ITT: Dream cars you can afford but cant find for sale :(

ITT: Dream cars you can afford but cant find for sale :(

is300 in manual.
It's not much but I absolutely love it.

sw-20 turbo

You think that's bad? Try living in a cucking european country that has banned pre-1998 cars, because "muh ecology". I can afford my dream car, but I'm not allowed to drive it.

Ouch, what country do you live in?

Fuck Western Europe and all of its ass-eaters.
After cleaning it out, my dad's old 1978 Lada 1600 gets the same mileage at low speeds (below 90 kmh) as all of today's cars. We have an econometer and absolutely no aero.
"muh ecology"
The car even has room in the exhaust system for a cat (even though they were not standard-issue then) - a cat and a conversion to electronic ignition would literally bring it present-day emission characteristics whilst keeping the fuel consumption. Fuck your cucks, where do you live?

A 6 speed acura cl

Jesus what the shit

> be me, argenfag
> dream about owning a crown victoria police inteceptor
> shitty legislation prohibits the use of red turn lights
> shitty goverment gives green light for car companies to import cars
> shitty goverment will make it almost imposible for other people to import cars

they're really not that hard to find, there's usually at least one for sale here in CO

neither is this piece of shit glorified accord

F. Imagine driving your car knowing it's time is coming. Must suck come time for selling your vehicle too

If you aren't willing to pay $10k for a top notch Prelude and go out of state to pick it up, can you really "afford" it? Hmmmm

this. people who say they "can't" find it, aren't looking hard enough or can't really afford it

australia

Nissan 240SX Hatch/sportback in manual and not destroyed by drift "bros"
Always wanted one when I was in middle and high school, back when prices were 1k-2k for nice, stock ones. Now they are impossible to find.
I know they aren't that great of quality or fast, but I always wanted one.

Buy one with shitty paint for cheap and have it resprayed ficus green.

I actually found one for sale but it was bought up before I could go check it out.

>argenfag
>crown vic
are you me, lad?
i will probably never see a crown vic feelsbadman

S13 Silvia Ks, SR20 manual and in one of the factory two tones with factory alloys for winter and BBS RS for summer. Living in Europe where they weren't sold. Since the 180 is rare but available it wouldn't even be a replacement parts nightmare to import one from -heaven- Japan.

Similarly, in burgerland you can't modify the emissions controls at all (legally) until it's 25+ even though something like a modern cat or wideband o2 would make it cleaner. And then by the time it's 25 and you don't have to have it anymore, why bother making it cleaner?

They're dirt cheap here in Brazil but i can't find a fucking Diesel one.

I saw a 180 on sale for cheap a while ago, thought about just importing s13 front-end for it, but then I'd just look like an anime faggot driving it.

Belgium. Don't expect politicians to know how cars work.
ikr
You won't even be able to sell it. It's a law that single handedly destroyed the used car market.

why would you want one
I am a merc fanboy same as my dad but he keeps telling me how horrible old merc diesels were
felt like tractors ran like trucks burned as much as tanks
get a w202 CDI

I don't know much about Belgium but I know it can fuck it's own ass now

I'll sell you mine, where do you live?

You can find these too if you're willing to travel and pay a fair market price for it. What's stopping you?