Ethereum is bigger than bitcoin and they can't handle it

Lot of sour grape anti Ethereum shillers today trying to bring the price down to get in lol. Pic related meme coin ha! Sure pal.

Nice list of companies that will be implementing their own version of Ethereum.

lets keep this bumped so the nocoiners stay mad

>Nice list of companies that will be hiring hundreds/thousands of developers to work with ethereum

eea might not have immediate tangible benefits to the public chain, but when people will be paid to work with solidity more will learn it, and some will launch their own public chain projects later on

Ethereum is a nice protoytpe whose underlying technology will be used by major companies to develop their own.

so as an argument you post a picture with EXACTLY the companies that hate Bitcoin since (((they))) can't control it

really made me think op

this guy gets it. All these companies spending little money so the retarded ETH guys do their dirty work.

All these companies will use their own versions, guaranteed.

Yes but to transact between private chains they will need to use the public network

You = btfo

You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. They can fork Ethereum and build their own independent network. You're so fucking dumb I hope your whole family dies by AIDS.

I'm just hoping Ethereum continues the Bitcoin historic trends. It hit $30. Now's the time for it to crash to $1 before recovering so I can buy my 2k ETH.

Kekd

It's at 42...

its at $43 now.

FUCK. It will be dumped and drop to under 40

its reaching $44 now. should I buy now or wait.i've been waiting since $30

Buy high sell low 2.0

The greed of naive idiots is fantastic

You should have bought at 30. But no don't buy. You are literally buying when it's ATH. Wait till comes off a bit. You'll save some money.

It's launching

>All these companies will use their own versions, guaranteed.

and it's ok they do, they're the ones paying for people to learn to use it

but the alliance is committed to interoperability, so the same developers that work for the private chains will end up with knowledge that extends to the public chain

i can't buy because my deposit is on hold :)

That's why all the dash guys are quiet, and its worked out for them.

it just keeps rising. this is a new kind of feel, i missed the boat, TWICE.

>yfw
live and learn m8.... maybe the next time around you'll hop on board before take off.... jk there won't be a next time you fucked up royally

Where do the Dash guys hang out? There must be a lot of holders but I hardly see any here on Veeky Forums

Just buy some so you can relax jesus christ. Whether you bought at 30 or 40 won't make much difference when it's at 240.

There is already an ethereum thread, please fuck off to it.

what makes it different than the other ten or twelve

The best time to buy was yesterday; the second best time is today.

fun fact: both of you are dipshits that have no idea what you're talking about

"They can fork Ethereum and build their own independent network"

HURR THEY CAN JUST COPY AND PASTE THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF LINES OF ETHEREUM CLIENT CODE AND JUST HIRE DEVELOPERS THAT HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE HOW TO READ AND MANAGE AND IMPROVE IT AT THE SAME SPEED AS THE GETH AND PARITY TEAMS WHICH ARE WORLD CLASS

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY ETH

Fuck big business and centralized systems of control!!

OMG big businesses are investing in this tech it's so amazing

>HURR THEY CAN JUST COPY AND PASTE THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF LINES OF ETHEREUM CLIENT CODE AND JUST HIRE DEVELOPERS

Yes actually, they can do that quite easily.

you are a clueless charlatan that knows nothing about software development. do you have any idea how rare rust developers are that are distributed systems experts AND blockchain experts? no, you don't. you're some dumb shitposting cunt on Veeky Forums

DELETE YOURSELF

They won't be a rarity at all very soon. Sorry but Ethereum won't rule the world.

just keep confidently spouting nonsense out of your asshole. I'm sure you'll go far

Ok. Keep being angry at me for giving you a reality check.

eh, corporations outsource their programming needs all the time. Makes way more sense to use a licensed version than to pay people to develop it in house and then be up shit creak because their blockchain guy quit.

We need anons like this guy to keep us grounded. I'm glad I have ETH but I know it can't go up like this forever. I mean can it?

Nobody knows

Can someone of you please help me? I wanted to buy some ETH with leverage on Kraken a few hours ago, but I didn't really know what exactly I was doing (my english is also not too well :/).
So this is what it looks like right now. Did I do right? And what am I supposed to do now (or later)?
I really understand nothing...

No, it can't. Trading crypto makes you look at such short term intervals. ETH was doing similar pumps this time last year. Just ask yourself where did it end up in December?

I have no idea. But doesn't it look like you need to close the transaction to completly finish it? Also interested, if someone who has already done this knows

What are you talking about? Its "only" $40. That'd be like buying in btc at the time when it went from $10 to $50, then crashed back and thinking you blew it, when it goes to a grand in two years (2011-2013), and again now.

dont buy with leverage just cancel those and buy instant your loosing money by the minute

i bought and i have no clue where it is im new to cryptocurrent i bought it using the wallet in this menu httpsgyazo.comed3df5814c6398decfe307f5b57a7d1c and its not anywhere to be found screenshots httpsgyazo.com5f0e8eaa009d7b2e22f0e5ac242e0746 httpsgyazo.combb007f186be29303f89435765cdee64d this was in my email i sent it to my account httpsgyazo.com0b130f94875306643aee03346c0953d4 httpsgyazo.com98f7b8a41fd7a8db960a595c271e0287

The fucking DAO hack happened and then the hard fork. Hopefully that doesn't happen this time.

The value of an ether should stabilize at about the point companies are willing to pay to do their business over the etheriun network versus an alternative. That's kind of hard to identify at the moment, although I guess you could say it's at about the value of having the next block solved? I mean there will be a point where an ether is too expensive to pay for transactions or so cheap there are better cryptos to mine, but where it sits within that range is murky. Kind of comes down to just what 1 ether will let you do.