>tfw someone rolls up to you with the same car but full spec and in mint condition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAPnw_teoY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you're that someone

This
>driving a base model

A full spec'd old turd is still an old turd

At least it would be a nice old turd unlike the OP's base model old turd

>e46 m3 csl pulls up next to my m3

Feels cool man.

>e46 m3 csl
those are the fucking tits, mane.
I wish I could own one some day but it's unlikely.

>tfw f30 m3 pulls up next to my f30 320d leased base model that I daily for work

>that someone is me

HI ME!!!

Laugh because they probably spend more time wiping it with a diaper than actually driving it.

>tfw pretend to ignore anyone and everyone near me at a red light because I drive a clapped out shitbox (or my grandma's car which is just a 12 year old shitbox)

>when I go by a regular golf in my gti
>but then a golf R rolls up

>then this rolls up and takes you both

Mazdaspeed drivers know this feel

>tfw I drive my base model golf mk6, and a trashed gti mk5 rolls up with middle eastern looking youth who wants to race me

>tfw I drive a trashed base level mk5 and everyone thinks I want to race them just because they have nicer cars than me and they project constantly

> drive up to a stop light
> another mr2 pulls up

cool

>Drive up neighborhood
>See another Boxster
>Know that a third one is in my neighbors garage
Feels weird

goes up in smoke at green

>tfw your car is only available fully loaded. no options

volkswagen a shit

>tfw the v8 version of your car pulls up next to you
c-cmon little 2j do your best

Tfw you've never seen anyone driving the same car as you

It's a daily occurrence for me to see another Acura TL on the road. When I pull up to another one at a light, I always wave at them with mixed results.

A full spec TL Type-S parked in front of my house once (pic related, white is the Type-S) but I never saw the owner.

Another time I pulled up next to a TL that was the same color as mine but with the gunmetal wheels and A-Spec trim. I tried waving to him but he didn't see me. It wasn't in mint condition though and the A-spec trim probably got added on later because the badge for it was on the wrong side of the trunk.

>walk on the side of the road with earbuds on
>suddenly you notice the same car as yours on the road
>for a moment think that someone stole your car

Yeah me too. The guy I got my m3 from asked if I was interested in his csl, but It was 3x the price of the m3 and I think it's more a collectors item than the the toy I was looking for.

so in a sense you are driving the base model. congrats.

just build a clone. you can get the aero parts in the aftermarket, it's just a gutted m3

>I always wave at them

user, that's adorable but also a bit awkward with a common car.

>tfw you see a car with the same color and exterior options and have to do a double take

i thought someone stole mine at first until I realized the wheels were different

>nod to him with a thumbs up
>he does the same
Feels good meeting a car bro

>tfw someone pulls up with the beloved classic predecessor of your car you always wanted but can't afford

>stanced version of your car

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>stanced version of your car with a girl driving it

eh, people in jeep wranglers do it
>when about half are yuppie women who are too busy going 40 in a 20 to notice you
the ones that wave back make it worth it for me

>drive a 944
>roll up next to boomer in a Boxter at a stoplight
>he give a friendly nod
>"they're fun cars ain't they!"
>I agree
>he waves and smiles
>he turns left never to be seen again

That's the only time I've ever met a car bro on the road.

>roll up next to somebody at a light
>car stalls

>tfw you see someone who owns the same semi rare shitbox as you
>tfw you see some guy you know from facebook who has an AE88 on the freeway

I have the same issue in my Mustang. I drive a Foxbody and, no matter the generation, I always wave at other stangs. Sadly, most of the people that drive Mustangs are either faggots or women, and very very rarely do they wave back or even realize my car is a Mustang.

>driving my EP3 CTR down the country lanes on a warm Sunday
>Aston V8 Vantage appears behind me
>we have a play but he doesn't even really need to try, and I can tell
>he's smiling though
>get to the dual carriageway a couple of miles away
>let him overtake
>do a thumbs up out the window as he passes >he sticks his hand out the window and does a thumbs up too
>then he drops two gears them screams off down the road giving me a wave and flashes his hazards
The broest car bro I've ever met.

>see someone driving same car as you
>they wave or pop up their lights everytime

>get newer car with fixed lights
>other owners don’t blip their lights or wave

Are you a 70something year old man who drives a white auto aw11?
That's the only other mr2 I've seen at a stop light

Super wholesome.

>drive a rare car that was only sold in one trim level

>same car
>bigger engine

>or even realize my car is a Mustang.
>foxbody

That's your problem. The foxbody looks like one of the most stereotypical 80's shitboxes to normies and normies HATE those (except the Delorean because nurdcultur is so cool nao xDD BUT FUCK OLD CARS!).

That's also a reason why Ford often leaves out the foxbody and 90s Mustang at promo photos and ads with the other generations all lined up.
I for one really like the foxbody styling and even refer to it mostly as such instead of Mustang because it's quite different and I think the Mustang brand doesn't even fit to that car.
Would love to have one but while it's a poorfag car in Burgerland it's almost impossible to keep it running in Yuropoor or at least is not reasonable to do with all the costs involved.

>drives literally the worst mustang ever, probably the worst muscle car ever, perhaps even the worst car ever
>y nobody waev to meh :((
Even non-car people know your car is shit.

>drive a 94 corolla
I mean good on him but its still a 24 year old corolla.

