What are the best stocks to buy under $5??

What are the best stocks to buy under $5??

>Must be on robinhood
>Dont say cryptocurrency (including ETH)

ETH

ETH

>must be on Robinhood

wat

ETH

Ceru seems popular. I personally hate bio.

I wish this board would work together and pump DCTH or PPHM

AMRS!! Buy it. Don't use robinhood for a year. Login!! See the good old investment income.

JNUG or JDST not shitting check back in three months you either trippled your money or lost most of it

>not investing in ETH

Oh so you made 0.5% gains this week? Good for you user, good for you ....

CPLP

IGC. Incubates weed and tech companies.

JNUG

definitely ETH

Have you considered cryptocurrency, such as eth perhaps?

this
made 80% last year only on jnug

AUPH two months ago.

Iconomi

Nvcn

This board is definitely capable of doing so, you just need to make a thread with strong evidence of why we should. Build a case showing us how exactly pumping either of those could be profitable, either short or long term.

I personally recommend buying ETH.

>A whole week's gainings
>Only 35%
HA! Nocoiners are fucking pathetic lol

ETH NIGGA

ETH and other Cryptocurrencies

GIGL -- just jumped from $0.13 to $0.16 today and it's going to pick up more steam. Pretty cool company if you look into it.

this!

Veeky Forums IS AN ADULT-ONLY WEBSITE

I know. I'm sick of all these godddamn college kids.

You held it long term?!

STEEL BALLS HERE

XTNT has been climbing up.

It's already taken off but INFI would have been a great investment 3 months ago. Not sure how much room it has to move now

What the fuck lol that's not something you long

didnt mean to quote the biotech.

Don't be memed. A CEO literally sold like 200k shares not too long ago. These shills are trying to make that easier.

BRK.A

Be careful OP, low cost stocks are very risky. They can definitely pay off but do your research or else you're just gambling.

Also trust yourself. Look into companies that people mention but don't buy it because they said to. Chances are they own stocks in it and are hoping to make it a meme stock so they can sell it if it raises that day.