I'm seeing a ton of dealers around here offering 0% interest for 4, 5, and even 6 years

I'm seeing a ton of dealers around here offering 0% interest for 4, 5, and even 6 years.
Of course it has an asterisk that says "for well-qualified buyers."

I have a credit score of 710 and I'm willing to put down 50%.
Does that make me "well-qualified" ?

I'm not the guy in pic, by the way.
Also I'm white.
Does that help my chances?

>I'm not the guy in pic
too bad, i was going to compliment your hair

Thats a pretty decent credit score, so i believe so.

credit scores are racist

Hmmm
I'd only do it to pay off immediately and try to get a 800 score

I work at toyota, you need tier one credit to qualify for dopes rates. That special rate you're looking at you might need 750, but who knows. You won't know until you walk in the dealership. Make sure to bring up the promotion and don't settle for less.

>tfw 760 credit score

Stay mad poorfags

Dealer here I've encountered many black folk with 700+ credit scores. The also tend to buy non stereotypical cars as well.

>buy car
>dealer runs credit
>"By God almighty"
>"I...I have never seen this...Jim take a look at this"
>Jim comes over
>"Jim you ever seen anything like this?"
>"Wow, just wow. Good job man!"
>849 credit score
>half a dozen banks lining up to get my loan

It's not THAT hard to game the credit system, especially when you have all the scoring rules up front. Do it enough and you'll save yourself literal millions over your life

That really isn't going to help your score. One of the biggest factors in a sky high score is having lots of available credit, I have about 60k of room on several credit cards, but keeping the utilization low.

0% interest is a meme. If you can't put 20% down you shouldn't finance it at any percentage.

these posts are all from the same troll

notice how he instantly goes to race and posts a controversal image also that credit score is shit

How does one check their own credit without going to buy something?

wrong

credit karma you dingus. Its not a scam. Its just not incredibly accurate but its good enough

They have been westernized. Those people have moved past their nigger roots.

>get $12k line of credit
>pay off $10k immediately
>pay tiny amounts for the rest of the loan
> < 15% credit utilization for the life of the loan

Wouldn't that make your score jump a good amount?

The people I've seen with the best credit just have a long history of paying their bills on time. Sure, having available credit (ie not having a lot of debt) is a plus, but that isn't the elephant in the room.

The length of the loan is significant. You can actually lower your score by paying off loans too quickly

>You can actually lower your score by paying off loans too quickly

why is this even a fucking thing?
ffs!

I don't think so. I could see BUILDING MORE credit by making more on time payments, but not LOWERING by paying early. You just might not be reaping the benefit of having 72 months of on time payments. As far as creditors are concerned, you are still a safe person to lend money to, since you weren't late and you paid them back all their money.

What's your debt to income ratio? I had a 720 and qualified for 0 percent on a 72 month loan

oh hey im at 749

noice

749 here too!
I have 17% utilixation. 2 lines of credit. But only a year or so of credit history.
I cant imagine people finding a way to miss a payment!