When did you realize women are most attracted to Truck guys, and not 3k civic guys Veeky Forums?

When did you realize women are most attracted to Truck guys, and not 3k civic guys Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ikH948cqoxw

REAL PEOPLE NOT ACTORS

The colorado is a piece of shit

>GM
>ever

>Her face when she realizes you drive a V6 truck

A man shouldn't drive anything unibody

Gm makes good trucks but their marketing department should be buried alive

Always known this. Truck sluts are best sluts.

I had a lifted 1980 f150 flareside in high school. 33" tires and usually muddy. Sloots constantly asking you to take them mudding. Which almost always leads to fucking. I fucked 9 girls in that truck through grade 11. Didn't catch anything thankfully

Being from South Carolina, I've always known chicks had a hard on for trucks but ive also known that trucks are giant wastes of space and a real man never chooses his vehicle based on slut opinions.
Nothing wrong with a V8 but it should be at the front of a low profile sports car with a tiny windshield and a rough as hell suspension where it belongs.

Women are attracted to the experiences you can give them with your material objects, and the indicator of how resourceful you are based on what they've already experienced. Of course a truck slut's not gonna settle for a stock 3k Civic and its implications anymore if she's been dealing with dudes who blow $80k on trucks and then dump $40k more into mods, but you'll probably be the talk of the barrio in a slightly dusty, 90s Civic with a fart can, Momo wheel, and reclining seats for the few hours you would still own it.

well, anything looks good against a corolla

>Women
>Not superior boipucci
Shiggy

women dont care what car you drive unless it's obviously expensive so she can use you as an accessory in her signaling

Your cousins don't count.

>Her face when you drive a Toyota

Found the civic owner. Stay mad hondafag

Kek, girls like bikes.

Nice cunt

I love to prone bone my girl

fuck it, i'll ask: Source?

>When did you realize women are most attracted......
To good looking guys, and if they say they always end up dating asshole it's because they date guys way out of their league.

I have a friend that's has a hot gf for years and he doesn't have a car. He has to use her 3k civic to get to work.

Ofc, women are attracted to them as they earn good money and are never home, so the cunt can cuck the man all the fucking time. Women are just like that.

Guys pls stop :( no bully

So, if GM think Trucks are good then why they still produce the Spark, Cruze, Sonic, Malibu or Impala?

Put a lift kit in the 3k civic. Now you got the best of both worlds. Infinite pussy

good title

When did you realize that trucks compete at the same level as civics for women?
(bro tip: its the lowest level)

Any car looks good to women if it's kept in nice condition and it's clean.

Women compliment my Korean hatchback shitbox all the time. I swear, I hear "nice sports car user" more often than I know I should, cuz it's a fucking economy shitbox.

>You will NEVER, EVER have a gf

Any woman worth keeping around doesn't give two shits about what you drive as long as it's clean, in decent shape and has A/C

t. ford probe shitposter

told ya

It's about money.
Trucks cost more than luxury cars.

> Women
> Attracted to truck guys

My sister is the only one attracted to my truck

There's only one solution then.

Fuck your sister

>women caring one fucking shit about cars and not jawlines and face structure and aura of charisma

wew lad wew lad mr magoo lad

>Have truck
>26 y/o virgin

Where have I gone wrong?

You’re a virgin loser
And there’s nothing you can do to prove me wrong

girls like my '90 ranger

They're attracted to cadillac in my experience. Its the only HIGH class brand in my op

Lmao maybe in Alabama, Cletus. Respectable women prefer guys with exclusive cars (Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, etc.). Only slutty hicks like trucks

Prone boning fucking rocks

Sauce

Hating on the trans am/ camaro glory days?

If a woman is with you because of what you drive you've made a massive mistake

>grandma in a pristine looking s2000
Is it illegal to come check her everyday to get the car as soon as she can't drive anymore ?

>it's clean
yep
>in decent shape
yep
>has A/C
...this explains everything

In reality women are sexually attracted to baby making kits.
SUV's, and sexy stylish wagons.
Mini vans and ugly old ones not so much.
If they are fast and exciting that's a bonus, if they are loud that's a negative.

>small penor
What do?

Get prone boned by big penor