Missed the moon ride for BTC when it was dirt cheap

>Missed the moon ride for BTC when it was dirt cheap
>Missed the moon ride for ETH when it was dirt cheap
>Missed the moon ride for X when it was dirt cheap.

What is X Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/14jL8KUAiKxB9rBS_Zj-Xc1MmmurpniwGcT-iLZ5na1g/edit
bit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oxygen

Xmr will be 0.026 this month you pleb

PEPECASH

Monero
Then probably some coin nobody believes in that still presents some utility like Elastic.

PIVX user. I pronounce it PIV X (PIV as in Pivot)

Here is this well written abstract by one of PIVX developer

>docs.google.com/document/d/14jL8KUAiKxB9rBS_Zj-Xc1MmmurpniwGcT-iLZ5na1g/edit

And if you are quick to dismiss the incredible capabilities of this coin please by all means check their GitHub.

Coins go up and down by hundreds of percent everyday. Everyone it creaming themselves over 100% increase on ETH but look at the top moving coins on Poloniex and it's commonplace.

This.
I literally just transferred all my BTC on bittrex into PIVX

SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED

ETH is hype right now because:
>Few coins break $30
>The concern about it being chained to BTC is being dismissed with BTC on the downswing and ETH on the rise
>ETH is actually getting major private sector attention right now.

Yeah, there are coins that shoot up 500%, but those go from $0.001 to 0.005, not $26 to $45

Buy XMR and/or REP

why?

made me kek

I've been trying to spread the good word around about how this coin has what it takes to be in the top 10 position.

user at what price did you buy in, if you don't mind me asking?

where can i buy monero??

I also feel like this coin has untapped potential. It is ranked 112 and it has a good community.

STEEM

Where do you buy PivX? It's not on polo or kraken

I recommend Bittrex user.

If this coin keeps performing the way it does it will eventually be added to the larger exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken.

Privacycoins- Monero, Zcash, Shadowcoin

Factom- allows storing of million of lines of data onthe blockchain, like a database rather than just a transaction ledger.

where can i buy monero

NEM

do the research yourself

NICE trips and dubs.

I think OP wants to find coins that haven't left the train yet. Monero is a bit expensive at the moment but I'm not here to deter anyone from buying it. I think it is a great coin.

>Decred seems good too, but that coin is at $5.18

where is the best place to buy it....

Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, are a few exchanges.

PIVX is only available on Bittrex, Cryptopia and 3 other exchanges.

I recommend Bittrex though, since they have more liquidity.

> where were you when STEEM exploded

lol nice touch with the "Ethereum charts" on the paper.

I will check it out, maybe drop some money in it that I can afford to lose when I get paid on Monday.

Would you be kind enough to tell me why Steem is a good investment?

I know they have that sthe teem network thing going on, that pays it users for the content they upload. ( I like this idea )

I'm confused about what are steem dollars.

>docs.google.com/document/d/14jL8KUAiKxB9rBS_Zj-Xc1MmmurpniwGcT-iLZ5na1g/edit

What is the guys name? "jakiman"? im looking for the next coin that is made by a jew or heavily involed with jews. Jews always win.

PIVX has already gone up 10X from the time I manage to catch it early.

I got in at around 1300 sat

>Price is still relatively cheap
>Good luck to you user the coin is only at .13 cents for 1

That's hilarious user, I don't know any coin who's developer or team are particularly Jewish.

You know us goyim would be the last ones to find out about something like that.

Jakiman appears to be of Asiatic descent. Jakiman is what he calls himself on Bitcointalk

Time to create some brand recognition to get eth to the moon fellas. I wear mine as often as possible, especially on bump up days PROUD AF!

Ethereum T-shirts
bit DOT ly/2nfd9sP

Ethereum hardware wallet
bit DOT ly/2nfmlgO

Etc is the real Ethereum user.

I made 300% on ETH.

so PRIV takes all the strengths of DASH, and adds zerocoin protocol, better governance, and POS implementation?
Would you say this is better than NEM?

Yeah, fair enough if you're putting in 500BTC but for most people here investing their 1BTC it doesn't make a difference.

Do you guys think ETH will have a small crash before the ultimate moon mission or should I just buy now?

If you're predicting a moon landing then why would you care about a 5-10$ dip?

Because that could mean 15-25% more profit in the end.

PIVX user is and adding the following

>PIVX was the first PoS cryptocurrency running on Bitcoin core v0.10.x and above
>PIVX is still the only PoS cryptocurrency running on Bitcoin core v0.10.x and above
>PIVX is planning to be the first PoS cryptocurrency with libzerocoin protocol implemented

So on top of the strengths of Dash this coin is going beyond in trying to add another layer of privacy.

>PIVX is based on DASH v0.12.0.x core and Bitcoin core v0.10.x
>PIVX Proof of Work phase has ended in August 2016 and is now Proof of Stake only
>PIVX uses custom Proof of Stake consensus algorithm based on PoS v2.0 & v3.0
>PIVX uses custom Seesaw Reward Balancing algorithm for masternode & stake reward split.
>PIVX supports Masternode network (aka DASH Masternode)
>PIVX support SwiftTX transaction (aka DASH InstantSend)
>PIVX supports Obfuscation transaction (aka DASH PrivateSend)
>PIVX has in-wallet BIP38 encrypted private key import/export support
>PIVX has MultiSend feature (HyperStake MultiSend)

To be completely honest with you user, I have no idea what NEM is about. I am turned off about there are almost 9 Billion NEM. I do realize they have been in the Top 10 spot for a while now.

You're right. And if you keep waiting around you can kiss away another 15-25% profit.... when will people understand that WERE MOONBOUND there is no dip

Great pic [spoiler]XD[/spoiler]

This thread was made to speculate/discuss which crypto-currency is going to be the next coin to go to the moon. Ethf is already high priced.

Well, my original question was whether there will be one or not... Why not just answer my question instead of asking WHY I ask?

Think for yourself why would you ask a bunch of autists what to do

Sure, there probably will be another dip, but the dip is relative. If you wait for it and it doesn't dip until 70 then you're still missing out on profit. If you need someone to tell you what to do with your money then buy in and ride it out for a few months

Right. Sorry I'm just caught up in all the eth talk, all these threads sound and look the same to me

user the decision is yours to make. RIght now there is a lot of emotion in Eth. It can maybe drop a few dollars or more, or increase by $10+ in a few days.

It's all a risk. You know this. My question to you is would you feel comfortable waiting to see if it drop a few bucks, or missing out on another outbreak in price?

XMR

It's all good Veeky Forums bro. It was just that I'm tired of the shills shilling Eth. They just have so many threads.

I personally have .2 btc and I'm waiting it out to see where I can invest these shekels in.

XMR

Done.

Anybody know which exchange I can pick up small alt coins like PIVX and SIA?

BTC ofcourse.
No shitcoin will make you 1000000% gains like BTC would have made you in the first few years.

ETH is a lot more than just a cryptocurrency ya know.

Its more along the lines of another internet.

I like to think of it as the worlds most inefficient, expensive, and slow computer

FAG

People said the same thing about dial-up internet back in the late 90's.