Seriously considering an Abarth 595, would be trading in my Nissan Juke

Seriously considering an Abarth 595, would be trading in my Nissan Juke.

Is it too homosex, or is the Juke already too homo that it doesn’t make a difference?

The Abarth is the only 500 you're allowed to own as a guy. You own a Juke anyways, so you're not a guy.

This was my concern, my penis actually fell off when I signed the paperwork for it.

Waaay less homo than a Juke, still pretty homo

While I agree it's the only 500 a man is allowed to buy. I'd personally get the 124 spider.
The thing is I've heard those abarth 595's and on a car the size of a slipper it kinda looked a bit silly with that exhaust sound. Abarth Spider it works, a bit try hard but it works. Just not on the 595.

It's too late; the homogay is already inside you. Just buy a miata like the rest of the faggots around here.

imagine being so much of faggot you need approval of soylent enthusiasts from vietnamese tofu delivery forum to buy car you like

As cool as the 595 is, it seems a bit hard to justify while the normal abarth is so much cheaper for almost the same car.

Are you the guy that gets bullied on the highway for driving a juke? That thing is even worse than a juke man.

You're better off with the Abarth. At least then you'll be in the company of the BMW i8 and ricebois with fart cans, except the adult version of it.

I own the superior Amerimutt version. They are really good track cars.

I can’t afford the Spyder brah

>The Abarth is the only 500 you're allowed to own as a guy
delusion
The Abarth just shows you spent more money on becoming gay

>he didn't get a Clio Trophy
>or FiST with Mountune 230 kit

Juke is a lot more homo. If you like the 500 Abarth buy it by all means!
But if you're into homo, just buy a Miata, it's better than the others anyway.

There is a guy that owns one where I live, personally I don't like its look, they tried too hard to make it look masculine. And no matter how much you make a frankenstein out of a car it still is a fiat 500.

Bad times

Are there no decent 2nd hand ones?

There’s some for about 20k but it might be a bit small for when I’m taking my wife’s kid to school

Yeah they aren't big. But the noise is fantastic. I have noticed the Spiders hold their price quite well. At least in the UK they seem to.

You're basically trading butt plugs at this point. But that 595 is do fucking fun you'll wear an I like dick shirt with pride.

>abarth

more like abortion because it is fucking disgusting

>decent
>second hand
>Alfa Romeo
pick two

the abarth 500 is like a miata spec racer. it's so aggressively homosexual you can pass as straight-acting.

>Nissan duke
You could ride a bike with dildo for a seat and you'd be less gay

t. Faggot