Why are fucking faggots driving around with their hazards on, to indicate that they are going slow? What is this shit...

Why are fucking faggots driving around with their hazards on, to indicate that they are going slow? What is this shit? I've been driving 12 years and haven't seen this before.

Why dont you google it nigger

>See car parked illegally
>Has its hazards on
Not how it works

>Why are fucking faggots driving around with their hazards on, to indicate that they are going slow?
Yes you actual retard

I do it just to see how many cucks pull off to the side to let me pass lol. Makes me become king of the road basically

You are the actual retard, go the goddamn speed you wanna go, hazard lights are unecessary in this situation, and you have no reason to be going so slow to need them

Nobody pulls over for you, idiot.

Are you sure you're not actually 12 years old?

>I asked a question but I didn't like the answer so now I'm mad
kys

Why does your shit driving make me 12?

see
Stay underage

>Driving for 12 years.
>Doesn't know the hazards can be used for anything and everything.
Where I am it's:
"I don't know where I should be going so I might change 3 lanes 5 meters from the light."
"I'm hauling ass in traffic so watch your fucking mirrors"
"Thanks"
"Sorry"
"I'm going under the speed limit"
"I'm pulled over on a space where I'm not allowed to park but I'm in the car so fuck off"
"I'm parked illegally but I'll brb so don't be a dick and wait a min"
"I'm pulled over in a dark spot and would appreciate you not shortening my wheelbase"
"I'm a shit driver talking on the phone so I have no fucking idea what I'm doing"
"I have to go left, right, left, right in rapid succession so fuck this shit"

Maybe they're letting people behind them know that there are hazardous conditions ahead?

Jej, this guy understands

>I have to go left, right, left, right in rapid succession so fuck this shit"
Lmao

it's because they are a HAZARD, they're literally warning you

>Im parked illegally but I'll brb

Basically everybody in ny neighborhood. The other day somebody actually threw the hazards on and parked in the circle.

This so hard.

Don't forget

>I'm parked right in front of a grocery store because I'm more important than you, fuck off

What the fuck is this about, nobody ever did this until maybe 3 years ago. Then again I'm pretty sure its because of all the awkward Arabs and Indians that are polluting the roadways thanks to Uber.

>You are the actual retard, go the goddamn speed you wanna go, hazard lights are unecessary in this situation
They're actually not unecessary considering that driving slow enough is considered enough of a HAZARD (Huh, reminds me of the name of some lights on a car or something...) that you can be ticketed for it.

>gonna do a burnout
>turn on hazard lights

>Turn on hazards
>Diff explodes
Whoa good timing.

Stop projecting your shitbox's unreliability onto me, m8

>Calling my 6" diff using, 100hp screaming car a shitb-
Oh.

Don't worry. I'm sure you love it all the same.

Basically, it's for when you're stopped somewhere dangerous or are going dangerously slow due to emergency situations or mechanical failures. Very rarely some dummy leaves it on unintentionally like they do with turn signal indicators. It's a heads up to you that there's something wrong with their vehicles. Don't get too close.

I used to use hazard lights when my old piece of shit car was either broken down or I had to drive home in the slow lane in limp mode. Now I mostly use it when I'm double parked sitting there waiting for someone at the train station or airport. It tells people behind me to go around, rather than me having to wave someone around every 30 seconds. If you're blocking someone you can just circle around again.

>"I have to go left, right, left, right in rapid succession so fuck this shit"

haha! fucking fuck this shit!

Where I live in yuropistan people use then when braking for a traffic jam. Here it's customary to signal the person behind you, and you turn yours off after they turn theirs on. I noticed germoney does it too.
It's also for "I know I can't park here but I need to do [X] real quick and I'll be gone". Not that cops give a fuck

Some people turn them on when traffic stops on the highway to alert idiots to brake for a full stop. Spain