Gimme yo keys

>Gimme yo keys
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/news/8287/carjackers-kill-driver-because-they-couldnt-work-his-manual-transmission
chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/chicago-cracking-down-on-armed-carjacking-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao nothing personell you noob

Ask him why a white person talks like a nigger.

Good luck.

Detonate my bongistan peacetruck

>white
Get him detained for cultural appropriation.

That's not how car theft works.

thedrive.com/news/8287/carjackers-kill-driver-because-they-couldnt-work-his-manual-transmission

>drive off because its either a toy or an airsoft gun

Such is life in Europe

give him the keys and watch him cry because of how bad the car is.

Drive away from the guy on foot who won't be able to aim properly because he's using one hand

In Chicago they release carjackers after like 24 hours in jail
chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/chicago-cracking-down-on-armed-carjacking-police/
>Earlier this month, a teenage boy charged with trying to steal a retired cop’s idling car on a Friday evening on the Gold Coast was arrested again two days later for another carjacking.

Actually life in Europe is when you get home and leave the keys in the car for just 30 seconds while taking the groceries inside, and when you come back out your car will have gone missing.

No career criminal here is idiotic enough to go around waving guns to jack cars, and property crime out of desperation doesn't exist here, unlike the US where ghetto minorities attempt amateur crime to feed themselves.

That's the big difference. In the US it's desperate poor people committing crime, in Europe it's professional gangs.

Guys, let's be serious for a moment.

Let's assume you don't have anything in your car besides your fists (so the average Yuropoor), wouldn't flooring it be the best and only way?
I mean, think about it. Would the average jacker seriously pump his gun an escalating things when there's a huge chance he won't aim correctly to hit the driver of the already accelerating (really basic and average) car?

>it's not an expensive car
>shooting it might damage it
>it's unlikely he hits the driver to make him stop
>instantly increasing the shit he has on him for actually using his weapon making escaping the situation even more difficult
>all this for a shitbox

Wouldn't they only go really hard on you if you drive an expensive car?

>leave the keys in the car for just 30 seconds
why?

>Floor it
>Hit the car in front

yes, you pull your neck in, bow forward and ACCELERATE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT PLACE.
After one second you go back up and get your car on track and not crash into anything.

Want to park it afterwards, hands full, one or another reason. I don't do it, but I've heard of it happening. People started the car in the morning, realized they forgot something in the house, ran back in, came back out, car was gone. Private driveway no less.

This man is right.
Jackers often have two cars, one in front of you and one in the back if they really want your car for some reason.

you think from a "normal guy" perspective. people who are trying to jack someone's car has a slightly different mindset, y'know.

>ghetto minorities attempt amateur crime to feed themselves.
that's a funny way to say niggers rob for crack money

>bullet proof glass and kevlar on my doors
Drive away while giving him the finger

Point is that ghetto minorities are irrational amateurs, not professionals. If you're the victim of theft in Europe you'll never be in physical danger and you won't notice it until it's too late.

>If you're the victim of theft in Europe you'll never be in physical danger and you won't notice it until it's too late.

Ever lived in Calais or Paris?

No, you? Or are you just an American repeating what he's heard on /pol/?

I would probably give him the keys from my 15 year old $900 shitbox. I maybe a pussy, but atleast im a living pussy

>If you're the victim of theft in Europe you'll never be in physical danger
If that's true, what happens if I just say no to the carjacker?

turn off fuel pump switch and give him the key.

He tips his flat cap and wishes you a good day.

He's most likely one of those pampered Germans who live in the upper middle class areas and think the whole of Europe is this civilized.

What he means is that in "Europe" you only get your car stolen when you're not actually in it because there are only "professionals" that have owner safety as HIGHEST priority in Europe.

>Olrite m8, carry on! See ya ina few dais

the delet /pol/ comment also underlines that

Drive away slowly hoping he doesn't shoot me due to notorque

Only muslims can have guns in yurop ishallah

>in Europe it's professional gangs.

Eastern Europeans.

Mr. Gorbachev, put this wall back up.

Bulletproof

this. /ourlads/ usually nick the cars in G*Rmany then sell them in Poland, Croatia, Hungary, etc

lift the clutch slowly, slam my foot down and duck I guess, I'm more flight than freeze or fight

>ach! a slav stole mein car, filtzy savages, damn dem all to hell, close the borders to EE, lock em all up, bring up the wall!

meanwhile turks rape your daughter, your wife is fucking a boon and moroccan teenagers poison your dog for being `unclean`
woe is you.

>60 year old car
>3spd, column mounted manual
>factory overdrive
>haven't replaced shifter linkages so there's a fuckton of play
>you have to extend the clutch a foot before it even thinks about catching
I'd tell him that, if he could drive it without stalling on the first try, he could have it.

Smile. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

such is life as a french

>attacked by a white boi cuck
laugh at him as he crys watching me fuck his wife

>meanwhile turks rape your daughter, your wife is fucking a boon and moroccan teenagers poison your dog for being `unclean`
woe is you.
West German problems.

THERE IS NO CARJACKER

Jacking implies that the owner is present. We get a lot of cars stolen by worthless gypsies and other balkan and slav scum here, and no one is ever forced out of his car at gunpoint. Why would the car thieves go through all that trouble?

>facts aren't true just because someone on /pol/ also talked about it

So a steering wheel is no longer functional.

You should always keep a safe following distance for this reason, and If you are in an area where this shit happens you should be doubly cognizant of anyone attempting to box you in.

