Does anyone see this and go "I shall buy an Audi now for peace of mind, don't want to go wrong with an Acura"?

Does anyone see this and go "I shall buy an Audi now for peace of mind, don't want to go wrong with an Acura"?

How retarded are people who believe consumer surveys for reliability instead of actual warranty claim charts?

Throwback to the 80s when Euro cars used to dominate and Japs were making disposable crap. We may be heading in that direction again, it’s cyclic

And how does ranking vary so much from year to year? Is it a fucking game?

>something small breaks
>it's cheap to replace
>buy it yourself
>don't let insurance know because that'd cost more in the end

Nobody fixes anything in 2018, we’re talking about normies here

>BRZ
>Reliable

>86
>Reliable

Good old cucksumer reports. They clearly interview Cali and NYC normies that have some sort of burning hatred towards everything American.

My dad ran a company for 30 years and only bought GM for everyone's company cars. Company cars get treated like shit but we never had one issue in 30 years time.
Meanwhile the workers personal Hondas and Toyotas were constantly having issues.
He basically converted an entire company besides one Honda loyalist to GM.
"American cars aren't reliable get a Honda" is a meme perpetuated by boomers every time you tell a group of people you bought an American car.
Boomers also run this magazine and are the principle audience. Imagine that.

Oh and the Honda Loyalist was a Boomer. You can't make this shit up.

t. GM shill

>insurance
>repairs

what

I'm not denying this or anything... but really how could you not be a GM shill after this?

HOW THE FUCK IS CHRYSLER MORE RELIABLE THAN CADILLAC??

>warranty runs out
>can no longer claim it
>car is still fucked but doesn't count in the statistics
also, shitty manufacturers wouldn't release their numbers. they'd look bad.

Would rather see a chart that details the age of the vehicles.

I'm going to assume that the most leased cars are going to be BMWs and Audis, so naturally you'd expect less issues. And nobody is going to complain about issues you don't need to pay for.

>Toyota and Lexus at the top
>gm shit at the bottom

seems about right, sorry if your assmad that your favorite brand is slipping

Holy fuck, how much did you get paid to write that?

Ahhh yes, german quality

this is just mental retardation, shift to neutral and the acceleration stops or just turn the engine off and use the ebrake

Where did you get this list? I've seen other lists like this with totally different results.
Hell, I have a Toyota and it's been a semi-lemon of a car.

>Hell, I have a Toyota and it's been a semi-lemon of a car.

and what did you, or the previous owner, neglect for it to get that way?

Could be a genius way of speeding and not getting in trouble

The car was apparently unable to go into neutral. Also if he kicked on the e-brake that’d be almost certain death at those speeds.

>least reliable model
>Tacoma

Dah fuck?

Apparently the previous owner just did the bare minimum for oil changes and it's just been one problem after another.
Also, just to add, my car before this one was a Ford Focus and it never gave me problems.

well if you pump the ebrake it wont lock up. knowing german shit it was one of those button ebrakes tho

>Apparently the previous owner just did the bare minimum for oil changes

that's like the most basic of the basic, makes me wonder what else was neglected

>Also, just to add, my car before this one was a Ford Focus and it never gave me problems.

the focus seems to be well built as far as american cars go. see lots of them on the roads and not many in used lots around here

For some scratches/dings it can be cheaper to go through insurance and pay a bit extra on your premium rather than pay it outright

>implying the car will shift when you move the shifter
Welcome to computers

I would get another one like the ST cuz the are pretty cheap but I have heard that they are having some sort of problem lately

>calls other people retarded
>believes in paid shill graphs

>most reliable Toyota is a Subaru
>most reliable Subaru is a modified version of the least reliable Subaru
are they accounting for the number of cars on the road?

has nothing to do with car reliability tho