Would you rather an Automatic V8 Mustang, or a Manual 4cyl ecoboost one?

Would you rather an Automatic V8 Mustang, or a Manual 4cyl ecoboost one?

Auto veeate so I can sell it and buy a G8 GXP

4 cyl manual

Manual > Autotragic, every single time.
or this

Would you rather steer a faster car or drive a slower one?

Auto V8.
"muh stickshift" "not my fault you cant drive a stick" "at least mines a manual" is a meme perpetuated by soyobys who think using an H pattern actually takes skill and makes them superior to other drivers. Most of them granny shift and right foot brake on track days.

You will be way faster with a V8 and actually own a real Mustang.

Autotragic V8, from back when they were badly handling boats. Might as well skip the shifting if it's best suited to lazy cruising anyway.

V8 manual because I can afford to get what I want unlike faggot OP.

Auto V8 as long as its the new 10-speed transmission.

i wonder what revs it sits at during a 70mph cruise

Which one would I buy if I had a choice?
Neither

If I can get one for free?
V8 Auto, they have higher resale values

If I can get one for free but I can't resell it?
Eh, still probably the V8 Auto. Paddle shifters aren't the end of the world and I already have a manual 4 cylinder car anyways

> is a meme perpetuated by soyobys who think using an H pattern actually takes skill and makes them superior to other drivers.
wait, who says this?
it's all about rowing gears being much more fun and engaging than just holding throttle then braking sometimes

Something that isnt made from shitty plastics and can actually turn.

CVT I6

FUCK YOU

So you probably don't want anything from germany either then.

Given the choice, I’d rather drive a vehicle instead of spin one out over a curb and wreck it into a crowd.

You're correct.

semi-auto v6

My god, how did America fuck up the front of the commodore so badly?

Not everyone gives a shit about shifting. I certainly don't, sold a manual and just as happily got an auto.

>how to know when you're dead inside

>life is all about shifting between 2nd and 3rd gear

Auto V8 because it will still be faster than an Ecotoot.

Unlike most of you faggots, I can actually drive stick so I have nothing to prove.

Pretty much this, you drive stick long enough, you stop giving a shit.

Should be double clutching

>double clutching

>on a synchromesh transmission

Fucking memefag, kys

4 cylinder manual.

V8 auto. People forget that the majority of muscle cars and pony care were originally automatic. That way you could cruise comfortably and the wife could still drive it.

It's dam shame the ecoboost 4 cyl is now the base engine. I have a '12 DUB edition base with the 3.7 automatic. I agree the stick is more fun but if it's your everyday car and drive in traffic, it becomes a PITA. '17 is the last change for the V6.

My god, how did Australians fuck up the front end of the commodore so badly?

If you can't drive clutch in traffic, you really need to up your clutch control game. Just because you suck at it doesn't mean you aren't lying to yourself

>It's a shame that Ford removed the shittiest engine option possible
V6 Mustang retards still living up to their expectations I see

>Reminder the Grand National is the only good V6 muscle car ever made

The real shame is that Ford never put a Barra in a mustang.

I would get 4cyl ecoboost with auto box cause I'm euro and v8 mileage would kill me. Auto because I live in big city and rowing through gears and clutching does get old after few years.

Manual 4 cyl eco Boost.
>Pic related
Ford of Europe >>>>>>>>>>> Ford USA
this 4 cyl "cuckbox" beats the shouty inefficient shitbox on the track with ease.

Engineering > drooling fucking muritards every single day

Oh, tough choice, turbo fords are notoriously unreliable, but so are ford autos. Actually, I wouldn't buy any shitstang.

Don't they cost more than a top of the line v8 mustang?

>I can actually drive stick so I have nothing to prove.
How fucking deluded can you possibly be? By making that statement you're showing us you actually DO have something to prove, otherwise you would've just shut the fuck up. If you're such a boring, unskilled, worthless tool that it even crosses your mind that driving stick is something to brag about I feel truly sorry for your deadbeat dad and slag of a mother that they couldn't cobble together a child worth more than the first diaper you shit in. You seriously need to do some self reflection you smug little fuck.

>Nice Diff you have there would be a shame if it overheated.

Boost goes in, gaskets come out, that's what Ford build quality is all about.

If I were forced to get one or the either I'd chose neither

No, the GT is 20/25k more. For non-US people even more than that

>he doesn't drive a clapped out shitbox with syncros that only work when they feel like it.

WTF are you talking about? The Mazda engine?

>or a Manual 4cyl ecoboost one?
This.

id prefer the v8 but a turbo 4cyl seems fun to drive also. they shouldve turbo'd the 4.0 v6 though

I daily my 6 speed in rush hour traffic and it's a complete non-issue, git gud

On flat level ground anything is a non-issue, but try uphill rush-hour traffic

Id kill myself if I had a Mustang either way.

Auto v8. Guessing nobody here has driven one, the auto is surprisingly responsive, and I wouldn’t be caught dead handed in a non-v8 pony car. Might as well just get an s2k at that point.