Learn to drive

shoot him???

its not hard

>floor it
>Tail swings around and kills the jacker
>Prison time

>every thread gets baited/falseflagged into being a Europe vs. America thread

no shit, there isn't even anybody in the car

Is Dakar worth watching in this day and age?
I used to in the 2000-2004 period and Trucks where always my favorite.
It seemed so goofy to race trucks in desert I loved it

>Shut off car
>Hand him keys
>Car has push button start that isn't labeled
>Let him at it
>While he is distracted trying to start vehicle pull .45 1911
>Double-tap to the head execution style so minimal mess

>goofy to race trucks in desert
The original truck rally was about the "race car" carrying its own spare parts. The "rally" was really about making it there yourself

>no sorry I have nothing on me now for you
>leave
Do this every time, being robbed, being mugged, being asked to join some shit, whatever.

Was this Calais? Or was it Paris?

I get that aspect, though the first time I saw them I though they were supply vehicles trying to catch up with their faster Bike/Car teammates

You smug fuck. Waiting to claim the next life with a Nazi weapon (1939 luger or so you claim). Smoke that coon for Daddy Adolf.

>2 shots to head
>minimal mess

Is this before or after you piss yourself?

Hold on, please repeat that into my ebonics translator.

legally? you let them take the car and you promptly inform the police. you could be held responsible if the perp or bystanders got hurt.

It's not like that anymore. The racers get nannied by a shadowing repair crew that basically carries around an entire truck sans the chassis.

I look back at the 60s through to the 80s with a nostalgia, even though I was only born after Group B got sacked for the high mortality. I'm from the former, you know, red countries. Back then, our people raced for the lulz. One year, my nation sent out a motorcycle motorcade in the several thousand km rally to Moscow... in the 50cc category. Young (16-year-old-tier) lads won the cup.
They were the only ones that arrived without all of their bikes breaking down irreparably.

>and hurtling towards the finish line at the staggering pace of a brisk stride

That happened before my time, but the old men that had taken part in the race still reminisce the adventure

I have a dashcam integrated infront of the mirror(hard to see both from inside and outside the car + no dangling cables so most people won't see it). It records sound and has GPS tracking.

Also my insurance covers theft so shouldn't be an issue.

>my finance cuck-mobile
Here you go my melanin enriched friend
>my MK3 Supra
W-wait please this car is all I have left to live for please don't tak-
>shoots me in my fucking head for resisting

Try to be a bit less gut wrenchingly cringy in your LARP posts, please.

I would shout "okay" and slowly reach for the key with my other hand on the steering wheel. Then I'd slowly hand them over to him and let him have it.

1 - He won't know how to drive a manual (I live in the swamp land that is the US Southeast).
2 - Giving up my car is better than not existing anymore, why even chance it.

I live in a first world country in Europa. That won't fucking happen here

I need 40 acres to swing this fucker out the door

That's just how I roll dawg.

do what an Uber driver did where I live. Give him the keys and as he proceed to drive away empty his handgun at the driver side window.

well the car was parked in the nearest hospital

lol triggered

You are correct, but you shouldn't be proud.

nah dude, if they're jacking your shitbox they either want it to chop up or need a burner vehicle right fucking now because they just did some shit.
plus, you may not be able to speed off based on where you are, so we'll discount that.
and, in the quarter second it takes him to recognize the situation and pull the trigger, you may not be up to speed and out of there.
shooting through car windows aiming for a driver isn't hard, and they're prepared, you aren't.
speeding off is a good choice if you can, but you may not get off scott free, and in some situations it's just better to let the car go.

That luger, and that holster.
That's sexy.

shoot as his getting, hopefully my aim is good and i dont hit my damn car.

Thats pham. To be honest, I'm a bit of a sick fuck.

You're thinking too reasonably. People don't think reasonably in the heat of the moment like that, not to mention the average street thug. He'd probably shoot and severely injure you but you would likely get away.

All this also implies the car was already running and he did not hear the engine start.

honestly, i'm really not

>a C4 and a luger
the absolute madman

I'm really on the edge these days

>FRAM silencer

>no windsheild
>nowhere for them to run

this, they rob house in play day steal cars with truck or a computer

>build sliding cradle mount on hood with traverse
>bump stock
>have technical

hmm i go to college in a bad part of town and have been thinking about it quite a bit. i think the best bet is staying vigilant and making sure niggers arent near your car. ever.
if that fails and a hacker is on top of you like in op’s post, the question turns to reaction time and intent. cars have mass. how much time is he gonna have your head right in front of his sights if you floor it? .1s, .5s, 1s? does he have the will or desire to kill? how can you tell? is he flustered or calm? lots of fucking variables
much as id like to be macho and gun it or fight, best bet is probably to give it up

*jacker
fuck. big fingers

This thread kind of makes me want to try and jack a shitbox just to see how you autists would really react

Shoot first

>car jackers specifically hunt for a victim who's already holding a firearm
Fucking genius.

>rev to 3.25k
>drop clutch

>rev to.
I'll have your family notified immediately.

underrated

>Would the average jacker seriously pump his gun an escalating things
it's a man who decided to get a gun and threaten you with it, so it's not a normal person. and as things "escalate", he'd surely become more and more scared/confused, which could end up with him panicking and shooting you simply because he has no idea what to do. i wouldn't fear a guy who realizes that using the gun would make escape more difficult, but there is no guarantee that he's aware of it in your case.
call me a faggot, but i'd obey and get out. fuck it, i love my shitbox but i won't risk my life for it

i'm glad to live in country where this kind of shit never ever happens

Stock exhaust is so quiet also when ICE is dead quiet 1.9s to 60mph.

Sure mate.

mutt btfo'd. don't talk if all you know is /po/l memes

>asshurt slav exposed as the nigger he is

This, feels good man, to live in a safe country where the annual murder rate is less than in a single US city for a month.

I love c&c generals. Still play it today.