nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

immuno-oncologynews.com/news-posts/2017/03/14/cel-sci-working-fda-lift-trial-hold-multikine-head-neck-cancer/
stocktwits.com/symbol/AMRS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is AMD just gonna keep going down? Sell?

Watch list for Power Hour -- NAKD,PPHM,AMRS,GOOS, RNN

Wait for S&P listing after that it will take off. Be patient on your investment dude.

hai anons

Dry shits

TNXP

Jnug and nugt user here with 600 shares. Keep praying for me and I'll bless you with gains

Its going in splits. I would cut my losses m8. How much in loss? Did you hold it through ER?

Earning report hasn't happened yet. Conference gave it nothing debating waiting till ER or giving up the ship. $20 down so not a huge deal

somsone post frog pics

I dropped it last week. Wasn't moving much and there was AUPH train to catch. I would suggest to cut loss and move to RNN/PPHM. If you are looking for pharma this two will do you good. ER will only bring you in tears.

What cancer is this

Jnug and nugt user here with 600 shares. Keep praying for me and I'll bless you with gains

CVM is never going up past 10 cents again is it

I was hoping I could get a dip on KTOS and sold at 7.95. Now it just seems to be sitting on that amount for the past hour.

I'll give it another 2 hours before I go back in without the dip.

more

Yes idiot the dilution just ended today. We got to the moon

Its all about healing man. I only trade Bio and Retail. Gonna jump in defense when turkey goes cuckoo cuckoo on europe.

I feel like y'all niggas have been parroting this the past 4 days.

Thoughts on mulesoft IPO?

Check SNAP. That is your answer.

except mulesoft has a product to sell

You are absolutely right, I am not denying it. But I will wait to settle the dust before buying the IPO price.

these things take time. you'll get ur shot, just be patient

I hope $AMRS wont take all my money

Watch EVOK and CATB too

CATB er ah anyone else holding?

When will my luck stop being such shit

Sup bby

I've got a question. I live in Finland and bought some Nokia on the Finnish exchange recently. Should I have bought the one in America instead? It seems to be performing a bit better.

please tell me you arent falling for these shipping memes AGAIN

When you stop gambling and build a solid backtested system with which you trade

I wanted to get on CATB but made a bad call. Instead went to TTNP.
If you are in CATB drop it at closings. You don't want to get hit by that ER drop.
And if ER is good buy it tomorrow at 10.

AUPH could just fuck off

they perform the same, you're going to see the nyse gains when the finnish market opens tomorrow.

t: another finnish

Tell me your holdings. If you are playing meme stocks you wanna drop it at closings and pick up every morning.

I'm kinda just throwing shit at a wall till it sticks right now honestly

Y-yes?

amd is so calm, flat on the bottom and completely red, i think tommorow its going drop 2 bucks

What's the best company for getting dividends?

COST in Q4

Man stick to what you know!! Your portfolio is to diverse--
PIP -- Drop it at .93-.97 ( This is pump and dump stock, not a holding)
ClDX -- Drop it today .. Buy tomorrow at low to recover the lost. This looks like it gonna dip more. Don't buy at 9:30 wait till 10 to see if price drops more. I don't know what this holding is but by chart it looks good.
GLBS -- Don't drop this no matter how much you loose. Average down and try to exit with less damage as possible.
AMD -- This will be huge after S&P
IDRA -- Drop it. This is pump and dump. Buy at low sell at high. Not for holding.
ITEK -- No clue
CERU -- Not a holding share. Pump and Dump.

Don't be victim of meme stock!! You should know when to dump your share. Don't be greedy be smart. Get in, Get out works for me. Good luck user.

PPHMP ---> this is cheapest on market right now and just had good ER. In a year this will be good.

What do you guys think of INNL? Most volatile today

Anyone else buy some VRX when it crashed? How long to hold it before dumping?

