If you could eliminate one thing about your daily drive, what would it be?

If you could eliminate one thing about your daily drive, what would it be?

For me, it would be these motherfuckers. I don't know why but it seems like every fucking city around here puts up this style of turn arrow that goes to red so that you can't make a left turn even though the main light is still green.
>muh safety
I could understand if it's limited line of sight or something, but it will be on a 4 lane road where you can see for miles ahead. Even if there's no oncoming traffic you just have to sit and wait for the light to cycle through again before you can go. Pisses me off!

I eliminated my daily drive so that I only have to hoon to the grocery store and sheit.

fuel costs.

annoying af. $7/day to just drive back and forth to where I'm supposed to be a day.

I'd eliminate all the other motorists on the road. They're an even greater impediment to my getting where I need to go than the poor road conditions or shitty civic planning in my town.

Construction. I would take the old road back instead of the hot mess it is now with Bott's Dots that hardly go in a straight line anymore, and no shoulders.

Because troopers have bull bars, they should be paid based on how many useless cones they can knock out of the way when there isn't actually any road construction going on.

Competition breeds efficiency.

WRECKS. It's fucking bullshit having to wait in traffic for 40min on what should be a 20min commute because some asshole hit the wall.

I think if someone totals their car during rush hour, and there are no injuries, then the cops or whoever need to have some big ass truck with a pushbar to shove that shit off the road so people can get through.

Not even cones senpai, concrete barriers.

We'll need the snow plows for that.

Combine these ideas.

What really blows my mind is that they don't deem it "safe" to turn left on green, but you're still allowed to turn right when the light is red.

>not just turning anyways because you're not a pussy

Other humans. Not just other commuters, but pleasure cyclists, construction crews and the occasional bum-on-the-side-of-the-road

people going 10 under in every lane. I guess that one is tied with construction, but that stuff is temporary after all

guess thats what I get for living in america's penis

I hate those sort of signals too. You just sit there staring at empty oncoming lanes like an idiot waiting for 10 minutes until the retarded thing decides to change.
Also this, in addition to pedestrians and cyclists

as said, other people including cops
>120 down a 100% empty freeway at 9am with 0% chance of getting pulled over
got a chubby just thinking about it

Cops

That's how they do it in the busy downtown tunnels here. If you break down, trucks get there quickly and push your car out. I've even seen a trooper pushing a bmw out of one.
>Pic related, tunnel trucks look pretty much like this

Women in SUVs/crossovers. Fucking worst drivers on the road.

Definitely the quarter mile of cobblestone at the end. The rest is bearable. Having half the traffic lights in my town on my route is simply bad luck, they all serve a good purpose in their positions.

As a Dutch driver; Germans. Holy fucking shit these guys all seem to get off on doing 10-20 kph under the limit on the 2nd or 3rd lane.

Ironically that's how I keep getting held up by Dutchies on the Autobahn.

Fail your driving exam three times, get yellow plates, it's a joke for a reason.

Speed bumps

cyclists that appear by the fuckload whenever I get remotely close to my university at 8am every morning

i'm honestly about two right-on-the-bike-lane-divider riding motherfuckers from going postal

Jeep Wranglers and people that can't accelerate properly.

Park in the bike line with your hazards on and then get out and present your body as a danger that they need to swerve around or get held up behind because they can't go all the way into traffic.

Change your tire or something else plausible so you get pity points for it. Flag them down and ask for help.