>Even non-car people know your car is shit.
and you're one of those lmao

>see someone in the same car as mine
>it's a trashed piece of shit
everytime

I like you, user.

Yeah, Ford typically seems to shun the Foxbody for that reason. It doesn't look angry enough to be cool next to the MK 5 and 6 cars, but it isn't classic enough to look good next to the MK 1. That plain boxy style is literally the embodiment of the 80's, which I love.

Over here, my car costs nothing to run. I actually used to own a shifty old 944, but shipping parts were getting super expensive. I could literally buy a full rebuild kit for my 302 from the autoshop down the road for $100, which is awesome. Sometimes being a Burger isn't all bad.

whoa dude

>worst car ever
I hope you're exagerating. It's really a pretty damn good car, and I've owned my fair share of both imports and domestic. I'm not biased. So far its up there as one of the most relaible, cheapest, and fun cars I've owned.

I had a similiar experience with an aston martin db9 on a mountain road.
Are aston martin drivers generally less douchey than other luxury car owners?

probably because aston martins are not that popular by rich "colored people"

>pull up next to a v70 Volvo wagon in my xc70
>compliment them on it and say I wish I could find a v70 for sale in good condition
>they force a smile a little bit and ask why I would want one and not some other car

Only one FRS driver ever noticed his senpai. They're pretty affordable though. Might not count. Got it because I didn't want to pay 23k for an FRS.

i drive a V6 S197 Mustang (premium version not the base ones made of cheap grey plastic) and occasionally get headlight flashes from other Mustangs, but ONLY other S197s, all the other generations keep to themselves.

my car is white with black racing stripes so it stands out easily and most attention i get is from people with much higher trim V8s and GT500s. pretty much all the other V6 Mustangs ignore me because they are being driven by secretaries and old men.

>only time I've ever seen other third gen firebirds was while riding with someone else in their car
I'll wave at you one day car bros.

>on the bus
>bus stops at bus stop
>another bus stops behind yours
>the other has A/C
Goddammit

kek

GS or SC?
SC drivers are bros.

>mfw that's me
the only thing my car doesn't have is a few options like a rear view mirror compass and 3 position memory seats, but I have the nav package which is pretty good for 06

I had a bromance with other cavalier drivers in the last few years. Got rid of it because it was obviously old as fuck. Last time I drove there was 10 centimeters of snow on the highway in the middle of the night, constantly losing grip, drifting from left to right at 80 km/h then bringing it back, shouting like a cowboy. No stress at all. I could have handled this car in any situation, it was like the extension of my body.

I once had a rental eco Stang for a weekend. I found out a gt lived near me and saw it shudder as it leapt off the line in front of me. I still see it driving now when im in my SUV DD and my instinct is to duck.

Pardon me.

Do you have any Gray Poupon?

GS

>tfw drive an uncommon trim level/configuration of your car
>have never seen one that's the same
>tfw every other one i see is trashed and rusty but still somehow living

feels bad man. the g6 gets alot of shit but it's a nice poorfag car, and the gt trim is a really nice poorfag car.

>tfw drive an uncommon trim level/configuration of a common car*

im tired

fucking boomers i swear

I never see another Z66 avalanche

>That sport diff must be pretty awesome, huh?

This
Why buy new if you don't get it specd?

>me everytime I see a rental trim convertible while in my superior Camaro

>when you drive an SE miata, the highest NB trim and then you realize its the worst because its the heaviest and the only difference is interior and badge design
>Also no bilsteins so have to put in new shocks AND springs because they were never offered with bilsteins

AT LEAST I HAVE TRUE BRG FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this.
it stings.

>paying 2x for the same car because it has power leatherette seats

>drive V8 model
>rev at V6 models
>sometimes they rev back and it sounds pitiful

lmao-ing @ ur life

>be alfista since dad bought his first Alfa in 1999 when I was a kid
>dad always told me to wave at other Alfa drivers
>be 2015 and own an Alfa myself now
>90% of alfas nowadays are giulietta and mito driven by women who don't wave back
>new Giulia gets released in 2016
>oh wow finaly another real alfa that will be driven by men
>2018
>still not a single Giulia driver waved back at me

They're probably not even noticing you wave

Use to get a lot of people wave/thumbs up/flash lights when I saw another MG driver. But i'll wave at you user even if I don't have an alfa.

>f30 m3
pleb doesn't know his chassis codes

>driving fully stock r32 gtr to this car show, acting smug as shit cuz godzilla
>see an r34 grill in mirror
>there was nismo on the intercooler
>it was silver
>4 slot hood scoop
>black nismo rims
>proceed to scream in anger as ive been stood up by miles without trying

>2018
>waving at women

Have fun getting shat on for "greetingrape"

>be doing the brakes on my shitbox 850 turbo
>had to get the rotors turned so i left on stands for a day
>get them back and halfway through install
>suddenly a clean AF blue 850 appears and stops
>br/o/ham gets out
>says he's seen me working on the volvo the past couple days
>asks about my 850
>tell him about it, new car owned less than a week, needs brakes bad
>he tells me about his 850 GLT
>big smile on his face the whole time
>tells me to enjoy my new volvo and to have a great day
youtube.com/watch?v=UAPnw_teoY4
>good feels

it feels SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!

old full spec > new base model

what do you drive?

im not that guy but ive never seen another acura legend driving around

>someone pulls up in a sport model
>thats okay because my car is modded and far surpasses the handling feel of a stock model