I'll have to drop most tomorrow since I got a bunch of them today but thanks for the advice. I'll cut back on diversity and focus more

Too bad it's not tradeable on RH

anybody looking for dividends i would suggest taking a look at ORC

BUY TOPS??

immuno-oncologynews.com/news-posts/2017/03/14/cel-sci-working-fda-lift-trial-hold-multikine-head-neck-cancer/

It's almost here boys. Engines are prepped for launch

$CVM

Too late to get in now. You will be bagholder now. But looks promising. But what would I know. I just trade retail and bio.

NMM is a much better choice for shipping. just look at the trend of NMM compared to any other shipper NMM is very bullish

Bought 25k @ 1.93, it's at 2.06 now.

please tell me this is it for IBB

>tfw stuck with 300 shares @ $.47

Kill me

Just watch out user AH might burn you big time. I see pumping here. I hope you got day trades to short it when shit goes other way.

I think i'll pull out before EOD. It got good resistance at 2.05.

I got out, not chancing ER

thats what a stock with market cap under 8mill will do. it will also drop out from under you if you aren't careful

hopefully someone is having a better week than I am

i agree, that stock looks pretty damn strong i was thinking of picking some up

>he didn't get a moon ride with TOPS
kek

Who gave you advice to buy TCCO!!!
It gave me big chuckle. Sorry user!! you have been a victim.

I didn't buy it it's just in my watchlist

Do any of you actually invest for long term gains? Every post seems to be about short term trading

KTOS a for long gains

I do both. Right now I am holding 2 longs.
AMRS -- got in on @ .42. Not selling until I see double digits.
RNN -- got in on @.32. Will sell if it reaches above 5.

Doubled my position on AMD @ 13.70 in preparation for S&P lets goooo

I'm somewhat new at this stuff, whats S&P gonna do for AMD?

idk user, i dont think this is it

Thanks for praying for me guys these gains are greatful. I bless you all with gains

Don't hold them overnight man. Big boy's will fry you alive.

What makes you say that

What the fuck are you doing take your money and run I've been watching the spot price of gold fluctuate in whole dollars and JNUG barely nudges do it now or you will be sorry.

It's an index with a number of companies who have notable market presence and AMD is getting added to it
I'm a poorfag anyway so 'doubling' means I'm out $50 if it goes wrong

what are some good overnights?

They never learn. You want to get out now and buy tomorrow after it drops. This is how you make cash of gold.

Oh its getting listed, I hadn't heard of this.
Thanks user, have a frog

AMRS!! if you haven't bought in already. This is taking off like a rocket.

Why is it trending? PT?

Big PR coming up!!! Either its going over cliff or flying to moon. I think its the latter. This thing is huge. If you don't get it now you will never know.

When this takes off just remember user. I was there to tell you buy amrs!!!

troll dont trust this man
this is JDST all over again

This isn't a moon mission. This is a long hold.

I got 30k stocks in TOPS. Might sell and buy 100k AMRS

no buy cvm.

stocktwits.com/symbol/AMRS
See that trending goy!!! 13K watchers. This is real.
Even though, I explicitly wrote either its a cliff or home run. Do your own DD.

Just bought 120 000 AMRS @ 0.50-0.52!

How do I get $60K to blow on memes?

I love it wheb people tell others to do their DD as if the information out there isnt heavily manipulated (if not outright false) and that a bit of research will give us a leg up over the big boys doing the manipulating.

Good luck user!! I am at 10k @ .42. This is my long play. Not selling until it hits double digits.

>be leaf
>have to pay $250 commission to buy from ASX because province forbids me from trading on OTCMKTS
>implying leafs can use robinhood

>Try and do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says and buy in the grief of others to be irrational like the market.
>Buy in TNXP, as soon as I buy it immediately drops harder

And his source is stocktwits to boot. Beautiful.

Lets watch how it goes user but i am taking your screen cap gonna post when I land on the moon.

I've made a lot grid-trading and being lucky.

Am I missing something? Whats so special about AMRS?

$VG Where yall niggas at? We about to launch

If by some miracle you are right then it will be a lucky guess. You are no different than the gambler who refuses to leave his slot machine because its hot.