are made out of aluminum so it doesn't increase weight too much.

So you're due a new engine then?

Because RX-8s are good, but yours specifically is shit.

I don't know man, ever since playing NFS Most Wanted, I can't see it aas anything other than a girl car

Suicide doors open independently from one another. The rx8 has clamshell doors, the rear can't be opened unless the front is open

hingo chong chu to you lovely azn

Luis if you are itt kys

RX-8 is suppose to succeed the RX7
RX-7 FD were light weight
RX lineup were the sports representative of Mazda.

If Mazda did not put the RX badge to that car, I believe, more people would of respected it or even liked it.

I'd say its main problem is more that it wasnt too much of a step forward in reliability for the average driver and also wasnt a step forward in performance and range of performance for enthusiasts.
Other than having 2 more seats there really isnt much of a reason for owning one over the rx7 because if you're a retarded normie driver who doesn't know how to drive a rotary you're just gonna fuck both of them up. The rx8 was also made with a bunch of compromises like the shitty starter on the s1 as an example.

forgot to mention, they should have tried to make a 3 rotor if they weren't gonna turbo it.

Paint that alloy lad.

but mazda hasn't put a rotary in a non-RX car in forever

go fuck a kangaroo you aussie cunt

Your mommy swigs my cum and peepee that exits my lil teetee in her mouth. Preeeeemix she says. I says preeeeeshit
Ha ha! Ha ha. Ha. Haa ha HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

My boyfriend used to have one in blue. Yes, he was the bottom.

*raises hand* I don't trust the OMP system. I premix my FD, and will premix my FE that is to be delivered at the end of the week.

>not flip-fucking
haram

I don't hate your car. The mods are eh in my eyes, but the RX-8 is an absolutely amazing car.

Yes I do own one, and the reliability is a meme. Just premix, do oil changes, drive hard, and no problems. The handling is absolutely amazing, in many ways a refinement over even the legendary FD. All it's missing is stiffer springs/shocks/sway bars and it's absolutely insane with good tires. The engine has good power for what it is, there's plenty of power for street driving, and because of the very smooth, linear delivery it's easy to use when in twisties where the car belongs.

>FE
no

Saw one of these for the first time in person today while driving to school. It turned the corner and went right to the auto shop near by.

>black on silver stripes
>missing spoiler on top of a spoiler
>those dumbass wheels

nothing to be jealous of.

Put some stock or less ricey wheels on it and you have my approval

The Cosmo name holds both the slowest and most powerful Doritos, lol

it's most powerful for the price stock. but once it's cracked open for a rebuild might as well port, etc
and that's where it shows it sucks
most limited performance when modding without machinework for boost you mill the rotors for rx7 apex seals, you could do peripheral ports but that's machining and custom intke/exhaust or throwing on rx7/cosmo 13b parts
so it's shit since you can take a healthy na fc, get EMS of choice or even carbs, add preferred form of boost and go to town. the rx8 will spit the apex seals.
if it's going to stay stock it's a great choice, but if power mods are a plan it's better to avoid or find a cheap shell and shove a real 13b in it.
my turbo fc with stock ports, turbo and leaky intake would go faster than my friends rx8
he was quicker off the line and just ahead till about 60, but immediately passed at 60+
now it's rebuilt, etc
payed less than an rx8 costs for my running fc.
a good rx8 and a turbo2 are in the same price range

Does anyone ever turbo these? Or at least put a turbo 13B in them?

yes, but the higher compression ratio in the renesis means they only take a little bit of boost
you can get up to 300+ hp with under 10psi of boost, though

Why do you care? Like what you like and everyone else can suck a dick

Nice skyline bro.

ayyyyy that 89 pic is sexy ;)