Why do normies think it's okay to pay that much for a SUV but not for a wagon?

SUVs are just a ton more bloated and ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>more bloated
More space
>ugly
Your opinion

Great thread!

It's because wagons offer literally no more headroom in the front. For someone like me who is 6'4, I can only be comfortable in an SUV

So get a step roof wagon

>a step roof wagon

a hearse?

because people are retarded and think that SUV's are some amazing god machine, when they're actually completely shit and have been proven so by top hear.
unlike station wagons, which have been proven to be god tier by top gear on numerous occasions.

Not quite, a step roof raises the front of the roof while a hearse raises the rear.

And why is a 'step roof' be better than a fucking SUV, I don't think any Girl would consider a guy in that thing as a potential mate.

Lose weight you fat fuck.

Being tall and muscular is a very alien concept to Americans so I don't really blame you.

Sure.

>no more headroom
>6'4"
>lose weight

What am I reading?

>6'3"
>can be comfortable in a MK1 Golf
>6'4"
>needs suv because no headroom

just because your head isn't touching, doesn't mean you're comfortable. I don't like the feeling of being in a coffin that can't go over curbs

It was good enough for the Duke, it should be good enough for you.

Wagons are ugly memecars, go back to Jalopnik.

wrong

It's the general consensus, I answered OP truthfully. Sorry snowflake.

agree
suvs are peak retard

>trusting the general consensus for anything

I'm just shy of 6'4 and I find it easier to get a good driving position in my Fiesta than I do in most trucks and vans.
Lower the seat

Roasties decided that good men provide SUV's and not wagons and that's how markets are formed.

How retarded are you? Majority thinks they're ugly.

the majority as ill-informed and have bad taste. that's why crossovers are so popular.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

>More space

And this is helpful, how? The average person is going to use it for shopping and taking the kids to school.

Nah, you have bad taste ya little snowflake.

Not an argument, snowflake.

Have you not noticed how you can sit next to a super fat woman and she'll be higher up than you cause of her fat ass but when she stands up she is like 10 inches shorter?

>WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THIS
>Gets answered
>RREEE SPERG MUH FEEFEES

I don't get it.

Neither is your fallacy

the general perception is that crossovers and suvs have more utility
in reality, they tend to have less cargo room for the same price point and about the same towing capacity. although towing capacity in the US is artificially deflated for wagons, since you can't buy the higher quality tow bars which let you meet the wagon's true towing capacity

the exception being the largest 7 seater suvs with truck frames that can tow like 8000lbs and are gigantic inside.

except for that same price crossover you get shittier gas mileage, increased rollover risk, and you get to look exactly like everyone else on the road

You are literally being a fallacious poster right now. Metafallacy faggot can't even make a proper argument.

>caring what a woman thinks

What is my fallacy then? I backed up my claim.

>tfw he still can't back up his argument
>tfw hes a fallacious hypocrite

You not smart enough to Google either? You haven't backed up anything, all you've done is come in here and start slinging fallacies at me lol

Did you click on my link?

Sorry pal, I actually refuted your dumb shit on my previous post. Your "argument" is a metafallacy. You didn't argue anything, just considered it wrong because it's a fallacy. Congrats you committed your own fallacy.

You obviously don't know what a fallacy is if you don't know why it makes your argument invalid. A "metafallacy" isn't even a thing.

It sure is, I'm right, you're wrong. Deal with it buddy.

>The fallacy fallacy, which could also be called the "metafallacy," is a logical fallacy that occurs when it is claimed that if an argument contains a logical fallacy, the proposition it was used to support is wrong.

Once again, sorry pal, it's a fact that a majority of people think wagons are ugly or uncool.

Just because the majority hold that opinion doesn't make it true that they are ugly or uncool.

Too bad OP asks

>Why do normies think it's okay to pay that much for a SUV but not for a wagon?

The answer is most think they're ugly an/or uncool.

I would spend that much on a wagon. Too bad I can't now.

Well I don't NEED a 400+ hp car either.

>And space is helpful, how? The average person is going to use space
What you literally said.

>For someone like me who is 6'4, I can only be comfortable in an SUV
lol ur not 6'4" probably 5'8" at best

>be 1.93m, average in the region where I live
>fit perfectly fine in a c1/107/aygo
Just admit it bruh, you are fat as fuck

But as someone who is single with no children I can't understand why people with families would need additional room. Living on my own there's never a situation where I need more room than my Mazda3 hatchback offers.

>is literally the foundation that billions of years of evolution have led to so that our genes continue

I know someone who's been 6'11" since high school and he's been driving muscle cars his whole life.

>one is a light duty truck that can perform some light duty truck duties while retaining comfort and room, and can mechanically and physically handle its application
>one is a car that has some added space at the cost of basically being a hearse which stresses the drivetrain and other components with the extra weight associated with being a wagon
wagons are usually buttfuck ugly anyways

It hurts

you can bust a nut in a bitch and make a baby without giving a shit about the noise that comes out of her face