ETH will reach $100 by the end of the month

ETH will reach $100 by the end of the month.

$5000+ by the end of the year after Trump crashes the economy.

I'm new to biz but I have 2 grand to gamble/invest. Explain this shit to me in the simplest terms por favor.

How many eth will it take to get a girl like that?

Also this is my first bubble I've been in I've never seen people so delusional and euphoric

Eth shills think the price will just continue to infinity ,there will be a crash

When you that will be? I say 80

>after Trump crashes the economy

Lose this meme - the economy has been Crash-Bound for too long to pin it on Trump you dingus

People have to realize that the president who just got in has little to do with the market crashing.

Why are people saying Trump is going to crash the economy? What has he actually done that would make him responsible? Is this just some moderately disguised political shilling?

>trump
>crashes the economy
HAHAHA

Not really trump is getting blamed for starting a war in syria...it's like you don't even go to reddit

>it's like you don't even go to reddit

I would hope most of us don't

that girl is disgusting, you don't need ETH for that

wait what... is it /r/politics?

ETH is a bit like bitcoin, but it's new, and may have more potential. People are currently buying it when it's super cheap, and then selling it afterwards.
People are afraid that it will crash soon, so they're selling it ASAP.

so buy what they dump.

>year after Trump crashes the economy.

gtfo you fucking pussy liberal bitch

your shitcoin will crasha fter a few pump&dumps bitch

So it's not smart to buy it now?

Okay no coiner :^)

liberals think the economy is gonna crash.

You're literally retarded if you don't

Veeky Forums memed Trump in the WH and they can meme eth to the top of crypto market caps
#Ethereum #theflippening

the power of kek is in the coin

KEKEKEK

Witnessed

paypal.me/NMacDonald511/1usd
please send me any spare $1 you have i will be really grateful as i really need it

Now probably is the time to get in, hopefully we can spread the hype to some mainstream news outlets and dumb money can drive the price up into the hundreds.

Is it good to hold if it dips I could only afford one share tonite

Buy High

Sell Low

t. Good Goy

I plan on buying eth however isn't it bad if the only people trying to buy eth are ones trying to sell it later instead of using it

I'm waiting for coinbase, please send help i really need it
0x85D30d517fee5b0535c8AcA91AA24313493cAFFf

why would you do this?

That's why we needed the price spike we just had.

A spike above $35 weeds out the lightweights who are just trying to make a quick buck. Also, the volume tells us that there are people with big money in Ether (banks, investors, companies).

As long as the price maintains above $35, we shouldn't have too much of a problem with drastic sell-offs from now on.